2008.09.11 Kristina Talks to Globe -- Sez Casey Guilty

Status
Not open for further replies.
...I think we can anticipate a more detailed statement from Kristina C. @ trial 'bout the circumstances of Casey picking up Caylee 6/13PM ~11:30PM. Testimony of her being sober after partying @ Fusian??? :eek:

:idea:
Cindy might've had a few choice words for Casey if she was drivin' Caylee home DUI...:furious:...and THAT could've been the match that lit the fuse

...at least for me, understanding the events of 6/14 help set the stage for the "fight" of 6/15 w/ Cindy.

Casey's last ping @ Fusian is @ 10:58PM (which I believe is a text from Adam/Kristina to come get Caylee), then, she texts Tony from near Andy F's house @ 1:39AM and finally places 3 calls to Cindy @ 2:48AM pinging from Tony's apt. By 3:12AM 6/14 Casey is pinging @ G&C's.

Since it only took Casey ~20mins to get from Tony's to G&C's it appears she went directly there...suggesting to me that,

(a) Caylee had been sleeping in the Pontiac while Casey was with Tony @ his apartment for... something less than the hour...that it took to get from near Andy F's @ 1:39AM (Kristina's??) to Tony's apartment, until 2:48AM.

OR

(b) Casey had taken Caylee to G&C's after picking her up from Kristina's between 11PM 6/13 and 1:39AM 6/14. Then, Casey ran up to Tony's alone.​

Since Casey initiated the calls to Cindy @ 2:48AM, I speculate that (b) is the more likely of the two options...Casey took Caylee to G&C's around 2AM, then, ran up to Tony's and was calling home to tell Cindy she wouldn't be coming back until later Sunday. And Cindy told her to get home and tend to Caylee...and Casey promptly came home.

Anyone have Kristina's address from the first 400pg doc's? I'm ready to bet that it's somewhere near Andy F's.

Awesome sleuthing Bond, would expect nothing less from you of course....

My head is still in the process of exploding....are you saying that (as per my bold) KC picked Caylee up (possibly DUI) from Kristin's and then took her home to G&C's, put her in bed, left and went to AL's and phoned CA at 2:48 AM to tell her Caylee's in bed but I'm at AL's? I guess I shouldn't be shocked but yet I am! Would she drop KC off back at home without telling anyone WHILE SHE'S THERE? Okay, head done exploding....

Another thought regarding meeting KC at JBP on June 13 (assuming Kristina recalled being at Lake Underhill incorrectly) is that she was dropping Caylee off with KC. This leaves us with two other possibilities:

1. After walking with Kristina and kids, KC drives from JBP to her parent's and drops Caylee off before heading back out. However, this does not leave a lot of time for a walk, because she is at Fusian by 9:00 PM, having left AL's at 8:00 PM and met Kristina at JBP right around 8:10 PM.
  2. After their walk, Kristina departs, and KC sedates Caylee, and puts her in the trunk. The problem with this is we know JBP to be a pretty busy park and it was still light out at that time, so not a lot of privacy to stuff one's child in the trunk.
Thus, the likely scenario if Kristina did indee watch Caylee that day is the JBP meeting involved a drop-off, with some story about KC heading off to work an event. I just had to throw that out there for completeness. :rolleyes:

OK...just to do a little housekeepin'...one step at a time.

The Kristina-kept-Caylee 6/13PM is much tighter if we can more strongly establish the connection 'tween Adam and Kristina. On the assumption it will be done w/ respect for a completely innocent individual...I could use some help sleuthin' that out. I'm unable to reach Facebook from where I am at the moment.

I Googled the Adam's phone# and pulled outta plum. In a Facebook cache I found the following message associated w/ his phone#. "Description: My phone Fell in the river... some of you know about that... if you want me to have your digits that write them down!...text 321-6*3-09*0 if you don't have mine... that will be easier"...where * = repeating digits left-to-right :whistle:. Sooo...Adam's gotta Fb account (maybe MySpace too, I dunno), but, I could only look @ that cached msg myself.

OK...lesse what you can do sleuths! Is Adam Kristine's boyfriend/husband/brother/father???

...I think we can anticipate a more detailed statement from Kristina C. @ trial 'bout the circumstances of Casey picking up Caylee 6/13PM ~11:30PM. Testimony of her being sober after partying @ Fusian??? :eek:

:idea:
Cindy might've had a few choice words for Casey if she was drivin' Caylee home DUI...:furious:...and THAT could've been the match that lit the fuse

...at least for me, understanding the events of 6/14 help set the stage for the "fight" of 6/15 w/ Cindy.

I tend to agree that it was more than the money aspect of it...that didn't seem to slow her down to much.....I also think perhaps Caylee was also talking---perhaps ca also discovered some of the pics of parties as well...something really big happened to make the bubble burst....heck I'm still trying to figure out why they didn't report the car stolen sooner....:waitasec::bang:

Thanks 007
I came to the case late. I spotted Kristina in the phone call from jail and spotted she is largely under wraps since. I think you are on to something. Interested to see what you and JWG find. What you propose already makes her a potentially valuable witness.

Bond~
My info is ADAM L. - http://www.myspace.com/44157817 Police Academy 2006. Dated Casey Anthony- cheated on JG with Adam. Comments from Casey to him (on Myspace, I think) in March of 2006 that indicated she was starting to see him BEFORE she broke off the engagement with Jesse. Adam L comes in after Jesse as boyfriend. Friend of Chris S. according to facebook. Adam posted he lost his phone, and Chris S. provides his phone number to Adam to make contact with. No one else on Adams phone list is in Casey's cell phone directory.

Casey's last ping @ Fusian is @ 10:58PM (which I believe is a text from Adam/Kristina to come get Caylee), then, she texts Tony from near Andy F's house @ 1:39AM and finally places 3 calls to Cindy @ 2:48AM pinging from Tony's apt. By 3:12AM 6/14 Casey is pinging @ G&C's.

Since it only took Casey ~20mins to get from Tony's to G&C's it appears she went directly there...suggesting to me that,

(a) Caylee had been sleeping in the Pontiac while Casey was with Tony @ his apartment for... something less than the hour...that it took to get from near Andy F's @ 1:39AM (Kristina's??) to Tony's apartment, until 2:48AM.

OR

(b) Casey had taken Caylee to G&C's after picking her up from Kristina's between 11PM 6/13 and 1:39AM 6/14. Then, Casey ran up to Tony's alone.​

Since Casey initiated the calls to Cindy @ 2:48AM, I speculate that (b) is the more likely of the two options...Casey took Caylee to G&C's around 2AM, then, ran up to Tony's and was calling home to tell Cindy she wouldn't be coming back until later Sunday. And Cindy told her to get home and tend to Caylee...and Casey promptly came home.

Anyone have Kristina's address from the first 400pg doc's? I'm ready to bet that it's somewhere near Andy F's.

This is very interesting. In the "first 400pg docs" is there an interview with Christine, if so please give a link? thanks!

This is very interesting. In the "first 400pg docs" is there an interview with Christine, if so please give a link? thanks!
I could not find any copy of interview with Kristina. I thought that fact was interesting in itself

are christine and kristina the same person?:waitasec:

Kristina C.

IIRC, she gives a handwritten statement (not interview) in the first release.

Bond~
My info is ADAM L. - http://www.myspace.com/44157817 Police Academy 2006. Dated Casey Anthony- cheated on JG with Adam. Comments from Casey to him (on Myspace, I think) in March of 2006 that indicated she was starting to see him BEFORE she broke off the engagement with Jesse. Adam L comes in after Jesse as boyfriend. Friend of Chris S. according to facebook. Adam posted he lost his phone, and Chris S. provides his phone number to Adam to make contact with. No one else on Adams phone list is in Casey's cell phone directory.

GP...nice job. :clap:

As always...being the skeptic I am (having burned myself many a time), how did you determine this is the right Adam?

Do you know if there is any connection to Kristina?

Regarding the Kristina statement, it is evidence page #44. My copy is contained in a file assembled by the Orlando Sentinel. I do not recall when I downloaded it, but the file date changed because I saved a page rotation :bang:. It is from the first document dump.

GP...nice job. :clap:

As always...being the skeptic I am (having burned myself many a time), how did you determine this is the right Adam?

Do you know if there is any connection to Kristina?

Regarding the Kristina statement, it is evidence page #44. My copy is contained in a file assembled by the Orlando Sentinel. I do not recall when I downloaded it, but the file date changed because I saved a page rotation :bang:. It is from the first document dump.

OK...ck'd the Fb and MyS pages and they are both same pic. W/ the Fb phone # matching that from the cell log...appears to be THE Adam.

A couple of Kristina's in his Friends list. Neither of them listed w/ lastname of "C". Chris S. in his Friends list...and a few other names you'd recognize. No clear connection to Kristina....yet.

JWG and BJB

As usual, your ability to not just decode the pings into a place, but to turn that place into an event we knew a little about and now we know a lot more, amazes me every time! Makes me want to learn more about how you do what you do.

This case is the first time I've ever tried to sleuth, (I'm embarrassed to use that word about my own feeble attempts!) before I came to this site and very early into this, I spent several nites playing connect the people by myspace/ facebook and even an on line photo site. I was totally hooked, that very first night! How I wish I had taken notes! `Course at that time I had no idea what this was going to turn into and I actually thought I was just being kinda nosy, but it was all so interesting! 6 mos later I'm still amazed!

