Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #80

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it strange myself. Wouldn't either of them use the bathroom at some point? I was thinking since TA's body wasn't discovered for 5 days that no roommate was home at all, they were out of town. :waitasec:

TA's bathroom was private - part of his master suite. The roommates all used the other bathrooms.

i understood they found the proof she purchased it at her grandparent's house and i THOUGHT they even named the store where she bought it during the trial. ( i could be wrong, but i thought it was a store.)

It was my understanding also that she purchased it legally.

Travis was in an upstairs master bathroom, behind a locked door. The roommates had their own bathroom downstairs. So they had no reason to go up to his locked area. And they had only been living there a week or two, so they didnt know anything was out of the ordinary. They probably thought he was at a girlfriends or something.

Thank you. I didn't know this. I haven't followed this case closely so I don't have all the information. I only started watching this case since early February.

Where was Gus during that time? J/K

I will not suggest that he was masturbating to photos of little boys. He's engaged to an adult female. Or is he? Someone provided a link to a YouTube video where he was doing a presentation (PPL or the new name of the company?) and brought his date on stage and during his talk he produced a ring and proposed to her.

I found it! IMO, it actually humanized him & I was a bit less irritated by GS.
Proposal video on Dec. 22, 2011:
[video=youtube;MxDvzcYXv3Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxDvzcYXv3Y[/video]

Katiecoo should have set up a focus group full of WSers and JM, and his team, during this long frickin break. I would have flown out to AZ and kicked down for any other WSer from New England to sit in on that round table discussion.

I missed some of the trial,so please forgive me as I know my questions have probably been asked & answered,but I am dying to know!
1-Please tell me that the jury did NOT see those very very explicit photos of her,if you know the ones I mean?
2-I read a lot of about edifity or something-what is this all about?-I can't even spell the darn word-LOL
3-Is there a thread on whether people think TA knew she was there taking the pics or not-would love to read this
4-What prison she will end up in?
TIA

The cops have her 9mm don't they? Can they trace it?

I think I remember early in her testimony that she did indicate that she waited requisite 10 days for the 9mm...

She probably wanted to burn things in the desert or claim the 'fog' or just gather her thoughts to her lies. She need time.:furious: She was stalling and getting her lies and her demeanor together.

Her so called FOG was clear enough for see through enough to clean up the crime scene and remember to fill up the 3 gas cans AGAIN in Utah.

Beth predicted two more days of Jodi next week. Juan gets all the time he wants and then remember there are MORE juror questions that have come in...and I suspect even more will come during Juan's recross (not officially a recross but you know).

At some point the Judge has to say no more. There are new questions from the jurors and Juan isn't done grilling her on the last 200. Because JA lies about everything the jurors need to sit back so we can get off the Jodi Show and onto justice for TA

That is what gets me. As soon as they found him everyone points to her. She thinks because there were no gas receipts or cell pings she would skate free?

One thing Flores told her was it looked bad for her cell not being used for 20 hours.

That is exactly what I was thinking last night. My boyfriend asked me, "So, if she hadn't taken those pics she'd wouldn't have been caught?" I was like, "hahaha..No."

Posting this just because I can ...

There is NO FOG in JA's brain - just SMOKE and MIRRORS!

maybe she will go back into her fog when they slam the door on her death row cell .:floorlaugh:

I missed some of the trial,so please forgive me as I know my questions have probably been asked & answered,but I am dying to know!
1-Please tell me that the jury did NOT see those very very explicit photos of her,if you know the ones I mean?
2-I read a lot of about edifity or something-what is this all about?-I can't even spell the darn word-LOL
3-Is there a thread on whether people think TA knew she was there taking the pics or not-would love to read this
TIA

1-Yes, jury has seen all the pics.
2-Jodi is constantly misusing the word edify
3-I don't think so.

Any version of the face picture at a decent resolution clearly shows water running down e door. There is no question the door is shut. It may have been open in some and closed in others, (Jodi going for effects).

I know it was open in the sitting pic, which is right about when she stabbed him. Then all hell broke loose

I was just mulling over these shower pics and thinking about what she said. To me, it seems as if the shower door is closed I'm almost all the photos. You can see beading of water on the glass door. I am assuming the door is hinged on the left side, she claims to have been squatting or kneeling by the right side of the shower and taking these photos. Then, supposedly, they were looking at each photo and deleting them. It makes no sense beacuse a) most of the early pictures look as though she is standing level with him, they are not an upwards view, and b) look at the time stamps......between the photos there is not enough time, if she WAS kneeling where she said she was.....for him to open the shower door, review the photo and decide whether or not to delete. That's just stupid to even think anyone would believe it.

In skeptical circles there's a photographic phenomena called "orbs" that people who like to buy bridges claim is some sort of spectral manifestations.

Orbs-lagrange1.jpg

What they are is dust, motes, some sort of droplets suspended in the air, out of the focal length and often illuminated the the flash or some other light source.

I don't see the shower door closed in any of the photos. What I see is mist, or water droplets suspended in the air out of the focal length of the camera, especially in image time stamped 5:25.

dtl_jodi03_130301.video-260x195.jpg

Also, you have to keep in mind that the shower pictures we see are screen captures of photo hard copies put up in court on an overhead projector that creates a lot of glare on the images.

arias_trial_pa35_ssh.jpg

Well, if you think about it Jodi-speak, and she says it belonged to Travis' grandfather..........where do we REALLY think it came from?

Well it was a grandfather all right...Jodi's grandfather.

By JA's convenient 'aproxi-clock' it was light and she had lunch with RB. When pressed IIRCs he wouldn't narrow further than between 10am amd 2pm for lunch.

So if driving straight from Mesa to SLC is approx a 12 hour journey and assuming she left Mesa at 6pm there is a big gap there, 4 hours for 10am and up to 8 hours if 2pm.

There we go, a lot of time to drive around and dispose of items and make up some extra miles. She also used the car for general driving around .. you know, backtracking and returning garage remotes etc :)

What an awkward place for a left handed person to stab someone...in that tiny shower...just can't picture this?

The way he was seated, her left hand would have been very close to the right side of his chest, where he was stabbed in the nipple area. Probably the first stab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member