MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord,luv a duck,how are you ,housemouse?

I hope you are wrong ,also. Scary stuff.

Do you think that LE is looking for someone like that on the tapes that were requested?

We are doing fairly well. DH has been at Mayo clinic for several days of arcane tests, and he will be admitted there soon for a week to 10 days to see if they can get him stabilized.

It breaks my heart to think that the parents have lost baby Lisa. I find the mother believable, and the father seems very stoic, but he is probably doing his best to keep himself together for Deborah and the boys.

I served on a Federal Grand Jury for 3 years. We often heard new evidence in several ongoing investigations and the prosecutors were not near ready to ask for any indictments yet. They just wanted things on record as the investigation continued. It was really a fascinating process for me (SAHM) but hard on the peeps who had bosses getting mad. Sometimes we met once a month and some months several times. Federal Marshal had to be sent to one persons place of employment to explain that they could not fire person for service.

also, being upset that the police accused me of doing harm to my baby would be the last thing on my mind.

Thank you. That is a very interesting video with the lady who's husband saw someone with a baby. I read in an article he did not want to go on camera. Wonder why he left it up to his wife to report it to the police or not?

Are you thinking what I'm thinking, or am I just OVER thinking? Man sees guy with baby, tells his wife, but he doesn't want to call the police, so she does. Doesn't want to been seen on camera. Really camera shy? It just seems strange to me.

As to the teen, there may be nothing said about him (assuming it is a he) because he is a minor. Those things are not revealed when talking about a minor. Not until they are charged at least.

I'm thinking they pretty much know what happened and who is recsponsible.

I'm so sad right now. This will not have a good ending for this beautiful baby. They are not going to GJ w/ proof that Lisa is held captive somewhere or that she"s being well cared for by someone. imo

Hi gang! Been reading on and off today, been packing for our big move! My thoughts on the teen...if there is anything for LE to go on they certainly are not going to release any info there for obvious reasons, unless they are 18 and over.

But I'm only on page 12 for tonight so I do have some catching up to do.

Where is Pumpkin Pie and why is she missing?

Just a Guy, I have a very cynical view obviously. But it is related to my impression that LE are trying to get enough to arrest, but not HAVING enough to arrest.

In my view, cynicism is a very healthy state of mind.... And I'm somewhat sharing your cynicism re the LE in this case...although perhaps for different reasons.

I do think they'll crack this case.

We are doing fairly well. DH has been at Mayo clinic for several days of arcane tests, and he will be admitted there soon for a week to 10 days to see if they can get him stabilized.

It breaks my heart to think that the parents have lost baby Lisa. I find the mother believable, and the father seems very stoic, but he is probably doing his best to keep himself together for Deborah and the boys.

Hope they can get your DH stabilized and help. I also find in couples that one stays strong to help make it easier on the other one.

How fast is our pace? Just got up to make a sandwich, typical bachelor thing, nothing fancy, salami on light rye w/cheese, no cutting involved, slap 'em on there and squirt it with mustard and - done! and came back in here. Number of posts in that time: 33.

lol, my dd is scheduled for outpatient tonsil and removal surgery Wed.
I just asked hubby if the surgery place has WI-FI, I am so addicted to WS I am thinking about taking my laptop to pass the time. I don't have one of those fancy phones with internet service.

Well I guess Ive missed something. Whats up with a Grand Jury? TY in advance

Thank you. That is a very interesting video with the lady who's husband saw someone with a baby. I read in an article he did not want to go on camera. Wonder why he left it up to his wife to report it to the police or not?

I'm wondering if he isn't the guy they showed just b/f interview w/his wife. they showed a tall, bald headed guy with his back to the camera standing near a car. if they didn't want to call the police why didn't he didn't check it out at least ? :banghead:

Just for giggles. Has anyone run known names on the arrest or court system yet?

Hope they can get your DH stabilized and help. I also find in couples that one stays strong to help make it easier on the other one.

You are right, and many times a couple with a solid relationship will "take turns" so each can have moments of caring and being cared for in a tragedy like this one.

Are you thinking what I'm thinking, or am I just OVER thinking? Man sees guy with baby, tells his wife, but he doesn't want to call the police, so she does. Doesn't want to been seen on camera. Really camera shy? It just seems strange to me.

As to the teen, there may be nothing said about him (assuming it is a he) because he is a minor. Those things are not revealed when talking about a minor. Not until they are charged at least.

There could be any number of reasons; at least they came forward.

When was the teen's DNA taken? How long does it take for results to come in with a rush on it?

If this is about the teen, maybe he knew the father was going to be out until 4 am and wanted to do something to the mother but her boy was in bed with her so he took Lisa instead. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123