2011.05.13 - Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day Five)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought of that too but the problem is she can't be reading that many of the posts. I mean do they really have one of the counsel of record spending her whole time reviewing WS? Doesn't she have more important things to do and if the DT think scouring WS would be beneficial then it should probably be delegated LOL.

You got me but I believe it has been said before they read here.

They know there are smart people here dissecting everything they do, every maneuver they make. Probably trying to get ideas of what might work for them and what won"t work. Just saying.

Missed most of the day in here - just saw the beginning before going to work. What was ICA so happy about - the pictures I saw show a very antimated happy woman. What happened?

Medications.....:great:

I just viewed the last few moments of the day at court as KC is getting up to leave. I can't make out what she says. I do notice she is carrying what looks to be a blanket...a baby blanket. Could it belong to Caylee?
She might think that carrying Caylees blanket might make her look like a mother missing her child if it is in fact a blanket. Does anyone else think that is what it is?

It was determined to be a sweater. A few did think it was a blanket, but was out voted. (daily jury thread)

IMO

Its rather intriguing to me how much the attorneys know about these potential jurors...I noticed they looked up their facebook messages and what they buy online. They obviously have looked into their background extensively. I thought the only thing the court may try to find out about a potential juror is if they have any criminal records and what they were.

I imagine they have their votor registration too. That alone will tell you alot.

JB probably pulled their credit history too. Remember he is quite the sleuth. Didn't he teach classes about using computers for trials?

We sleuth some, BUT they have all the great tools to find a complete financial, criminal, social and legal history. They know everything about you.

It was determined to be a sweater. A few did think it was a blanket, but was out voted. (daily jury thread)

IMO

Don't know what it was...but I thought it maybe that pale sweater she had on that first day (the one with the pearls). She sure has OCD from what I noticed. She had it folded neatly.

So are you saying ICA is sitting there watching what we post as the trial proceeds?

:gasp:

Here's a sidebar for ya'll

First, I bet good ole Geraldo will have at least a weedle bit on his show this weekend. AND

I'm just waiting for one pj when asked by JB if they've heard of NG or JVM or Geraldo to come right back and say "well I did read that you went sailing with him on his sailboat.

Now THAT would be good!!!!!! Dontcha think?

Umm - 8:30am which is another 5:30am time for me sigh - I think i've aged 10 years this week!

Also, does anyone know IF CNN live is going to televise this tomorrow too???!! I hope!!

Online buying habits?

How did they manage that.

Even their eBay account would be hard to find.

That's what I'd like to know. I just remember JB asking a potential juror who was a retired man and a musician if he had bought a certain crime book on ebay and if he had bought something to do with a skull on ebay. The questions were so specific that Baez had to know they were true.

Here's a sidebar for ya'll

First, I bet good ole Geraldo will have at least a weedle bit on his show this weekend. AND

I'm just waiting for one pj when asked by JB if they've heard of NG or JVM or Geraldo to come right back and say "well I did read that you went sailing with him on his sailboat.

Now THAT would be good!!!!!! Dontcha think?

That would be AWESOME. OH yes it would!!:Banane17:

That's what I'd like to know. I just remember JB asking a potential juror who was a retired man and a musician if he had bought a certain crime book on ebay and if he had bought something to do with a skull on ebay. The questions were so specific that Baez had to know they were true.

A lot of people are not very creative with their user names...they (attorneys) may get lucky and track down amazon, ebay, certain accounts if they use a name close to their own and use it more than one place. I don't think anything online is out of bounds.

A lot of people are not very creative with their user names...they (attorneys) may get lucky and track down amazon, ebay, certain accounts if they use a name close to their own and use it more than one place. I don't think anything online is out of bounds.
Especially if the initial questionnaire asked if they had an email account and what that address was. You can track a lot from someone if you have their email.

So are you saying ICA is sitting there watching what we post as the trial proceeds?

:gasp:

I don't desire to cause her soo much hardship as many members do on this board BUT as I read more and more she is starting to irk me.

So here is my suggestion, could we petition the mods to have a "HELLO CASEY [YOU *****]! " sticky, preferably in bold so her attorneys will not be able to hide it easily from her?

Especially if the initial questionnaire asked if they had an email account and what that address was. You can track a lot from someone if you have their email.

He used his real name in reviews for items he purchased..................

uk, sorry that we can't accommodate you with that request. Nope, not even if you launch a petition. :)

Everyone posting on this forum should know that YES, the DT likely reads here. During jury selection, I would imagine that they are investigating the jurors. But they have made it clear that they monitor the NLIBs. Just another reason to think before you hit the "Post Reply" button.

speaking of online stuff, as in Facebook! What if your account is set on 'private' - how can they 'see' that??? or can they?? :maddening:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle