Tru-TV/IN session Caylee Anthony coverage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the response, logicalgirl
I need someone like you to keep me in line and not let the defense scare me so much :)

Anytime - and I'm a practical kind of a gal who loves strategy. In my line of work I always have to be thinking ahead - if I do this - will that person do this, this or that?
And for the last couple of months I have been puzzling to myself - what could the defense possibly say that to me would have a shred of credibility? Trying to wipe the slate as clean as I can and look with "new eyes" - what could it be that would make me go "AHA" - "now I understand".

And NOW, CM is coming up with a tragic and unfortunate accident? And we will hear shocking revelations about the parents? Buses heading for CA and George.

Well, let me say it here. I don't give a tinker's damn what ICA's parents did in their own lives and to her. ICA was an adult. ICA was the mother of Caylee. Shoulda coulda woulda cuts no ice with me at all.

The responsibility for this murder lays squarely on ICA. The rest is just interesting fluff we amuse ourselves with while we wait for justice to be served.

A tragic and unfortunate accident? ICA has waited three long years to claim this? Seriously. Now that is tragic. All this attention - all this money, all this media attention.....Somebody let the DT know it's a tragic joke.

visceral reaction when they find out sole provider for toddler didn't report her missing for a month . . . most of us who are parents if your child is missing 20 minutes to 2 hours you would be pulling your hair out . . . time and time again "why in the world did you wait a month to report her missing?"

better yet.. at Day 31 why would you ask for "one more day" and allow your mother to make the report, then ask why the operator wants to talk to youuuuu!?

Summary of CM so far:

1. They will object to everything and anything they can.
2. Tragic unfortunate accident
3. Hyocrits and liars will be exposed

Feel free to add anything I missed...

:floorlaugh: Like his client :floorlaugh:

visceral reaction when they find out sole provider for toddler didn't report her missing for a month . . . most of us who are parents if your child is missing 20 minutes to 2 hours you would be pulling your hair out . . . time and time again "why in the world did you wait a month to report her missing?"

BBM
Let's just answer this question for them. All together now...and say it really, really loud!
Because Caylee was never missing...Caylee was dead! That's why KC never reported her missing!
Caylee was never missing! There was never a split second when her mother KC didn't know exactly where she was. GA & CA may not have known where Caylee was, but KC knew exactly where Caylee was. :banghead:

BBM
Let's just answer this question for them. All together now...and say it really, really loud!
Because Caylee was never missing...Caylee was dead! That's why KC never reported her missing!
Caylee was never missing! There was never a split second when her mother KC didn't know exactly where she was. GA & CA may not have known where Caylee was, but KC knew exactly where Caylee was. :banghead:

And didn't KC say so herself, "She's close to home."

BBM

I'm so glad you said that! I get annoyed when people say "Casey was out partying while her daughter was missing." No she wasn't. :nono:

She was out partying while her daughter was double bagged, duct taped, and dead in a swamp!

I am just amazed how skewed in sessions coverage is. They seem to me to be very pro defense of course the DT is the only one talking to them. At one point I had resepct for in session but now its almost painful to watch.

CMs wife describes him as the one who always wants to take on the fight . . .the tough cases. . . a man who loves a challenge.
Puke!
He thinks this challenge is fun?

Well, I dont think the DT being on TV will cause anythang---one way r the other. If this is a way to get a "fair" jury then so be it. I just want to move this along---I dont have long to live and I have really wanted to see this trial fore I die.

Once the jury hears 31 days---it will be over. Thats what got my attention. And I dont see where C/G A lying will be any worse that ICA lying. I think the only thang that will pop up is that GA was the one who dumped the dead baby girl in the woods (the day they brought the car home). That dont mean he killed her---just that he helped cover it up. I do believe thats how it happened. ICA said several times that she didnt know where Caylee was---well she said "her" not Caylee. If Caylee lil rotting body was in the trunk and those 2 covered it up then they r in big trouble but ICA will go down 2. Right?

I think the DT is trying to humanize themselves and ICA and to do that they have to hit the news---at lease they have gotten better at interviews. They really dont look like the "HOT-SHOT" they always acted like. Of course we know better---They r just trying to put on a lil lipstick. Let em go for it---dont change anythang... It is still what it is. A pig?

Seriously, my sports fanatic brother-in-law could sit on the jury. He doesn't watch any newscasts or read any newspapers or magazines that aren't about sports. If you asked him who Casey Anthony was, he wouldn't know. If you showed him her picture and asked about her, he would probably just say that he thought she was pretty.

I'm sure there are PLENTY of people like that in Florida.

Katprint
Always only my own opinions
Those are the guys that the defense I'm sure will be looking to seat.

CM we have received criticism . . . some jackass tried to start a fight with me in some upscale restaurant . . just about this case . . I don't take kindly to that
Everyone here accounted for? lol

Well, we all know that Cindy and George are liars.
I hope Mason has fun with confronting them.

CM thinks the Sunshine Laws are ridiculous. He doesn't think the intention was to do what it has done in this case.

Talking about journalists asking stupid questions. :waitasec:
I'm telling ya...after this case is over they're gonna go after the Sunshine Laws...just a feeling I'm getting.

Mason said that "shocking" things will come out during the trial.
Things that we know about, talking about George and Cindy, that very disturbing things are coming out.

CM is concerned about "Stealth" jurors - those who have an agenda. They will lie just to get on the jury. Have alterior motives, like book deals, etc...
Ya mean someone like LB?

Christy from InSession is talking about the spot where Caylee's body was found.
She said that that might the place where Caylee lost her life.

She has no clue that the body was in the car for 2.6 days????

According to Cindy, one is MN.

Pretty easy to see CM is talking about Mark Nejames and Richard Hornsby - unless he means Marinade Dave of course! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lefer