Evidence List

Slightly off topic, but I wonder if MaM 2 is going to go the other way. i.e.: put together a show biased the other way this time which shows everyone just how guilty he actually his.... :laugh::laugh:
You know, that would be a really, really interesting experiment. Not something like this, a case in which someone's freedom hangs in the balance, but putting together a series, shooting half the episodes from one viewpoint and half from the opposing viewpoint. Netflix could do that and release all the episodes at once so you could watch them in whatever order you wanted. Who's the unreliable narrator? That sort of thing. Could be a very cool storytelling technique.

I'm at work so can't look at documents (cuz my phone sucks lol). But wanted to make a few comments...
Her first appointment that day, Schmitz, testified her vehicle looked new (not indicating Anny damage)
There is no call to averys or anyone else the afternoon of the 31st, as per her cell records...
<sbm>

Just a point of correction: Steven Schmitz does not testify that TH's RAV4 looked new. He is not asked nor does he make any comment about her car. (see ppg122-127).

Just a point of correction: Steven Schmitz does not testify that TH's RAV4 looked new. He is not asked nor does he make any comment about her car. (see ppg122-127).

I have tried to respond to your email but the Websleuth Mail Client is not showing any sent messages.... Hopefully you received one of them??

Page 14

The following is a SYNOPSIS of information provided by SA taken by Weigart and is NOT verbatim.
A transcript will be provided at a later date.

Also, this synopsis wasn't " testimony "

Just throwin that out there.

Welcome back Dexter!

Just want to expand on a point I believe Zerbert made. SA said he didn't know TH's name. BUT--he had her phone number? So, how does that conversation go? Hello little girl, can you come take a picture of my car I want to sell? How do you have a phone number and NOT know the person's name?

Page 2 of the November 3rd Wiegert Report, SS states that TH's Car "looked very new." http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-c...1/Trial-Exhibit-216-Wiegerts-Nov-3-Report.pdf

attachment.php

ETA Side note: Look he said the car was Blue.

Zool -
Slightly off topic, but I wonder if MaM 2 is going to go the other way. i.e.: put together a show biased the other way this time which shows everyone just how guilty he actually his.... :laugh::laugh:

SBM. They had this show that was one side for the states case. It aired in the summer of 2014 or 2015 on a show Called, DID HE DO IT, Season 1 episode 1 Reputation of evil. You can see how they falsified how they found the evidence for dramatic effects. Example when they discuss finding her Car they show them taking a tarp off it, they put that tarp on her car to protect the evidence. KK also talks about it being the planted key that really made him believe he was guilty. Then they show KEYS. However he did say who cares about if they planted the key in his closing. They too left out evidence in his hour cameo. Think the problem with KK is he is mad he didn't get a 10 hour series to hear himself talk like The defense did. And remember the documentary was one to follow a defendant through the system. Thus I would suspect it being Biased to the defendant. Maybe you can find the full episode of Did He DO it out there. Here is the Ad for you.
[video=youtube;LCPmXPgUpfU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCPmXPgUpfU[/video]

I have tried to respond to your email but the Websleuth Mail Client is not showing any sent messages.... Hopefully you received one of them??
Note for you next time you send messages. There is a little box that you are required to check at the bottom of the mail before you hit send. If you click it, it will show up in your sent mail folder. If you do not click it you will not see it as sent. Smiles.

ETA Side note: Look he said the car was Blue.

There's a lot of chatter about whether people call the car blue or green. I used to have a car that looked bright blue in some light and solid grey in other. I think Teresa's car was one of those chimera colors that really, honestly looked different depending on the light and viewer. I'm not placing any weight on the theory that it was a different car because it was listed as blue rather than green or vice versa.

Thanks dear,
I am missing everyone! I have went from every night here, 2-3 hours a night, down to a couple of nights a week. Daughter is preparing to test for her Black Belt, homework this period is a bit more difficult for her, and she plays guitar as well, so we've been busy. Thanks to you and the crew ( YOU know who you are ;) for keeping me up to speed and keeping at it!! ) I just assumed since TH cell # was found during one of the searches, SA got word " that girl from Auto Trader " left a message on BJ machine and SA jotted it down to call her?

" Hey, this is SA from Avery's Salvage. You've been here before, remember? "

Again, thanks for the warm " welcome back "

I'm sure that place is UNFORGETTABLE, if one had been there before.
Welcome back Dexter!

Just want to expand on a point I believe Zerbert made. SA said he didn't know TH's name. BUT--he had her phone number? So, how does that conversation go? Hello little girl, can you come take a picture of my car I want to sell? How do you have a phone number and NOT know the person's name?

<...>Maybe you can find the full episode of Did He DO it out there...<sbm>

It is available. Youtube wants $-s,...

and a free-view site that I have loaded at the moment is not a recognized site unless a visitor guards his computer with maximum InPrivate-viewing settings, pop up blocking, malware/anti-virus updated to today's current definitions, and prayers to the Almighty.

That being said: From personal past experiences without all the above-cited, a visitor will definitely be subjected to pop up advertisements and malware for *advertiser censored*.

I have learned how to view the collection of tv-series' programs.

SBM. They had this show that was one side for the states case. It aired in the summer of 2014 or 2015 on a show Called, DID HE DO IT, Season 1 episode 1 Reputation of evil. KK also talks about it being the planted key that really made him believe he was guilty. Then they show KEYS. However he did say who cares about if they planted the key in his closing. They too left out evidence in his hour cameo. Think the problem with KK is he is mad he didn't get a 10 hour series to hear himself talk like The defense did. And remember the documentary was one to follow a defendant through the system. Thus I would suspect it being Biased to the defendant. Maybe you can find the full episode of Did He DO it out there. Here is the Ad for you.

~ MysticJynx,

After watching Did He Do It: Reputation Of Evil?, I am not sure that I agree with your criticism of the production. In my opinion, the producers did a fairly unbiased presentation that closely followed the facts presented by the Review Of Steven Avery's Over Turned Conviction 2003. I will agree with you that the producers distorted their production with questionable editing and distortions similar to your remark,
You can see how they falsified how they found the evidence for dramatic effects. Example when they discuss finding her Car they show them taking a tarp off it, they put that tarp on her car to protect the evidence
but, on the whole, the production hits upon the salient points brought out by both the 2003 Review of his conviction and the controversy surrounding TH's murder currently in today's focus.

Did He Do it? offers very little insight into that controversy -- though it does close with PB's poignant remarks:
I had a hard time reconciling the Steven Avery -- that I met with to apologize who was so gracious with me -- with the monster who killed Teresa. Was that rage that enabled him to murder Teresa really rage that he felt towards me as his female accuser?
~ footage mark 42:30, "Did He Do It..."

~ MysticJynx,

After watching Did He Do It: Reputation Of Evil?, I am not sure that I agree with your criticism of the production. In my opinion, the producers did a fairly unbiased presentation that closely followed the facts presented by the Review Of Steven Avery's Over Turned Conviction 2003. I will agree with you that the producers distorted their production with questionable editing and distortions similar to your remark, but, on the whole, the production hits upon the salient points brought out by both the 2003 Review of his conviction and the controversy surrounding TH's murder currently in today's focus.

Did He Do it? offers very little insight into that controversy -- though it does close with PB's poignant remarks:

they talked about the same evidence presented in MaM but MaM is biased and this is not? I took some screen shots of the show Did he do it. I will show you the way they dramatize it is fiction. NOT FACT. They even go as far as saying he's a sex offender. To my knowledge he to this day has never been convicted of a sexual crime to warrant being called one. KK on the other hand. Please see the album for the pictures. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/album.php?albumid=2127 You can see how they Dramatized it to fit MG's book. laughs KEYS LAUGHS.

attachment.php

But remember Gahn Said it best. "That's what I'm trying to get across. If you want to be very rigid and say the protocol is the protocol and you can never deviate from this whatsoever, I don't think most people believe that's how life operates. That sometimes you do have to deviate just to make sense."

What I hear him saying is, Just make it fit if it doesn't actually fit. Its ok to deviate from all the protocols when you are framing an innocent man. JMO I do think the Judicial system should be very RIGID when it comes to protocols when you are deciding if you should take away his god given right to freedom.

they talked about the same evidence present in MaM but MaM is biased and this is not? I took some screen shots of the show Did he do it. I will show you the way they dramatize it is fiction. NOT FACT. Please see the album for the pictures. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/album.php?albumid=2127

MysticJynx ~ I doubt that we disagree on how the two shows are presented. Your album does a splendid job of showing the differences in production. After watching MaM, I felt that MaM was heavily titled favoring an impact that caused tens of thousands of viewers to want POTUS to grant Avery a pardon. On the other hand, after watching the "Did He Do It", I felt that viewers were left with the question: Did He Do It?. That's all.

I agree with you that the latter took liberty with its presentation of factual evidentiary exhibits but I am uncertain that I would go as far as proclaiming those distortions as fictions. I believe a lot has to do with time and place, and with access to real exhibits.

I just looked at your pics Mystic... I have no interest in watching the show LOL but uhmmm did they show anything "real" in that show? Not by the looks of your pics ;-)

Nice to see you back!

Absolutely! ( BBM & Underlined by me )
they talked about the same evidence presented in MaM but MaM is biased and this is not? I took some screen shots of the show Did he do it. I will show you the way they dramatize it is fiction. NOT FACT. They even go as far as saying he's a sex offender. To my knowledge he to this day has never been convicted of a sexual crime to warrant being called one. KK on the other hand. Please see the album for the pictures. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/album.php?albumid=2127 You can see how they Dramatized it to fit MG's book. laughs KEYS LAUGHS.

attachment.php

But remember Gahn Said it best. "That's what I'm trying to get across. If you want to be very rigid and say the protocol is the protocol and you can never deviate from this whatsoever, I don't think most people believe that's how life operates. That sometimes you do have to deviate just to make sense."

What I hear him saying is, Just make it fit if it doesn't actually fit. Its ok to deviate from all the protocols when you are framing an innocent man. JMO I do think the Judicial system should be very RIGID when it comes to protocols when you are deciding if you should take away his god given right to freedom. IMO

SBM. They had this show that was one side for the states case. It aired in the summer of 2014 or 2015 on a show Called, DID HE DO IT, Season 1 episode 1 Reputation of evil. You can see how they falsified how they found the evidence for dramatic effects. Example when they discuss finding her Car they show them taking a tarp off it, they put that tarp on her car to protect the evidence. KK also talks about it being the planted key that really made him believe he was guilty. Then they show KEYS. However he did say who cares about if they planted the key in his closing. They too left out evidence in his hour cameo. Think the problem with KK is he is mad he didn't get a 10 hour series to hear himself talk like The defense did. And remember the documentary was one to follow a defendant through the system. Thus I would suspect it being Biased to the defendant. Maybe you can find the full episode of Did He DO it out there. Here is the Ad for you.
[video=youtube;LCPmXPgUpfU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCPmXPgUpfU[/video]

Many thanks MysticJynx

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa