This thread is for posters that believe Caylee is still alive #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to know how you all were processing the GJ indictment and if this has been acceptable.

I read this thread regularly and although I logically couldn't agree with your opinions (except for PR, that one got me thinking), I still really wished some of your theories would come true....because there was hope.

i'm sincerely sorry that the conclusion doesn't bring a happy ending.

It's odd that you speak of us as being illogical, and then in your last line, you refer to this indictment as "the conclusion". Surprised as you may be to learn this, today was not the conclusion of this case.

In fact for me, nothing today changed my beliefs whatsoever. There was no more evidence shown to us today than there was a week ago, and in fact, there were intimations that some of their supposed "evidence" isn't credible enough to stand solid.

I don't think this indictment came as a surprise to anyone on this board no matter what you believe, except that now, more than ever, people should be reaching out in prayer for George & Cindy, and afterward, each person should then thank their own God that it isn't them going through this nightmare.

No one, and I do mean no one, is exempt from this horror befalling their own family.

I've stayed out of here for a while because all the fighting in this particular thread was getting to me. When I come here, I want to talk to others who believe as I do. (Yes, still do!)

There are plenty of other threads I can read and post in if I choose, and anyone there is free to challenge my beliefs. Here, I wanted comfort and reassurance. Still do!

Law_girl41, you've restored my faith in people who come in here to "have some fun" with us! :clap:I don't think you or anyone else would even click on this thread if you didn't have a niggling feeling, however small, that we might be right. I don't think you or most other people in this forum are that mean. I think it's because you want to see if we can change your mind. So, thank you for sharing your feelings tonight...it certainly wasn't required and you could have easily just posted "She's dead," beliefs on just about any other thread in the forum.

IMO, Caylee's mother deserves, at a minimum, her due rights under the law. People got p*ssed today because JB mentioned those fighting in Iraq for those very rights. Well, some precious things are worth fighting for. "You don't know what you've got 'til it's gone." If we ever allow a slow, insidious mentality to change those rights over time, we might as well live somewhere else! Sometimes when I read those posts and blogs and other stuff in the media where Casey has already been tried and convicted in the court of public opinion, I wonder how "free" she is - and how those folks would feel if Casey were their sister/daughter/wife/mother etc.

If all the people who proclaim to "love" Caylee and want to "bring her (body) home" care so much about her, how can they treat her mother that way - the mother she loves and adores?! Do you think it would make her happy? And Caylee is not her body! If she were dead, then "bringing her body home" is not going to bring her any peace...she'd already have that!

After trial by a jury of her peers, if Caey is found guilty, regardless of my personal beliefs at this time, I wouldn't mind anyone letting her have it with both barrels. But until then, let's honor the very rights we would want for ourselves or anyone we loved. Heck, a trial might even change my beliefs!

But right now I believe Caylee is alive, nefarious forces have been at work, and all will come out in due time.

So thanks again for your honest and bravery!:blowkiss:

This was a inspiring post! Thank you JeanneBreault!

I'm the same way. I am totally on the fence so I won't give up hope yet. We definitely have to see how whatever "evidence" there is holds up in court. My main concern is whether enough investigation was ever done into the many people around Casey/Caylee during the weeks in question (not accusing anyone, just as a matter of routine investigation). For example, did anyone hear of ANY forensics ever being done at any of the friends' apartments (Sutton Place, Glenwood, Sawgrass, Oviedo, "Lake Vaj") or any forensics ever done on the CARS of the people who were coming and going from those places and who were in contact with Casey so much during those weeks in question? Did they ever walk the "cadaver dogs" through those homes and cars? Did authorities ever do anything beyond taking statements from these people and in a couple of cases requesting phone records? How can they rule anyone out until they are actually ruled out by forensics? Not an accusation of any individual, just speaking generally. I don't think we have the first idea what really happened in this case. I mean, where's the rest of this "investigation" besides forensics on the Anthony home and car? I don't get it. :confused:

Those are some terrific questions, Seagull.

As it appears now, LE focused on one suspect, and drilled it home with that zone and only that zone in their cross hairs - building a case "around" Casey, instead of allowing the case to take them where there should have been a broad spectrum of investigations.

"Interviews" just don't cut it for "investigative searching" in a murder case and to me, it certainly doesn't qualify for anything other than a mound of paperwork.

It's odd that you speak of us as being illogical, and then in your last line, you refer to this indictment as "the conclusion". Surprised as you may be to learn this, today was not the conclusion of this case.

In fact for me, nothing today changed my beliefs whatsoever. There was no more evidence shown to us today than there was a week ago, and in fact, there were intimations that some of their supposed "evidence" isn't credible enough to stand solid.

I don't think this indictment came as a surprise to anyone on this board no matter what you believe, except that now, more than ever, people should be reaching out in prayer for George & Cindy, and afterward, each person should then thank their own God that it isn't them going through this nightmare.

No one, and I do mean no one, is exempt from this horror befalling their own family.

:clap:

:clap:

Hi Caylee alive posters. Now that charges have been handed down for murder, this thread will be phased out over the next few days. BUT, we understand that you still are hoping for a miracle and we want to support you. I have created a social group for you to chat about this topic where you will be free from attack or interference.
Please join and invite those you know that share your feelings. This will actually be better than this thread.
They will run parallel for a bit; that way you can used to the new format and we can iron out the kinks.
Would you all do me favor and join so we can see if it works right?

Those of you that do not believe that Caylee is alive, please do not join this social group.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/group.php?groupid=45

Just wanted to come by to let you all know that as soon as the news broke today, that my heart and my thoughts immediatly were with each and everyone of you in this thread. I wanted to post right away, but had to leave and just now getting back home. After reading a few posts, as sad as I am right now, one thing that warmed my heart was the fact that many people, from other threads that have different opinions from those expressed here, came in here with nothing but kind supportive words....It sure renews my hope that there are still good, compassionate, caring people in this world, with many as members of WS. I am so happy to part of such an awesome group of people here. With that being said, hugs to you all....please don't lose hope, even though we have different opinions, this is not over yet. We still do not know what the outcome will be. Lets keep up the hope that no matter what, little Caylee will be found and brought home.

I have wondered the same thing. I believe that if they did, we would have heard about it. And then there is Casey's side of what happened. Not what she told police initially, but what she has told her lawyer since. I think there is so much more to this story than what we hear in the media.

And I know that most people here can't stand Baez...but I think he gave a heartfelt briefing today. And I truly felt for Casey during that briefing. Some say that her tears were fake. I did not feel that was the case. I believe they were genuine. And I can't help but think that not only is Caylee a victim in all of this, but there is the possibility that Casey is a victim as well. And I can't help but wonder...what if...just what if, she is saying is true. That she truly does not know where Caylee is. And the nightmare she must be going through right now...the nightmare that Caylee could be going through right now.

I have seen so many jump to conclusions by things they have heard in the media. I believe in our justice system. Therefore, I can't jump to a conclusion either way. I believe Casey is innocent until she is proven guilty.

I have felt the same way. Even though I do not agree with KC I think that she has been treated unfairly. She has already been tried, and so many people want to see her dead. Without all the facts how can anyone make these judgements and what gives them that right. Plus the media has made so many things look worse that what they are, (for example many of the photos of her partying were taken before all of this happened, but they made it seem like they were taken after the fact). And I also believe that LE and the media play hand in hand and have molded this case somewhat. JMO

I have felt the same way. Even though I do not agree with KC I think that she has been treated unfairly. She has already been tried, and so many people want to see her dead. Without all the facts how can anyone make these judgements and what gives them that right. Plus the media has made so many things look worse that what they are, (for example many of the photos of her partying were taken before all of this happened, but they made it seem like they were taken after the fact). And I also believe that LE and the media play hand in hand and have molded this case somewhat. JMO

I agree with you. And I don't feel that it is right. I am sometimes astonished by our society's mentality. It's very scary. It's almost like a witch hunt in the 21st century and I am very baffled by it. That the general public plays into it. I don't get it. JMO

Hi Caylee alive posters. Now that charges have been handed down for murder, this thread will be phased out over the next few days BUT, we understand that you still are hoping for a miracle and we want to support you. I have created a social group for you to chat about this topic where you will be free from attack or interference.
Please join and invite those you know that share your feelings. This will actually be better than this thread.
They will run parallel for a bit, that way you can used to the new format and we can iron out the kinks.

Those of you that do not believe that Caylee is alive, please do not join this social group.

The indictment does not equal a conviction, so I guess I'm very confused as why this particular thread would be phased out and what exactly you mean by that. Do you mean that WS will be closing this thread for posting, or that it will just get lost by other posts? Again...the indictment does not mean that Casey is convicted of murder and this indictment is based on circumstantial evidence at this point. I could understand it better if Caylee's body had been found and there was hard core proof that she was dead.

This has been a sad day for many of you. I hope you all know that you are in my prayers and thoughts. Hold on to this hope for as long as you can!! It is yours and no one can take it away from you!! Support each other and take comfort from each other, and don't let ANYONE try to come between you and your faith!
Just wanted to tell you that I still pray that Caylee is alive as well, and I understand your reasons and your beliefs.
GOD BLESS YOU!!

This is my first time actually posting a real opinion, so please be kind.
I'm pretty much a member of the KcDI club, but I have always had this nagging feeling that there just HAS to be some explanation for it all.

Not that Casey deliberately killed sweet Caylee. Not even that she is withholding information about an accident, or where her daughter’s body lies. I’ve felt that there must be some reason this crazy tale has unfolded. I have always had hope (if even a fraction) that Caylee is alive. I want to believe that her mother didn’t do harm to her.

I may not be as “up to speed” as most of you fantastic people (why I don’t usually post), but after trying to catch up and having watched the press conference videos, I feel the urge to speak from this side of the (my) fence. The suspense is literally making me sick as I wait to hear Casey’s version of events. Call me naïve (and I’ll admit it), I just kinda believe Casey is not all bad.
Anyways, carry on… ;)

Gratefully, respectfully, and hopefully, already feeling like your friend,
Imjen

The indictment does not equal a conviction, so I guess I'm very confused as why this particular thread would be phased out and what exactly you mean by that. Do you mean that WS will be closing this thread for posting, or that it will just get lost by other posts? Again...the indictment does not mean that Casey is convicted of murder and this indictment is based on circumstantial evidence at this point. I could understand it better if Caylee's body had been found and there was hard core proof that she was dead.
You should understand that it is atypical for WS to have a single thread in this forum that only allows one point of view. But WS wanted to provide a place for "Caylee alive" posters to discuss their opinions for a time without fear of attack.
Now that there is an indictment for murder and there will be a trial, you are free to voice your opinions as always, but it will be within the context of the general forum and, like most other opinions, they may be challenged.
We do want to provide you with a safe zone, which is why there has been a social group created to discuss freely without fear of attack. I think that is what most are after.

My belief that Caylee might still be alive took a serious hit today. While I expected KC would be indicted, GA's statement and demeanor affected me to the point of losing faith. After taking some time and going around in circles in my head I think I've managed to restore the faith. Many of your posts helped me even though the GJ deliberation time was only a half hour - which to me seemed to prove they have a very good case.

When I step back and take a look at this case from a 10,000 foot view, it seems open and shut. However, as I mentioned previously - it's when I started getting closer to the details that I began to believe that Caylee might indeed be alive.

I watched CA's interview from yesterday and something she said resonated with me. She said something to the effect that even if there was only a 1% chance that a missing child might be alive, isn't that enough reason to keep looking? My answer is yes.

Thanks to all you folks with unwavering faith - it's contagious.

Hi Caylee alive posters. Now that charges have been handed down for murder, this thread will be phased out over the next few days. BUT, we understand that you still are hoping for a miracle and we want to support you. I have created a social group for you to chat about this topic where you will be free from attack or interference.
They will run parallel for a bit; that way you can used to the new format and we can iron out the kinks.

You should understand that it is atypical for WS to have a single thread in this forum that only allows one point of view. But WS wanted to provide a place for "Caylee alive" posters to discuss their opinions for a time without fear of attack.
Now that there is an indictment for murder and there will be a trial, you are free to voice your opinions as always, but it will be within the context of the general forum and, like most other opinions, they may be challenged.
We do want to provide you with a safe zone, which is why there has been a social group created to discuss freely without fear of attack. I think that is what most are after.
Just bumping to get the word out.

Come what may I still believe that Caylee is alive and will be brought home. I have no problem with anyone coming on this thread as long as they are respectfully. I will continue to have hope and will not lose hope. There is this side of the story then there is that side of the story and then there is the story. I will wait for the story.

<respectfully snipped> There is this side of the story then there is that side of the story and then there is the story. I will wait for the story.

Very, very well stated! If only there were more people out there willing to keep an open mind and not jump on the bandwagon of persecution before we know all the facts. As I've stated before: I will not give up hope and I take great pride in being in the minority. It most certainly is "all about Caylee" and as CinA has stated -- even if there is a 1% chance that she is still with us then I'm willing to take that 1%!

There are too many lies. I have often wondered if LP is telling the truth as well. It's really hard to tell who is telling the truth anymore. We know that Casey lies but I think that there have been others that have not been truthful or exaggerated the truth. And as far as Nancy Grace, I still watch her if I can stay awake long enough....but I do think that she thinks the worst. What every happened to discovering the truth? I think that alot of conclusions have been made from little information IMO.

I agree about the lack of information. That's the part that's the worst. LE said from Day 1, right to Casey's face, that they thought Caylee was dead and that she was not telling what she knew. They wouldn't even let her continue to talk, they told her not to say anymore because they didn't want to hear her lies. (If it were me, I would have let her talk, talk, talk....but that's just me.) From that point on, it was actually a homicide investigation. They admitted that was their belief, we all know it was basically a homicide investigation from then on. What real search for ZG was there? I don't mean pulling in one lady by that name and questioning her, what about real investigation, research into all the ZGs out there, and surveillance. Why were no forensics ever done at any of the addresses of Casey's friends and roommates that she'd been hanging out with so much and whom she'd had Caylee around in the recent past? Of course all of these people are presumed innocent, but why no forensics at their homes and cars as a matter of routine investigation? Why no searches by the cadaver dogs at these other addresses and in everyone's cars? Were the dogs ever walked through the Sawgrass complex, the vacant apt there, friends' apartment, the grounds, the dumpsters? What about at Sutton Place, and those people's cars, the dumpsters there? What about the Oveido house, those friends' cars What about the Glenwood apartment and those friends' cars, (to include any cars that have been totaled, sold, or put somewhere else?) What about the Lake Vaj house and grounds, those people are presumed innocent of course, but Casey was hanging out with Lake Vaj friends in the first week of July, so why not, as a matter of routine investigation. What about flight manifests for the many flights that various roommates and friends took out of state during the weeks in question? What about other addresses connected with all those people? Where was the rest of the investigation? Why was investigation confined to the Anthonys and their home and car? What about all the other people's homes and cars, to include cars that are since totaled, sold, or whatever. From appearances, it looked like the only other investigation was simply in the way of the interviews, statements taken from a handful of the friends, and the people in the Sawgrass office and Amscot and car towing place. I hope to heaven LE did a lot more than that. I've never heard of any forensics (like luminol, hair/fiber search) done anywhere other than at the Anthony's, or even cadaver dogs simply walked through anywhere else. I should add, what about the dumpsters at the apartment complex where Tony and Casey reportedly were talking to her friend about Tony possibly moving there? For that matter, did LE ever do any routine surveillance at Sawgrass or the other complexes? KC may believe that ZG was the last person who was with Caylee, but what if a stranger in the environment there is actually who abducted Caylee? Who knows? my opinion only and no accusation of any individual

This thread will be open for a couple more days..but same rules apply. TO's will be given to those that do not comply. thanks.

This is a wonderful thread!

I believe Caylee is alive, and pray everyday all day for her safe return!

As bad as things look, I'm always going to have hope that Caylee is found alive.
What I don't understand is why so much venom is spewed towards hopers/believers just because they do hope/believe.
It hurts.
We're not stupid, we just have another view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan