CA CA - Phuong Le, 24, Fairfield, 25 April 2010 - #3

Thanks! I also just read the latest article where LE addresses the issue, and accept it at that!

"Fairfield Police Lt. Darrin Moody would not go into details of Le's relationship with her boss, Thuc Nguyen, according to ABC News affiliate News 10, but Moody said it was "more than a work relationship." "

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/homicide-cops-search-home-phuong-les-married-boss/story?id=10615954

In essence, we've heard it from LE via the brothers. Personally, I have no reason to doubt the brothers. Remember they were saying they were shocked about it because TN had been like a 'brother'? They seem genuinely shocked and as if they feel betrayed. They wouldn't feel that way over a friendship - a friendship is what they thought the relationship was, and they were fine with that.

MOO

Video:

http://www.kcra.com/video/23524014/index.html

Le's Brother Doesn't Think Slaying Was Random

Huong Le, the brother of slain Solano County woman Phuong Le, said Tuesday that he thinks his sister may have been targeted by a stalker or someone that she knew.

I can't hear it very well, maybe someone else can.

That Phuong was partially clothed would indicate to me that it was not TN. Partially clothed says stranger to me. I'm torn on TN. (That could be a song title lol)

I haven't heard anything from TN since his initial statements, and now he doesn't want to comment much and I wonder if his "alibi" has just been rehashed over and over by journalists to fill in their articles or if TN has said anything more about it. I do recall that LE was going to check out the video but I don't remember what came of it, if anything? :waitasec:

Right, which may be one of the reasons why he doesn't seem to come off fishy to me. He hasn't really been adamant about anything or repeated much. Either he has some really great legal coaching, is innocent, or maybe a cultural difference is blurring cues we'd normally detect? ???

In essence, we've heard it from LE via the brothers. Personally, I have no reason to doubt the brothers. Remember they were saying they were shocked about it because TN had been like a 'brother'? They seem genuinely shocked and as if they feel betrayed. They wouldn't feel that way over a friendship - a friendship is what they thought the relationship was, and they were fine with that.

MOO
Good point! I guess what I wanted to figure out is if it had been confirmed as a "relationship" by both TN & Phuong, or something one or the other could've imagined as being true; and if it was a relationship, if one or the other of them wanted to end it. MOO

Good point! I guess what I wanted to figure out is if it had been confirmed as a "relationship" by both TN & Phuong, or something one or the other could've imagined as being true; and if it was a relationship, if one or the other of them wanted to end it. MOO

Why have we heard nothing from or about TN's wife?
Obviously there was some type of "relationship" that exsisted between TN and PL that very well may have crossed a line. (not saying sexual)
A family feud of sorts between the two families.
I could see both sides being very "mum" about this to the public.
The "flyers" seem like smoke and mirrors here. As does the "cooling off" statement. No one cools off from a small thing.
For whatever reason it seems like something big was about to get exposed.
Something big enough to cause the sister to split from TN's wife and open up shop somewhere else? Remove herself from the situation because she knew it was gonna boil over and she needed to secure her income?
I feel like PL was set up by someone she knew. Even if she didn't know the perp. I'm not ready to call it a hit... but she was indeed silenced. LE will have to get the rest on their own because I just don't see anyone else talking.
There had to be a motive here! Perhaps COD and autopsy results will shine a lil light on the situation in due time. Chances are perps DNA is on her somewhere!

PL and her sister knew something! BUT WHAT?

I see what you mean. I would think the words then would be 'an attraction' or 'a crush'. 'Relationship' implies two-way, mutual.

I see what you mean. I would think the words then would be 'an attraction' or 'a crush'. 'Relationship' implies two-way, mutual.
You're right and thanks!

Hopefully there will be some new information tomorrow to help figure out who took the life of this beautiful young woman.

Good night all!

Le Family Coming To Grips With Difficult News

Posted: 5:41 pm PDT May 11, 2010Updated: 6:16 pm PDT May 11, 2010
"FAIRFIELD, Calif. -- One day after police identified her body, Phong Le's brother and sister are talking about her death and how their family was dealing with the devastating news and funeral preparations.

A Barnes & Noble bookstore in Fairfield where Phuong Le worked (HUH???) was the last place she was seen alive. Le's car was found in the bookstore parking lot one day after she disappeared April 25th. Her personal belongings were in the trunk.

On Tuesday, her family was preparing to make funeral arrangements.

The coroner's office told KTVU her body will be released to the family on Wednesday, four days after it was discovered off of a rural road in Napa County.

A person walking their dog found her body about 30 feet from a turnout on Highway 121, a busy road but a remote location."

more . . .

Why have we heard nothing from or about TN's wife?
Obviously there was some type of "relationship" that exsisted between TN and PL that very well may have crossed a line. (not saying sexual)
A family feud of sorts between the two families.
I could see both sides being very "mum" about this to the public.
The "flyers" seem like smoke and mirrors here. As does the "cooling off" statement. No one cools off from a small thing.
For whatever reason it seems like something big was about to get exposed.
Something big enough to cause the sister to split from TN's wife and open up shop somewhere else? Remove herself from the situation because she knew it was gonna boil over and she needed to secure her income?
I feel like PL was set up by someone she knew. Even if she didn't know the perp. I'm not ready to call it a hit... but she was indeed silenced. LE will have to get the rest on their own because I just don't see anyone else talking.
There had to be a motive here! Perhaps COD and autopsy results will shine a lil light on the situation in due time. Chances are perps DNA is on her somewhere!

PL and her sister knew something! BUT WHAT?

Seems to me the 'big' secret was a romantic relationship - NOBODY knew about it so there must have been an agreement to keep it under wraps at all cost. And that seems to be exactly what the two of them did. moo

Phoung was single and he, married. There are tons of affairs like this and I don't believe they knew something that would warrant a conspiracy. moo

If his wife didn't know - he is better than most at keeping secrets. Not only keeping secrets from his wife but from close family associations, such as Phuong's family - they described him as a close family friend. I think this guy is very clever. moo

That Phuong was partially clothed would indicate to me that it was not TN. Partially clothed says stranger to me. I'm torn on TN. (That could be a song title lol)

I'm too torn on TN. What about a poly? Has he taken one yet? I'm ruling out the wife if she was partially clothed.

You know, this could be a random abduction. If you look back:

• The victim of Thursday’s incident had reportedly been shopping and eating at La Cumbre Plaza and was on her way back to her car, a black Mercedes SUV, when she was accosted by Carner. The 69-year-old woman told police that as she set down her bag of purchases and opened the driver’s door, Carner — whom she had noticed loitering in the area — appeared directly behind her. Opening the driver’s side passenger door and sticking a gun through, Carner allegedly told her to get inside. Fearing for her life, the woman did so while Carner got in the rear passenger seat directly behind her.

• Sluti was 17 when she was taken from a parking lot at a Kearney shopping mall on April 6, 2001.Anthony Steven Wright, also known as Tony Zappa, was convicted of the kidnapping.

• Adam Walsh - On July 27, 1981, Adam's mother, Revé, let him watch a small group of older boys play video games at a Sears store in Hollywood, Florida while she walked a few aisles away to shop for a lamp. When Revé returned to the video game section, she was frightened to find that Adam and the group of boys were gone. She was only gone for about seven minutes.

• According to Chief Sidney Andrews, 87-year-old Nelly Robinson was approached by a male and forced into her vehicle in the Belk’s parking lot at the Galleria mall.

IT ONLY TAKES A MINUTE!

I hope they find the perp(s) soon (if more than one).

MOO

Mel

I'm too torn on TN. What about a poly? Has he taken one yet? I'm ruling out the wife if she was partially clothed.

You know, this could be a random abduction. If you look back:

• The victim of Thursday’s incident had reportedly been shopping and eating at La Cumbre Plaza and was on her way back to her car, a black Mercedes SUV, when she was accosted by Carner. The 69-year-old woman told police that as she set down her bag of purchases and opened the driver’s door, Carner — whom she had noticed loitering in the area — appeared directly behind her. Opening the driver’s side passenger door and sticking a gun through, Carner allegedly told her to get inside. Fearing for her life, the woman did so while Carner got in the rear passenger seat directly behind her.

• Sluti was 17 when she was taken from a parking lot at a Kearney shopping mall on April 6, 2001.Anthony Steven Wright, also known as Tony Zappa, was convicted of the kidnapping.

• Adam Walsh - On July 27, 1981, Adam's mother, Revé, let him watch a small group of older boys play video games at a Sears store in Hollywood, Florida while she walked a few aisles away to shop for a lamp. When Revé returned to the video game section, she was frightened to find that Adam and the group of boys were gone. She was only gone for about seven minutes.

• According to Chief Sidney Andrews, 87-year-old Nelly Robinson was approached by a male and forced into her vehicle in the Belk’s parking lot at the Galleria mall.

IT ONLY TAKES A MINUTE!

I hope they find the perp(s) soon (if more than one).

MOO

Mel

Totally agree with you. How does LE know she was not abducted by some stranger? She was at the store, it was somewhat late in the day, anything could have happened. She is a small female, it would be easy for someone to grab her and drag her into the car.

With the stranger abduction theory, she was at b&n and the gym almost every night. She had a regular, long-term, established pattern to her activities. It would have been all too easy for a perp to watch her, learn those patterns, wait for a vulnerable moment, and grab her.

For that matter, going with a theory of someone who knew her, not TN (a guy from school for example), her pattern of activities was easy to learn, making her easy to follow and stalk and wait for a vulnerable moment.

Totally agree with you. How does LE know she was not abducted by some stranger? She was at the store, it was somewhat late in the day, anything could have happened. She is a small female, it would be easy for someone to grab her and drag her into the car.

It may have been an abduction by a stranger, but it's also possible she went with someone willingly. I find it interesting that all her belongings were in the trunk, and the keys were not found. It's possible she put her stuff in the trunk for safekeeping and got in someone else's car to go for a drive. All she needed to take with her were the car keys.

If she was getting in her car to go home or somewhere else, why put everything in the trunk? I can see putting the backpack there, but cell phone and wallet, too? Especially the cell phone. And if some stranger abducted her would he/she take the time to put all her stuff in the trunk first?

Someone she knew could have been waiting, or pulled up in the parking lot, and said, "Hey get in. Let's go for a drive and talk." She puts her stuff in the trunk, takes her keys with her, and gets in. What happened after that is anyone's guess. But I think she knew the person and went willingly.

If she was getting in her car to go home or somewhere else, why put everything in the trunk? I can see putting the backpack there, but cell phone and wallet, too?

I can see her doing that easily, if her next stop was the gym...and she was said to frequently go to the gym after B&N at night. But IMO, it still fits in w/ both a stranger abduction or someone she knew. She came out of the bookstore, tossed her stuff in the trunk, and going toward the car door w/ her keys in hand, something happened....either a stranger snagged her, or someone she knew came up to her and said hey, come sit in my car with me for a minute and talk.

Phuong Le's family set memorial, funeral plans for next week
Last updated 8 hrs ago

A memorial service for Le that will be open to the public will be held Tuesday, May 18, at Bryan-Braker Funeral Home, 1050 W. Texas Street in Fairfield at 7 p.m.

The next day, Wednesday, May 19, will be Le's funeral at Holy Spirit Church, 1050 North Texas Street in Fairfield at 10 a.m. The public is also welcome to attend, says the family.

http://www.news10.net/news/article.aspx?storyid=81274&provider=top&catid=188

Phuong's Facebook for more info:
HELP FIND PHUONG
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/group.php?gid=109152475792916&v=wall

Apologies if this was already posted:

"Le's Brother Doesn't Think Slaying Was Random"

http://www.kcra.com/video/23524014/index.html

Just for all the random abduction theorists on here. I still think it was someone she knew, too but really - this could be random. We just don't know much yet I guess.

ETA: I guess this was already posted.

23512312_640X360.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni