GUILTY NC - Lynn Jackenheimer, 33, murdered, Hatteras Island, 3 July 2012

Does anyone here think he's smarter than the Marshals that are looking for him?

puhhhhhlllllllease - If he's so smart, why wasn't he using that awesome intelligence in an awesome job? And he obviously wasn't smart enough to get away with murder, he blew that one. His breaking into Lynn's computer with the password thingie is jealous boyfriend 101 21st century.

I think he'll be wherever his woman (as of this writing) is. I think he'll be near his son, and my guess is he's found some way to communicate with his family. I'm fearful for his keeper though. He's under some severe stress right now, and he's already killed once - and he supposedly loved her??

ALL :moo::moo::moo: just theorizing and rambling along....

All of the articles and stories about how "LE thinks he is so smart" end up being stories that quote opinions of friends or people with inside knowledge. I, however, IMO don't think he is really all that smart.

A story previously linked has a girl saying how he knows how to manipulate cell signals and bounce them off other towers. This assumes that LE knows he is using a cell phone and knows exactly what phone he is using. I have not read or seen any information from LE saying they know about a cell phone. They probably would not release that even if they did. They know he ditched his personal phone, and they have it. I am 1000% confident that if LE finds evidence of him using a trac phone or whatever, they will be able to locate him instantly. It is not physically possible to " hide" a phone's signal from any tower.

The only possibility is for him to hack the cell provider's entire internal system and physically erase all traces of his phone's communications with any tower it "talks" to. This would be a very impressive high-level operation requiring extreme equipment, skills, and knowledge. He has no access to any of these.

He would have to be some world-class hacker to pull that off, and I highly doubt he is. Besides, who is he calling anyway? Anyone who hears his voice and doesn't report it immediately is aiding and abetting a murderer - which carries it's own prison term! And that is true even if someone hears his voice and hangs up on him. If anyone has the slightest clue of his whereabouts or has any information at all, they have a legal duty to report it.

I don't think his address book is very big, at this point in his lawless life!

About him "hacking" a computer to get passwords? Big deal. As another post has pointed out, that's simple. Any 13 yo could do that nowadays. Especially since he probably had physical access to her machine. Download a key-logger on it. Easy as pie. That kind of knowledge and skill wouldn't help him hide from LE.

We know he's not all that smart. If he was smart, no body would have been found. If he was smart, he would not tell anyone what he did. If he was smart, he could have made it look like an accident - or had something happen when he was 100 miles away with an ironclad alibi. The way he went about this made him a wanted murderer running for his life. That, IMO, is not smart.

Sure, it can be factored in that this was probably a crime of passion - brought on in a sudden rage - so he has to deal with that. I don't think "smart" people do things like that, but even if you ignore that - you could say, "but he is really smart, and that is how he is alluding capture". I still call bs because after his insane moment of murder, he hasn't exhibited any sign (that I am aware of) of any real brilliance.

He let evidence be found. He told his brother what he did. He allowed himself to be spotted (the
Columbus incident). He has no alibi for the crime, in fact everything he's done since practically proves his guilt. Any jury will convict him, based on his own actions.

That's why I don't think he is smart. Lucky? Ya, so far, but that's all he is - just lucky . . . So far.

I think a mass wanted poster drive would help alot. Hand his flyer out everywhere he has ever been and where he was spotted at the apartment complex.

People have seen him, they just dont know it is him.

I think hes hiding a la casey anthony. Someones helping him and I hope they turn him in. He has killed once he could do it again. Send in a tip!! I always thought that he may have said something to his brother out of a feeling of guilt. I think thats also why he dropped the children off.
Side note: I wonder what makes LE think he left the state?

Can you imagine a life like that? Hiding all the time. Can't show your face in public. Can't ever stop looking over your shoulder wondering when you will be recognized. Not that he deserves any better, he doesn't at all.

He might be thinking that he is "getting away" by not being captured, but he's really not. He's already a "prisoner" in certain ways. His freedom is already gone, just not fully gone.

The problem with being lucky is that luck will always run out. It's just a matter of time!

:jail:

What a silly mistake that woman made,she prob made their hearts jump out their mouth.

Maybe he's reading here? If he is,sir you are a grade A a$$hole and LE are coming for you,you SOB!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Morning all!
Is Hollbrook being sought in connection or they just listed him in a seperate incident in the same article?

Don't think so. The MNJ usually runs an updated article on all the wanted people in the area.

I read on the help find ns page that somebody posted he was seen in WV. I guess it's somewhat true bc I pulled up the WV local paper and his wanted picture is listed. Said there has been many sighting there.
http://theintermountain.com/page/category.detail/nav/5021/News.html

The article says there are now 12 officers there checking. The article list many stories of all the different people that have seen him.

From link:

Simpson said unfortunately there was a gap of four days between when "America's Most Wanted" received the call and when that tip was passed to the U.S. Marshals Service.

This is unacceptable. They need to be way more proactive in getting this scum off the street. Must be heartbreaking for Lynn's family.

Doesnt do anything to check the help find ns page page anymore for sighting tips. They are no longer letting people post sightings on him.

Personally, I thought the sightings being posted helped in a way. It let her friends, family, or others know which area to hang wanted signs up in.
Oh well, maybe they have their reasons.

Doesnt do anything to check the help find ns page page anymore for sighting tips. They are no longer letting people post sightings on him.

Personally, I thought the sightings being posted helped in a way. It let her friends, family, or others know which area to hang wanted signs up in.
Oh well, maybe they have their reasons.

Possible as a request by LE? If he really is in WV, they might prefer to not publicize. As long as he thinks he's not been spotted, he might stay in one area long enough to catch him. If every sighting is instantly made public then he would know to move on to another area.

I can see the logic behind keeping it quiet and let him get comfortable somewhere. It might be the best way to get him?

MOO

Possible as a request by LE? If he really is in WV, they might prefer to not publicize. As long as he thinks he's not been spotted, he might stay in one area long enough to catch him. If every sighting is instantly made public then he would know to move on to another area.

I can see the logic behind keeping it quiet and let him get comfortable somewhere. It might be the best way to get him?

MOO

it's this.....trust me is all i can say

MOO

Oh, I didn't think about that. Makes sense! I guess if I think about it, that page gets the most publicity about the case so it would make sense that NS would be reading it.

A West Virginia agency that helps coordinate law enforcement efforts and intelligence said officials received tips about possible sightings of murder suspect Nathan Summerfield in the eastern part of the Mountaineer State on Tuesday and Wednesday.

A West Virginia Intelligence Fusion Center representative said no further sightings had been reported to the agency.

The center told WAVY.com that U.S. Marshals informed them Summerfield might be in the areas of Randolph, Tucker or Grant counties.

Thursday, U.S. Marshal Pete Elliott said there is nothing new to report.

http://www.mansfieldnewsjournal.com...1/208100305/Reports-Summerfield-sighted-W-Va-

Does anyone here think he's smarter than the Marshals that are looking for him?

puhhhhhlllllllease - If he's so smart, why wasn't he using that awesome intelligence in an awesome job? And he obviously wasn't smart enough to get away with murder, he blew that one. His breaking into Lynn's computer with the password thingie is jealous boyfriend 101 21st century.

I think he'll be wherever his woman (as of this writing) is. I think he'll be near his son, and my guess is he's found some way to communicate with his family. I'm fearful for his keeper though. He's under some severe stress right now, and he's already killed once - and he supposedly loved her??

ALL :moo::moo::moo: just theorizing and rambling along....

You hit the nail on the head.

Wow, I can't believe he has been caught yet. Has to have help.

Just heard the breaking news! This is awesome! So glad they were able to get him and now bring him to justice loser!

oh Hallelujah!! Finally...justice for Lynn. will be interesting to find out where this blankety blank has been.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back