2008.09.11 Kristina Talks to Globe -- Sez Casey Guilty

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean it is listed in her address book as, "Officer Charlie"?

Yes - phone number #9 from cell phone memory (not SIM) is "Officer Charlie". Evidence page 2852 in the latest document dump (Nov. 26).

Yes - phone number #9 from cell phone memory (not SIM) is "Officer Charlie". Evidence page 2852 in the latest document dump (Nov. 26).

Thanks for your help on this JWG! Appreciate you finding the EXACT page I was looking for in the documents to confirm this! :woohoo:

Would just like to point out that in the 7/30/08 Police interview with Christopher S. on about the second page of the interview:

YM: Okay. Uh, met her I guess while you guys were playing football?

cs: Yeah (affirmative), a bunch of friends, we would get together at Deerwood
Elementary and play football and she came down to visit one of her friends,
which is an acquaintance with me, and we ended up getting to talk.

YM: What was that person's name? Do you remember?

CS: Uhm,there's a couple of them she knew. Adam L., Matt (spelling), and I
beleve that was it right there.

YM: And you guys met uh, I guess sometime last year you guys started to date? Is that right?

CS: Yeah (affirmative), We were friends and then we decided to kind of take it up a notch.

Just another verification that Casey knew Adam.

Posting the following on the "6/13" ping map thread in the Sticky Forum cell ping thread as well…

I propose Casey left Caylee with Kristina C. Friday evening 6/13 while she went to Fusian. I propose they met for a brief walk @ JB Park (vs. Lake Underhill) between 8:10-9PM and Casey went on from there to Fusian while Caylee stayed with Kristina. At 10:58PM Kristina (via Adam) texted Casey ‘bout coming to get Caylee.

Details below…

I propose Casey & Caylee’s walked with Kristina C. Sunday 6/1 around JB Park vs. Lake Underhill. It also appears Casey may have been in contact w/ Kristina 6/12 @ 7:54PM, “sounds good hun.” via Facebook perhaps arranging a quick visit for the kids @ JB Park 6/13PM based on the following:

(a) The absence of cell pings near Lake Underhill in the early-late PM hours 6/1-6/15
(b) A 3hr period of inactivity on Casey’s cell Sunday 6/1 between 5:16PM and 8:15PM w/ before & after pings @ tower located near JB Park
(c) Approx. 1 hr before she shows up @ Fusian 6/13 @ 9PM, Casey is pinging @ tower located near JB Park
(d) Kristina's statement she saw Caylee & Casey for a walk 6/11, 12 or 13
(e) The only direct cell contacts between Casey & Kristina pre-6/16 are:
MON, 6/2 @ 12:22AM Casey texts Kristina
SUN, 6/8 @ 4:15PM Kristina texts Casey
It appears Casey & Kristina may have had a Sunday afternoon ritual of getting the kids together for playdates. They may have pre-arranged their 6/1 get together on Facebook and/or MySpace (now deleted) or email since there doesn’t appear to be cell evidence of making the plans 6/1. Or, they may have had a typical meeting time & place. Perhaps the 12:22AM text from Casey to Kristina was an “enjoyed the walk”, or, “can you watch Caylee?”, or even “I’m coming to get Caylee” if Kristina may have kept Caylee that evening after the walk.

I propose the following incoming texts from “Adam” were contacts w/ Kristina C. through (or on) Kristina’s husband/boyfriend’s cell, with no evidence or return calls/texts to this number:
MON, 6/2 1:10PM Adam texts Casey
FRI, 6/13 10:58PM Adam texts Casey
SUN, 6/15 2 :39PM Adam texts Casey
The, Monday 6/2 instance was perhaps a follow-up to the Sunday 6/1 walk.
The Friday, 6/13 instance may have been the “come pick up Caylee” referenced above.
The Sunday, 6/15 instance was perhaps to ask if they were “on” that day for their play date.

Or is it possible that they were communicating some other way, like Yahoo Messenger? OR in person because perhaps they spent a great deal of time together? Perhaps MUCH of the unaccounted for time can be accounted if they were together? If you say it is so Bond, then I will believe it...period...and vice-versa. :)

Check out this week's Globe, folks.

Casey's friend, Kristina, says she thinks KC killed Caylee to get back at CA.

She says CA was the first person to hold Caylee, when she was born, and that KC and CE fought about whether KC would have to keep the baby. KC, she says, thought CA was interfering with her raising Caylee.

She says she thinks KC chloroformed Caylee to make it a "soft death," then smothered or drowned her.

She thinks KC put the body in a lake that has a lot of gators. Weren't the searchers at Lake Jessup on Monday? Isn't that Gator City?

Kristina says her son keps asking for Caylee. She says she turned against KC after that phone call. You know the one.

Besides she and Ricardo who else sold their photos/story?

Posting the following on the "6/13" ping map thread in the Sticky Forum cell ping thread as well…

I propose Casey left Caylee with Kristina C. Friday evening 6/13 while she went to Fusian. I propose they met for a brief walk @ JB Park (vs. Lake Underhill) between 8:10-9PM and Casey went on from there to Fusian while Caylee stayed with Kristina. At 10:58PM Kristina (via Adam) texted Casey ‘bout coming to get Caylee.

Details below…

I propose Casey & Caylee’s walked with Kristina C. Sunday 6/1 around JB Park vs. Lake Underhill. It also appears Casey may have been in contact w/ Kristina 6/12 @ 7:54PM, “sounds good hun.” via Facebook perhaps arranging a quick visit for the kids @ JB Park 6/13PM based on the following:

(a) The absence of cell pings near Lake Underhill in the early-late PM hours 6/1-6/15
(b) A 3hr period of inactivity on Casey’s cell Sunday 6/1 between 5:16PM and 8:15PM w/ before & after pings @ tower located near JB Park
(c) Approx. 1 hr before she shows up @ Fusian 6/13 @ 9PM, Casey is pinging @ tower located near JB Park
(d) Kristina's statement she saw Caylee & Casey for a walk 6/11, 12 or 13
(e) The only direct cell contacts between Casey & Kristina pre-6/16 are:

MON, 6/2 @ 12:22AM Casey texts Kristina
SUN, 6/8 @ 4:15PM Kristina texts Casey​

It appears Casey & Kristina may have had a Sunday afternoon ritual of getting the kids together for playdates. They may have pre-arranged their 6/1 get together on Facebook and/or MySpace (now deleted) or email since there doesn’t appear to be cell evidence of making the plans 6/1. Or, they may have had a typical meeting time & place. Perhaps the 12:22AM text from Casey to Kristina was an “enjoyed the walk”, or, “can you watch Caylee?”, or even “I’m coming to get Caylee” if Kristina may have kept Caylee that evening after the walk.

I propose the following incoming texts from “Adam” were contacts w/ Kristina C. through (or on) Kristina’s husband/boyfriend’s cell, with no evidence or return calls/texts to this number:

MON, 6/2 1:10PM Adam texts Casey
FRI, 6/13 10:58PM Adam texts Casey
SUN, 6/15 2 :39PM Adam texts Casey​

The, Monday 6/2 instance was perhaps a follow-up to the Sunday 6/1 walk.
The Friday, 6/13 instance may have been the “come pick up Caylee” referenced above.
The Sunday, 6/15 instance was perhaps to ask if they were “on” that day for their play date.

Brilliant, as usual, Bond.

Kristina, you go girl. Here's a great little informative article that tells you who received $5,000 from NBC news and who also received upwards of $200,000 for ABC 20/20 interviews re Caylee. These two news news orgs both deny they paid the Anthony family for the interviews. They merely "licensed" their pictures etc. It's a "standard practise in the industry." Yeh right! So is spin, spin, and more spin. I wonder how much Cindy received for appearing on the Today show this morning and setting up a tipline asking for sightings of Caylee alive?
BTW why didn't the interviewer ask Cindy the following question...."Cindy, if you are so convinced Caylee is alive then why did you describe yourself as a GRIEVING GRANDMA in police interviews?"

I have enclosed the link to the Anthony family paid interviews story at the bottom of the page. As for Cindy insisting that Caylee is alive, here's what she told police in her taped interviews...

"You guys think I'm some frickin' lunatic. I'm not, I'm a grieving grandma."
And...
"She`s a 22-year-old. You know, I was out to dinner last night. I actually smiled. Does that mean I`m not grieving for my granddaughter....?"

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/nbc/more_caylee_anthony_photos_more_licensing_98181.asp

According to this, W/S had this blood money deal figured out from jump!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks