Nancy Grace - Monday, 11/24/2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rev Grund....."I was visiting the Anthony's & I told them that I would be there for them & that I would support them any was I can & then I find out that Cindy is trying to implicate my son in Caylees disappearance......I have a problem with that"

Paraphrased

Rev Grund is upset that his son is being implicated in this mess and he has every right to there was no reason whatsoever for GA to bring up his name at all. The Rev is out to get back at the A's now I believe he just said all bets are off.

Defense witness list is 3 people..including the ever so bright KOBI..lol.

Rev Grund....."I was visiting the Anthony's & I told them that I would be there for them & that I would support them any was I can & then I find out that Cindy is trying to implicate my son in Caylees disappearance......I have a problem with that"

Paraphrased

And NG backed right off the way she wanted to cut the A's a "break" after he said that. GOOD for him!!

Kobi on now. He thinks he'll be testifying about the DNA.

OMG ~ RG is really on a roll tonight about how Casey would come to his house and tell him everything that went on with her parents. :eek: He's upset that GA would mention him in the interviews in a bad way.

I worried when I heard him say this. Surely he knows (now) how much KC lies. I hope he didn't fall for everything she was telling them!!

Talking about air samples..if the defense tested them where would they test them at?

Kobi-good question the Body Farm is it in the United States.

Okay, Rev Grund and George what Casey had gotten herself into - she ripped off the wrong person

Sorry, but I have seen no evidence, no proof, no interviews from friends, nothing that shows anything about an outside influence with Casey - she did not rip off the wrong person - if this were the case - Casey would sing like a bird - why? She will not go to prison for murder when someone else is involved - she is too selfish, she would throw anyone under the bus to get out of jail and go back to her party days

Sorry, Casey did this all on her own - she is responsible for the theft from her family, friends, identity theft of Amy and murdering her own child - accident or not - she is responsible - all by herself!

There I said it! whew! I'm just tired of everyone trying to figure out what Casey is into - she was into herself

They need to have Jesses father just spill his beans lol
He knows alot and is willing
who cares about Kobys nonsense

showing that picture of that little girl again (sad) wish they would stop that and the parents of that girl would sue the u know what out of the a's for this

I keep thinking back to the first interview that Cindy gave to Greta Van S.

She told Greta that Casey moved out of her home on the 16th because she needed some space & wanted to bond with her daughter (Caylee)

Thats a total lie....It doesn't fit with what GA said about KC going to work on the 16th

You have to wonder why they would Lie.....If they honestly believe that Caylee is alive they would be telling the truth

what's the reporter talking about-the pd already said they checked and its not Calee.

I can't believe Nancy's showing that poor little girl who had her picture taken for the latest "Caylee sighting". :furious: Doesn't anybody have any compassion for this innocent child and her family???

OH F.G.S.!
That is NOT Caylee.

Yeah, sure, the cops wouldn't come so they just had to call kidfinders. <gag me>
Utter nonsence! imo
:clown: :clown:

That little girl looks nothing like Caylee when the picture is blown up. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member