I tried all that time ago to figure out who Adam was. I had pix with no name and info on a cop/possible ex-hookup with no name or face to go with it. Now I just need to try and find all the stuff in between. It's been a lot harder since all those accts went private!

Anyway, thank you both for sharing your hard work and knowledge with the rest of us. To borrow from everyone, You Rock!!

Bond~

Hey, Guideposts, thanks!

I'm interested in your statement, "Chris S. provides his phone number to Adam to make contact with." Can you clarify what this means? Is Chris S. just giving his number to Adam to restablish it in the address book on Adam's new phone(see below)?

I'm reading his Fb message, "text 321-6*3-09*0 if you don't have mine" to mean that his friends should text their phone#'s to this 321-6*3-09*0 number so he can re-establish everyone's phone # from his previous address book (the one that went into the river :bang:). This says to me that the 321-6*3...number belongs to...maybe...his friend, girlfriend, family member...

Is my reading consistent with the info you have?

Hey, Guideposts, thanks!

I'm interested in your statement, "Chris S. provides his phone number to Adam to make contact with." Can you clarify what this means? Is Chris S. just giving his number to Adam to restablish it in the address book on Adam's new phone(see below)?

I'm reading his Fb message, "text 321-6*3-09*0 if you don't have mine" to mean that his friends should text their phone#'s to this 321-6*3-09*0 number so he can re-establish everyone's phone # from his previous address book (the one that went into the river :bang:). This says to me that the 321-6*3...number belongs to...maybe...his friend, girlfriend, family member...

Is my reading consistent with the info you have?

When I googled Adams number I came to this page
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=9426531447

At the bottom of this page you'll see "Chris wrote at 3:33am on March 5th, 2008" with Chris S. picture and phone number. Chris listed his number on this web page so Adam could put it back in his phone directory.

"text *advertiser censored*-*advertiser censored*-xxxx if you don't have mine... that will be easier" I may be interpreting this wrong...but I thought Adam is saying "hey, in case you don't already have my number, here it is. You text me....it will be easier for me than calling each person and getting this info." Perhaps I better do more sleuthing?? :)

When I googled Adams number I came to this page
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=9426531447

At the bottom of this page you'll see "Chris wrote at 3:33am on March 5th, 2008" with Chris S. picture and phone number. Chris listed his number on this web page so Adam could put it back in his phone directory.

"text *advertiser censored*-*advertiser censored*-xxxx if you don't have mine... that will be easier" I may be interpreting this wrong...but I thought Adam is saying "hey, in case you don't already have my number, here it is. You text me....it will be easier for me than calling each person and getting this info." Perhaps I better do more sleuthing?? :)

OK...we're looking @ the same thing, but, just interpreting it differently. I read it to mean that he didn't want to post his # (e.g. "if you don't have mine" but was asking everyone else to post their #. Yet, he was OK to post the 321-6*3-09*0 # that belonged to someone he knew...or maybe...a business or shared phone....:waitasec:

Bond~
I forgot to add that this number *advertiser censored*-*advertiser censored*-xx90 is Officer Charlie in Casey's cell phone. It is the #9 entry on her phone directory. (handwriten page number 905 in pdf document dated 8/19/08 Nokia GSM, Nokia 2610 2626 2008-08-19(001)) That may be another clue to work with.

I am positive I got this info here at Websleuths (As far as the number belonging to Officer Charlie.) Unfortunately, I cannot find that post where people were tracing down the phone numbers in Casey's cell phone now.

I am finding the Casey called this # on 6/2/2008 1:10:22 PM
I am finding the Casey called this # on 6/15/08 at 2:39 pm.
I am finding that Office Charlie text message Casey 7/16/2008 4:32:29 PM "What happened to caylee?

Bond~
I forgot to add that this number *advertiser censored*-*advertiser censored*-xx90 is Officer Charlie in Casey's cell phone. It is the #9 entry on her phone directory. (handwriten page number 905 in pdf document dated 8/19/08 Nokia GSM, Nokia 2610 2626 2008-08-19(001)) That may be another clue to work with.

I am positive I got this info here at Websleuths (As far as the number belonging to Officer Charlie.) Unfortunately, I cannot find that post where people were tracing down the phone numbers in Casey's cell phone now.

I am finding the Casey called this # on 6/2/2008 1:10:22 PM
I am finding the Casey called this # on 6/15/08 at 2:39 pm.
I am finding that Office Charlie text message Casey 7/16/2008 4:32:29 PM "What happened to caylee?

Nice work, GP. :dance:

I confirm by looking at the ATT records and the forensic evidence collected from her cell phone in the latest document dump that Adam = "Officer Charlie".

Nice work, GP. :dance:

I confirm by looking at the ATT records and the forensic evidence collected from her cell phone in the latest document dump that Adam = "Officer Charlie".

You mean it is listed in her address book as, "Officer Charlie"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk