2009.05.19. Casey Anthony Civil Hearing @ 10:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
During the depo CA said they were still watching one in Puerto Rico .
I don't think they'll ever stop.Long after KC is convicted and sentenced CA will pop up in the news ,on occassion, with a story about another suspicious Zeneida.

Well, CA won't be poppin up anywhere---> if she goes to prison/jail. Now that is the one who would go nutz behind bars. KC can adjust to any surroundings.

During the depo CA said they were still watching one in Puerto Rico .
I don't think they'll ever stop.Long after KC is convicted and sentenced CA will pop up in the news ,on occassion, with a story about another suspicious Zeneida.

This ZG in Puerto Rico, must then be a gorgeous perfect "10"?

Perhaps a well know/high profile fashion model or actress?

You would think so from the description, but no, just a humble, very beautiful nanny, with lots of money and white teeth, and a penchant for kidnapping children never to be heard from again. Pretty common really ! :rolleyes:

It is going to be interesting watching CA start off trying to look appropriate,relaxed added with alittle sprinkling of smirk. Then CA will gradually go into defensive agression, trying very hard to maintain, due to the judge constantly entering her brain as she trys to think how she can make answers into half truths. My only concern after seeing cA in court yesterday, looking very tired,drawn, sick looking, is that she might pull a health issue of some sort, either to reschedual or by showing distress at the depos causing a continuance at a later date. If this were to happen would Morgan & Morgan reschedual LP again? For some reason I feel that ZG's attorneys don't want the A's to know ahead of time, what LP's questions will be and answers. Almost like there might be a, "Gotcha moment"!

It is going to be interesting watching CA start off trying to look appropriate,relaxed added with alittle sprinkling of smirk. Then CA will gradually go into defensive agression, trying very hard to maintain, due to the judge constantly entering her brain as she trys to think how she can make answers into half truths. My only concern after seeing cA in court yesterday, looking very tired,drawn, sick looking, is that she might pull a health issue of some sort, either to reschedual or by showing distress at the depos causing a continuance at a later date. If this were to happen would Morgan & Morgan reschedual LP again? For some reason I feel that ZG's attorneys don't want the A's to know ahead of time, what LP's questions will be and answers. Almost like there might be a, "Gotcha moment"!
I share your concerns, but I am sure Cindy will be alright with a couple of sticks of "medicinal gum"? :eat:

I share your concerns, but I am sure Cindy will be alright with a couple of sticks of "medicinal gum"? :eat:[/QI'm not into Vodka and water bottles but there have been times during this case I wished I had some of whatever keeps this woman stoick and charged like the enrgizer bunny. <3

Anybody checked any beauty pageants in PR lately? She maybe hiding in plain sight!:rolleyes:

It's so common for gorgeous woman who are "10's" to work for free as a Nanny. Yeah right!!! Pluueessee

It's so common for gorgeous woman who are "10's" to work for free as a Nanny. Yeah right!!! Pluueessee
Even in their mistruths and lies they place themselves as uppercrust of society entitled to things like Nannies and beautiful as Bo Derek? Please! If this description of the nanny had any form of truth to it, you don't think love lorn LA(remember his myspce) wouldn't be all over KC's gorgeous friend/Nanny wanting to know everything about her. Lets see, Who else might have been looked at as a 8910 by KC's friends Hmmm KC? I don't think kC would want the competition within her group of friends. You couldn't have kept all kC's male friends away from the Nanny who's a ten. All those young men are only human. look how many slept with KC. Geez she could have brought the nanny along with her on the sexcapades and given herself a break. We did here the nanny frequented the club scene so we no the nanny was no flying nun from Puerto Rico. Anyone remember that show?

I disagree. It's called inappropriate anger and a refusal to accept responsibility, or have anyone in his family accept responsibility, for their behavior. With a good sized dose of paranoia thrown in. And a total disregard for the rights of others as well as the law.

ETA: :moo:

I understand your position, but I see a man wracked by grief when I look at George Anthony. I don't condone his or Cindy's actions, but I cannot fathom their pain either. George looks like he's aged 5 years in 10 months.

I understand your position, but I see a man wracked by grief when I look at George Anthony. I don't condone his or Cindy's actions, but I cannot fathom their pain either. George looks like he's aged 5 years in 10 months.

I think George is wracked by more than grief! I so want to have sympathy for these people-I do! It's human nature to want to reach out and console someone who is hurting. But, I must admit these are the most unhuggable "victims" of a crime I've ever seen!:confused:

I don't think George is wracked with grief, more like wracked with guilt, for going along with Cindy's lies...I mean mis-truths. :rolleyes: I think he can barely hold himself together to continue the facade.

Cindy's point in her depo was if KC had obtained ZG's name from the sign-in form in the apartment complex, why wouldn't she have used that name/spelling, and other details given on the form. The form doesn't match up with the name/spelling/other details given by KC regarding a ZFG.

Still not sure why that is such a big deal.
2 scenerios possible-

1- kc simply forgot the correct spelling
2- someone has fibbed.:eek:
j m o

Exactly!
Splitting hairs ..
Splitting babies???

Never even heard that one .. :waitasec:

It is a story from Ancient Israel
_____________________________Miriam, the sister of Moses, comes center stage in this novel about the life of the Hebrews in the land of the pharaohs. Although the events of the familiar biblical story of Moses in the bulrushes is here, this is really a coming-of-age novel. Miriam arranges for her baby brother, Moses, to be found by the pharaoh's daughter after a decree that Hebrew male babies will be killed. She then makes sure that her mother will be Moses' wet nurse, and that she, too, will live in the palace. But as Miriam becomes more enamored of palace life, she begins to lose both her gift of second sight and her allegiance to her people. Given the opportunity to live at the palace indefinitely after her mother must leave, Miriam has to decide which life is more importanthttp://books4jewishteens.tripod.com/books/jewish-children-teens-historicalfict-biblicalera.htm.

That refers to an old King Solomon story, from the Bible.

Two women claimed the same baby. Solomon offered to split the child, and give half to each. One woman begged Sol to give the baby to the other woman, thus sparing its life.

Hence the REAL mother, the woman who would rather give the baby away than let it be killed, was revealed. The King gave the baby to her.

and that little bundle of joy was named Moses. :)

I share your concerns, but I am sure Cindy will be alright with a couple of sticks of "medicinal gum"? :eat:

:clap::clap::clap
::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

That medicinal gum ! ! ! ! !

Thanks.... I have a bad tooth ache...
and feel really really..... bad...
and
I really needed a good belly laugh ! ! !

:blowkiss::rolleyes::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

God Bless !
jjgram

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members