17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that will stop FT, imo FT doesn't give a flying flip about GZ, just want's his (FT's) "fame". I would be interested to know if GZ and FT actually "really" knew each other other than seeing each other at NW meetings. FT could have just grabbed the opportunity to be on TV because he happens to live in the same complex and really is just as stupid as he sounds.

I love how he thinks he's part of the actual defense team since he keeps using the pronoun "WE" when talking about what the defense team is doing/thinking. Does this guy have another job or has this become his new career? :banghead:

No but "they always get away" is inflammatory, in my opinion.

It all goes to George's state of mind, and that's what will matter to a jury. For Murder 2 they don't have to prove he was racially biased, just that he was on a mission to hunt down Trayvon for whatever "depraved" reason he had on his mind.

But saying 'they always get away', when referring to petty burglars, does not mean he planned to KILL him. I can say 'they always get away' about the kids who knock over our garbage cans and run, and even refer to them as punks, but that does not automatically mean I plan to murder them next time I catch one.

I don't think you'll see many "injured" LE mopping floors but you might see them in dispatch. Dispatchers are authorized to give instructions to civilians as to what to do in case of an emergency. Their whole function is communication between the person calling in a complaint and the officer who has been dispatched to answer the call. If the dispatcher does not have the correct information because someone mislead them by saying "okay" meaning they understood what he was asking, that dispatcher cannot warn the responding officer that the person they are suppose to meet is not where he said he would be. That makes it hard on LE to identify who is who in normal situations.

Also when someone misleads the dispatcher, that dispatcher has lost the opportunity to correctly direct that person to keep them from being hurt. That was the intention of dispatch that night. To secure GZ in the location of his car so that when the patrol car arrived they would know exactly where GZ was.......not that he was out roaming the common areas. This was exactly where they did not want him. You can ask any LE and they will tell you that you need to wait in a safe place until they arrive. Then let them do their job. jmo

Thank you! You said this much better than I did and I could only hit the thanks button once!

Sent from my LG Esteem using Tapatalk2

Thanks but I do not believe I stated anything about hate crimes in my last few posts. Obviously, that job is better left to the US Department of Justice, the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, the State Attorney's Office, and the FBI. It's not for me to decide what is considered a hate crime and what's not.

~jmo~

I did not say that YOU personally referred to hate crimes. But I assumed we were all on the same page and discussing the fact that this case is being looked at in that way. And my point is that there is a big difference between calling someone a C___ and calling someone a punk, imo.

I don't think that will stop FT, imo FT doesn't give a flying flip about GZ, just want's his (FT's) "fame". I would be interested to know if GZ and FT actually "really" knew each other other than seeing each other at NW meetings. FT could have just grabbed the opportunity to be on TV because he happens to live in the same complex and really is just as stupid as he sounds.

I figured he was stoopid when he said yesterday on NG that Mcnamara is a preeminent lawyer. LOL. He learned a new word. He meant to say prominent!!

But just because he wasn't arrested that first few days, that does not mean he was never going to be arrested, imo. There was testimony from a few of the witnesses that they were interviewed later in the first week. So even though GZ had been sent home, the PD were still investigating. I think some of the detectives did want to arrest him and were looking for evidence to do so. imo

I think this SA may have overcharged, and it may backfire, just like the dreaded Anthony case.

I'm going on what Tracy Martin said. SPD gave him no indication this case was still opened and being investigated, because if they had we wouldn't be here discussing this case now. JMO

As for the charges, we'll just have to wait and see what evidence SA has, she seems pretty confident in what she has..I hear ya about the dreaded Anthony case, we can only hope the justice system works in this case.

:moo: IIRC (and nope, I don't have a link but it was addressed/acknowledged in prior threads) that Traci Martin, the biological father of the victim Trayvon Martin provided the identification to law enforcement officers who arrived at his fiancé's condo in a 3 car convoy after he, Traci, attempted to call in a missing persons report about Trayvon. Mr. Martin repeated this information on NG just this evening.

While it HAS happened that a body has been misidentified by "somebody" (thinking of the case of the 2 young college ladies in the Mid West), it is NOT a "routine" situation.

IMHO, the cell phone that Trayvon was using was KEY in his primary identification process, probably by the ME forensic investigator(s). AGAIN, JUST my opinion and admitted bias! :banghead:

The reason for me asking who identified him was because someone posted a link about who was legally allowed to identify a body, and it stated that relative was not. I don't know that I believe that LE would be so callous as to show Tracy a picture of Tray laying there dead in the grass. That just seems unethical to me. And if a family member isn't allowed to identify a body, just someone who has known him for a year ..I'd think that would leave it open for a misidentification. JMO

*advertiser censored**ing in front of anything is definitely not endearing IMO.

BTW, did I miss something? Is GZ being charged with a hate crime?

Supposedly Holder is looking into it being a federal hate crime.

And I agree, using the term 'effin' is not endearing. But it is not racial either. imo

And they would be correct and accurate, they are law enforcement personnel.

I am employed by the ------ Board of Education-----but I am not a teacher...I have never been asked what my job is....it is accepted that I work for ----------- Board of Education........I feel sure that if a dispatcher explains to anyone that they work for ------------- police department they don't naturally assume they are a policeman........IMO. Now if asked my answer of course would be no, I am not a teacher....the same I would think a dispatcher would answer no, I am not a policeman/woman,etc.....IMO etc.

Agreeing with you here Mercuriod was what I was trying to do by quoting your post,lol.

Maybe that was the case ever since George was named Captain of the neighborhood watch??

jmo..

I read in an earlier news article that GZ was 'self appointed' meaning he volunteered to be the neighborhood watch captain.

I don't have a link handy so take it FWIW. If I find the link I will post it.

So do you think Trayvon is walking around laughing at everyone and going to pop out any minute and say "gotha" GZ really didn't kill me? Seriously?

No no, what I am saying is that there could have been a possible mix up of bodies. There is way more to this than we have been told.

The reason for me asking who identified him was because someone posted a link about who was legally allowed to identify a body, and it stated that relative was not. I don't know that I believe that LE would be so callous as to show Tracy a picture of Tray laying there dead in the grass. That just seems unethical to me. And if a family member isn't allowed to identify a body, just someone who has known him for a year ..I'd think that would leave it open for a misidentification. JMO

Respectfully SPD is not known for their ethics....And they did show Tracy Martin his son's picture.And we all know TM is dead and that is why we are here.. IMHO JMHO and all that

I think I answered that in my previous post. However, Zimmerman was instructed not to get out of his vehicle, he was in pursuit of Trayvon, he drew his weapon, shot, and killed him. All it takes is 1 second to determine premeditation and I feel like Zimmerman was of the mind that night that this particular "a$$hole wasn't going to get away," and further made his intentions perfectly clear when he murmured "*advertiser censored***** coon" under his breath. Considering the above and the fact that Trayvon was a minor, I feel like 100% it was premeditated murder.

This is the wonderful thing about the USA, we can all have our very own opinions.

~jmo~
I completely agree with you and feel that that's exactly why this case is about race, beyond the SPD issues (probably why George lived in this area-"birds of a feather"), in addition to GZ being a hothead cop wannabe. I feel that both issues are involved here, and since it came out today that the prosecutors feel GZ profiled Trayvon, I think they see it the same way I do.

Supposedly Holder is looking into it being a federal hate crime.

And I agree, using the term 'effin' is not endearing. But it is not racial either. imo

I had not heard about federal charges. Wow!

It appears that Angela Corey thinks GZ said *advertiser censored**ing punks. If it wasn't co*ns that he said a hate crime will be harder to prove IMO

But how do we know they had an open casket?

mommakk51, I just noticed you're a brand new member.--joined this month! Welcome to websleuths. When I want to start learning about a case, google is helpful, as well as google news. Lots of sources out there. Backreading here is helpful, too.

I read in an earlier news article that GZ was 'self appointed' meaning he volunteered to be the neighborhood watch captain.

I don't have a link handy so take it FWIW. If I find the link I will post it.

I read that he was appointed as Captain by all of the neighbors. My bet is that he was one of a few volunteers, and when he got the spot, someone else got jealous. jmo

No no, what I am saying is that there could have been a possible mix up of bodies. There is way more to this than we have been told.

I would like to hear your theory. Lord knows we have given ours on many threads, many times over! LOL.

It would be nice to hear a fresh point of view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knownstranger07