Winnie the Pooh blanket

I'm curious about the origin of the laundry bag. If KC hauled it around with her to all of her sleepovers, couldn't it possibly hold fibers even after being exposed to the elements for all that time?

It's interesting that CA made such a point of saying that they changed Caylee's bed/sheets regularly...At the time, many of us discussed that this was an odd comment to make. It's also interesting that she had herself photographed in front of Caylee's bed (fully dressed in Winnie the Pooh sheets) for People magazine. It almost makes one think that was trying to tell KC that she (CA) had taken care of the "missing" sheet/blanket...

I have often felt that a lot of the things that CA was saying in the media was aimed at KC.

Nothing surprises me at this point.

MOO

Yes, it could still hold fibers and other evidence. The pull strings (if it had them) could also hold evidence of DNA.

thanks for the links to the Pooh bedding. It's the Pooh classic line.

I think we'll know a lot more once the doc dump is out.

I agree Capri! I also believe that could once be purchased at Target. I started to purchase that set for our nursery but can't remember where I saw it.

Yes, it could still hold fibers and other evidence. The pull strings (if it had them) could also hold evidence of DNA.

Ohhh very astute observation about the drawstrings....never crossed my mind. I have come to dread the doc dumps and what they reveal:eek:

This is the actual set that Caylee had. It's no longer sold...newer versions are in the stores now.

poohbedding.jpg

poohbedding2.jpg

There is a laundry bag with this set as well

It seems that (pg. 15 of todays released docs) the body was in a trash bag, then a laundry hamper bag.

Originally I was thinking laundry bag, old fashioned kind with drawstrings, but on pg 15 it says its a laundry hamper bag. How is it possible that Cindy, at the very least, did not notice that the stand-up laundry hamper bag was missing?

probably no pull strings, though, it was a laundry hamper bag. If it's what I'm thinking of as a laundry hamper bag, it's one of those that fits over a wood frame in the child's room (standing up) for dirty clothes, usually velcro (possibly fibers DNA/ there, too though) holds it to the frame.

I actually saved in the cedar chest some Winnie The Pooh blankets ~ Quilts and receiving blankets and
stuffed animals that my DD had and then now we are using them
for her DD ! So they could possibly be from KC.... or they
could be the newer versions... 2005 ~~ 2006 ?
See what I mean... KC was also born in the 1980's.....

~~~ This entire duct tape & Sticker
and
Laundry bag/hamper thing is just AWFUL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trash & Laundry !!!!

Dear Lord.... when the time comes for KC to stand before God
Almighty in Heaven.... what could she possibly say to
justify doing this to her own little Angel Child ........ ?

Just sick over this whole entire LIE & CRIME ! ! !

jjgram

Thank God Little Angel Caylee is Safe in Heaven ! ! !
With God as her Heavenly FATHER ~~~ Not KC as her mother !

This is the actual set that Caylee had. It's no longer sold...newer versions are in the stores now.

poohbedding.jpg

poohbedding2.jpg

I am curious to know if this particular set also had a laundry bag/hamper available like the Pooh set does that they currently carry in the store?

I find this whole case fascinating and I'm not about to stop following it but, these words in this thread are making me really depressed about this whole thing:

(I know these things aren't said to depress anyone but when I think about that sweet little girl and her death these things really bring me almost to tears.)

Winne the Pooh blanket
the comforter for the crib
They use them as baby blankets for their dollies or just to cover up a little...
blankey

How could anyone see that child smile about these things and then kill them. It's really getting me down today more than usual.

Is there cloth lettering on the set? In the search warrant it also states small cloth type lettering similar to ones found with the body. I'm thinking may this lettering is like an iron on or sew one type of lettering. That could either have been on the blanket or on the shirt she was wearing. It does not state what letters where there.

I find this whole case fascinating and I'm not about to stop following it but, these words in this thread are making me really depressed about this whole thing:

(I know these things aren't said to depress anyone but when I think about that sweet little girl and her death these things really bring me almost to tears.)

Winne the Pooh blanket
They use them as baby blankets for their dollies or just to cover up a little...
blankey

How could anyone see that child smile about these things and then kill them. It's really getting me down today more than usual.

Me too. I've stayed away from the case for a few days b/c it made me so sad. Such a tragedy. I couldn't work in LE and have to deal with cases like this.

I am curious to know if this particular set also had a laundry bag/hamper available like the Pooh set does that they currently carry in the store?

I don't know about the hamper. The only information I have on this set is:

It's the Classic Pooh "Best Friends" crib set.
Includes: Comforter, headboard bumper, bumper pads, sheets.
Optional: Diaper stacker, crib skirt, birth pillow.
It's from Target's Classic Pooh line.

poohbedding.jpg

poohbedding2.jpg

Interesting. I had my last child in fall 2005 & we used that Pooh bedding for her crib. We bought it at Target here in FL.

Target sells Classic Pooh. JCP carries a line with "regular" W the P. But, you can get both classic and "regular" pooh anywhere (especially in Orlando). I lean towards the blanket being part of her bedding b/c CA told Greta that she washed Caylee's bedding weekly after she went "misssing". This comment gave me chills. But, it is hard to say, my daughter is almost 4 and we still probably have 30 of her receiving blankets.

Winne the Pooh blanket
blankey

Same here...I think I'm going to stop reading today. The heart shaped sticker did it for me...knowing much much my little niece loves her stickers and we buy them for her often, it just makes me really feel ill today...

so I'm going to take a break.

I actually saved in the cedar chest some Winnie The Pooh blankets ~ Quilts and receiving blankets and
stuffed animals that my DD had and then now we are using them
for her DD ! So they could possibly be from KC.... or they
could be the newer versions... 2005 ~~ 2006 ?
See what I mean... KC was also born in the 1980's.....

In a previous thread about the blanket, and like someone posted below, I think we are pretty sure this Winnie the Pooh set is from 2005.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back