More Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't find any thread appropriate for this picture...............

This was on Greta Van Susteran's "Gretawire":

October 30th, 2008 7:04 PM Eastern
You won’t see this anywhere else: Caylee Anthony’s bedroom door

by Greta Van Susteren
YOU WON’T SEE THIS ANYWHERE ELSE!! It is behind the scenes! I was cleaning out pics from my laptop and came across this pic…I snapped it when I was inside the home where Caylee Anthony and her mother Casey Anthony were living when Caylee vanished…now assumed murdered…and yes, the grand jury says she was murdered by her mother Casey.

a13.jpg

This picture was taken by Greta when she visited the Anthony home and did the interview with George and Cindy. That interview took place prior to Casey being released from jail the first time.

Last night on NG, LP stated that Casey purchased two crosses at J.C. Penney's on June 27th, one for Caylee and one for herself. It was suggested that Casey put one on Caylee prior to burying her.

I realize that the above picture is of a rosary, not a cross, but we've seen Casey wearing a rosary prior to going back to jail after being indicted for murder.

Did Casey purchase two rosaries, or two crosses? Was Casey wearing the one we see pictured above? Or, does she have another rosary? Do we have any pictures of Casey wearing the rosary for comparison to the above picture?

Sad photo, but great observation!

casey-marie-anthony.jpg

= The lovely Casey in the lobby of the Orange County Police Dept.

Hopefully some LE saw a bump if any by that time..........it had been a month or so before her arrest.....baby missing 31 days before anything hit the news.......any boyfriends remember a bump on fore head?????

When you check the properties of that picture (right click and select properties) it says this, caseyocsosaycheese.jpg "Casey OSCO Say Cheese". Someone saved it with that jpg name. I find it funny.

When you check the properties of that picture (right click and select properties) it says this. That's funny. "Casey OSCO Say Cheese". Someone saved it with that jpg name.

caseyocsosaycheese.jpg

I don't know whether to laugh or puke. :waitasec:

I don't think Casey has a bump on her forehead. In the larger pic all I see is 3 big wrinkles and a shiny area right in the middle. Casey looks years older than age 22. Wrinkles around her eyes when she smiles and those forehead wrinkles. Lying and stealing must be bad for the looks, not to mention being accused of murder.

I don't know whether to laugh or puke. :waitasec:

Yeah, not sure here either. Not sure if someone would be that dumb to do a "Cheese shot" for LE but then again, there has been many dumb things in this case that are hard to believe. Does anyone know the date of this picture or the verification of it being LE?

I have studied these 2 pics where she is wearing blue. I dont think they are the same shirts. If you look at her mugshot there are no seams on the top of the shoulder--which is where they are at in the other photo. There are seams slanted above her breasts... They really look alike, but check out the seams....just my observation.

Also, could that be the airport?? Does that airport have a seating area like that??

im sorry....is it vice versa? either way, the seams are different. oh my brain hurts, lol....

Looking more closely at the Fusion and party photos may show a bump or scrape on her forehead.

Those times would be closer to the time she may have been seen bumping her forehead w/ the shovel.

After viewing all the photos in the Gallery Of 172 Photos, one of the saddest...
besides those of Sweet Darling Caylee.... imo ..... is one of tearful GA. # 44

Her eyes are blue in this photo. Is she wearing contacts?
I think Casey's eyes are actually blue. The original arrest report does list her eye color as brown though.

When you check the properties of that picture (right click and select properties) it says this, caseyocsosaycheese.jpg "Casey OSCO Say Cheese". Someone saved it with that jpg name. I find it funny.

I saved the picture under that name-- not to be irreverent about the case, but because I am disgusted by Casey :furious:

I have studied these 2 pics where she is wearing blue. I dont think they are the same shirts. If you look at her mugshot there are no seams on the top of the shoulder--which is where they are at in the other photo. There are seams slanted above her breasts... They really look alike, but check out the seams....just my observation.

Also, could that be the airport?? Does that airport have a seating area like that??

im sorry....is it vice versa? either way, the seams are different. oh my brain hurts, lol....
The picture was taken by OCSD. She's at OCSD after questioning and before being booked at the Orange County Jail. The image can be viewed in context at the beginning of the Orlando Sentinel photo section.

Casey's affect is consistently inappropriate and also rather predictable, IMO.
downscaseycomparison.jpg

caseydianesmirk.jpg

I couldn't find any thread appropriate for this picture...............

This was on Greta Van Susteran's "Gretawire":

October 30th, 2008 7:04 PM Eastern

(Respectfully snipped)

Did Casey purchase two rosaries, or two crosses? Was Casey wearing the one we see pictured above? Or, does she have another rosary? Do we have any pictures of Casey wearing the rosary for comparison to the above picture?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Casey wearing her rosary. It does not appear to be a matching set to the one in the Greta photo.

rosary.jpg

a13.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members