An arrest has been made!

ETA: I see my question was already answered.

Someone named tlove on 10 chat mentioned WS and put up our link. They also mentioned the prior possible connection to the drugged girl found six months ago. There seems to be a few members there right now.

Here is one poster that thinks he/she has it figured out:

14 Apr 09, 01:39 PM
julio: theres a hit on her daughter and familty if she comes clean

http://www.news10.net/news/liveonline/default.aspx

Hi SS, I'm I interpreting that right? That if the little girl that was drugged and found six months ago comes forward with information that they will be putting their lives in danger? ie: Hitman?? :confused:

Oy, I think Julio is full of carp. I hope LE lands on his doorstep. It would serve him right for being a troll.

Hi SS, I'm I interpreting that right? That if the little girl that was drugged and found six months ago comes forward with information that they will be putting their lives in danger? ie: Hitman?? :confused:
No, sorry. Two different conversations.

I don't know if anyone else noticed...but her lawyer kinda rubbed MH's back during the proceedings....I'm sorry, I'm not a lawyer, never will be one, but there is no way I could represent that monster, much less try to console her knowing what she did!! oy! imo

I think that 'julio' is just a troll in that chat room and I'm taking what he said to mean that if MH confesses there is a hit on MH's daughter and family. But again, I think he is a troll just starting rumors and stirring up the posters in the News10 chatroom.

A DEMON that FILTHY will never come clean no matter how hard you scrub.

julio: she will take the heat for the whole thing all the way to death row and the killer will remain free

whoa.....:eek:

although I trust LE in this case and I believe they got the right person. Julio needs a visit by the local police for even acting like he knows something....moo

I think that 'julio' is just a troll in that chat room and I'm taking what he said to mean that if MH confesses there is a hit on MH's daughter and family. But again, I think he is a troll just starting rumors and stirring up the posters in the News10 chatroom.

oh...that clears that up...thanks! I did have that confused.

wow...this Julio...he sumpin' else. :crazy:

whoa.....:eek:

although I trust LE in this case and I believe they got the right person. Julio needs a visit by the local police for even acting like he knows something....moo

It's sad that LE has to waste their time chasing stuff like this down, and they do chase it down. I've seen it happen in several cases where online trolls have answered the door to see LE standing there. It's quite hysterical. Saw it on TV once......

I think you are right. He also said something about many farmers being involved. There is a "julio" on every site, internet newspaper, etc. Another guy was on one of the newspaper sites earlier stating that Melissa was taking the blame for something someone else actually did and that her family should actually be stepping up to defend her and stop covering for the actual guilty person. He also made mention of the cops being the enemy.

I don't have a link, I saw it earlier. I will look for it and hopefully post later.

Just starting to get involved in this conversation, but good to see many of my old "friends" posting here. :blowkiss:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back