Conrad Murray trial -Day nine.

laying it on really thick now with the milk and cookies comments, I doubt MJ ever said he wanted to be weaned off propofol, he knew he had Dr Adams on call if Dr Murray would not do it, he knew he could find other Drs to do it, and Dr Murray in my opinion wanted this job and the money and prestige and would have given MJ anything he requested

And don't forget the women!

oops what happened, judge wants to speak to counsel

He was asking about a certain line in the transcript, so I don't know. Maybe it does not match the tape? Maybe it is the end of the day?

If this tape was the only thing I knew about Dr. Murray, I think I'd be sympathetic toward him. He sounds like he has a nice personality and meant well. But when you know the other things we know about him, it's a shame that's not what he's like at all.

I hear it as someone who likes the sound of his own voice and is teaching LE about stuff. Important stuff like milk and cookies. How ironic is that when they seemed to call propofol milk?

End of court and no court Monday. Federal holiday.

If this tape was the only thing I knew about Dr. Murray, I think I'd be sympathetic toward him. He sounds like he has a nice personality and meant well. But when you know the other things we know about him, it's a shame that's not what he's like at all.

BBM

Number one Sociopathic trait!

Exaggerated niceness & soooo charismatic!

as a Dr who was willing to sedate his patient then the onus was on on him to make sure that he had put in place a system that would enable him to get immediate emergency care if needed,

"I didn't tell his assistant to call 911 because he would know something was wrong..."

DUH!

Stupid excuse, Dr Wonderful!!!

OH and BTW... at what point did you say you were talking to your girlfriend?
Oh yeah. You didn't say!

Here's my opinion of this whole case. MJ was an addict who had a huge tolerance to drugs. Of course, CM shouldn't have administered propofol in the home. How long had CM been doing that? Was everyone of his "assistants and security staff" oblivious to what CM and MJ were doing? Many are the cause for MJ's demise. Who is ultimately held accountable... up to the jury, not me. Will be interesting to see how this plays out.

I have no idea how the defense is going to rehabilitate him after this. Sheesh, could of called 911 and said MJ's house, I am sure they know exactly where he lives from dealing with crazy fans.

Murray is talking about milk and cookies being more conforting to you MJ instead of propofol.

The detectives are just letting him ramble on and on.

Well he got the milk right. Didn't MJ refer to propofol as his "milk".

Do you want some cookies with that milk?

:(

Mel

I have no idea how the defense is going to rehabilitate him after this. Sheesh, could of called 911 and said MJ's house, I am sure they know exactly where he lives from dealing with crazy fans.

The whole bit about the house phone not working when he had two, not one but two phones on his person. Totally blowing smoke.

"Oh, but I must show you what a wonderful . caring . loving . helpful . sympathetic . knowledgable doctor I am!"

The first time I saw Murray's sugary sweet "don't worry" video he made for all his fans on Youtube my hinky meter went sky high. Sometimes when a person's speech becomes overly flowery, it just starts to sound creepy.

Listening to Dr M's taped interview again (on HLN), and him telling how he did CPR on MJ is just making my stomach turn!

And this guy is a cardiologist!!! ????

GRRRRRRRRRR

He knew the address, he said it on the tape during LE interview!

Here's my opinion of this whole case. MJ was an addict who had a huge tolerance to drugs. Of course, CM shouldn't have administered propofol in the home. How long had CM been doing that? Was everyone of his "assistants and security staff" oblivious to what CM and MJ were doing? Many are the cause for MJ's demise. Who is ultimately held accountable... up to the jury, not me. Will be interesting to see how this plays out.

I think CM had been giving MJ propofol ever since he has been employed by MJ, and other doctors had been doing it before CM came on the scene. And I also think MJ's assistants and security staff (as well as many other employees) may not have been aware of MJ's dependence and addiction to substances since MJ appears to have been a very secretive type of person and kept others at a distance. I believe all of MJ's doctors should be charged with manslaughter for aiding and abetting the addict in all this.

I know this is not going to ever be discussed in trial, but this is bugging me. The milk and cookies comment. Not that it is code for propofol, unless Murray wanted MJ to choke on cookies, ha.

I think Murray may not have been able to handle the petulance of a "Star". They are all very demanding from what I have read and seen on t.v. MJ especially so as he felt he needed to be more of a child since he felt he just worked through childhood and never had one. I truly cannot imagine dealing with someone like that as I am intolerant as it is now. If you cannot be an adult and take care of yourself, I loose my patience, what little I have.

Maybe it irritated Murray so he became crass and petty, which in turn made him pay MUCH less attention than needed. Propofol seems to need every second of attention, if I am understanding correctly.

I know, I know, he knew nothing about administering propofol to begin with, but I do think his attitude and feelings started to become less than star gazed very rapidly.

Right now... Attorney for Dr Adams (Libo Agwara) is on the phone with Jane Velez-Mitchell, denying what Dr M said in the taped interview.

Atty said that his client, Dr Adams, is very angry and will be suing Dr Murray.

He said Dr Adams only gave MJ propofol during surgical procedures & only in a hospital setting.

I don't trust one thing about Dr. Murray. I think he lies every time his mouth opens.

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he was taking drugs himself. There are ways for doctors to keep it hidden.

IMO

And during the recording, my opinion is that he over-explained things that weren't even asked of him ie; MJ's 'help' had to use the rest room at the corner gas station.
English isn't his first language so I can overlook a certain amount of hesitation in his voice and a few 'uhhh's and ummm's' but not as many as he was throwing in there. Stalling for time to come up with answers, maybe?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back