Phillip Garrido- prior offenses and background information

PG was under CA parole supervision since 1999. There were no reported violation. I wonder why they went so many years without putting a GPS device on him and then finally decided to do so in 2007?
Were they suspicious of something? Was he not home when they tried to reach him? Wasn't that the time that the customers started saying he started acting goofy? I'm anxious to see the parole investigation report!

LOL I just posted this same thing but it didn't show up for some reason. We haven't heard anything about his GPS monitor and it seems like his customers would have noticed it. How did he explain it to Jaycee's girls? Yes, why all of the sudden did they strap him with one???

Several of his customers said he became more of a religious fanatic about a year ago so that time frame would work.

I thought felons weren't suppose to hang out with other felons, am I wrong? JM was a felon and hired felons to work at J&M. Is there a way we can find out what Jim's original felony conviction was?

I didn't realize that either. I wonder if his wife then knew the girl was only 14? And, there were two other people who must have known he left with her.

Hope you feel better soon

Thanks

He went to the library with another guy and I sure would like to know who that guy was. Is he still out there and why hasn't he come forward. Are they still friends?

LOL I just posted this same thing but it didn't show up for some reason. We haven't heard anything about his GPS monitor and it seems like his customers would have noticed it. How did he explain it to Jaycee's girls? Yes, why all of the sudden did they strap him with one???

Several of his customers said he became more of a religious fanatic about a year ago so that time frame would work.

I thought felons weren't suppose to hang out with other felons, am I wrong? JM was a felon and hired felons to work at J&M. Is there a way we can find out what Jim's original felony conviction was?

I've been trying to find out when/where and what JM's orig. conviction was. I am thinking there is probably a connection through incarcerations for pg and jm. Believe me, I know I could be WAY off on this, but I wonder how much jm knew about pg's prior history and offenses.

Thanks

He went to the library with another guy and I sure would like to know who that guy was. Is he still out there and why hasn't he come forward. Are they still friends?

Mostly likely he's a just like Garrido, or he could be dead from O.D.'n on all the drugs they were taking back then. Too bad Garrido didn't do that!

I think I read over this before:

The bone fragment was found Sunday in the next door neighbor's backyard, said Contra Costa County Sheriff's Department spokesman Jimmy Lee. Garrido once lived on that property in a shed.

When was that?

Antioch police Lt. Leonard Orman told The Bee this morning that the incident began as the 14-year-old and a friend were walking to the public library on West 18th Street in Antioch.

"On the way there the girl tells our victim they're going to meet a couple of guys," Orman said. "The victim assumes these guys are going to be age appropriate, and when they get there it's a couple of guys quite a bit older than they expected.

"They get into the car with these guys and start driving around the city."

One of the men was Garrido, Orman said, and they began giving the girls barbiturates. For some reason that Orman said isn't clear, a police car began chasing the car but the men were able to elude it and ended up at a house near where Garrido lived until his arrest last week. Orman said it may have been the same house but authorities are not certain because many of the records from then are not available.

"Essentially, from there the girl is provided more barbiturates and she remembers next waking up in a motel in Antioch that's on east 18th Street going out toward Oakley," Orman said. "She remembers Garrido being there and she remembers being repeatedly raped, sexually assaulted, by him.

"At some point a day or two later her mother and father find her there ... They get to the motel and find her daughter there who's obviously been raped and Garrido is still there. From what we understand they call law enforcement, an Antioch police officer responds, finds out the basics and from what we can tell arrests Garrido."

...Orman said police do not know what happened to the other man involved and whether he faced charges, or whether the other girl was assaulted.

http://www.sacbee.com/latest/story/2158594.html

So, it sounds like at least one other guy, maybe more, and Garrido....so who is/are they?

According to JBean, we can't bring the posts over here, but If you are a classmates.com member go there and read what a Liberty Union High school alumni has to say about Phillip and a dance he took her to.
This was in 1967, so you can throw the "1968 motorcycle head injury caused me to do these things" out the window! This guy was sexually aggressive and mistreated girls back in 67!

According to JBean, we can't bring the posts over here, but If you are a classmates.com member go there and read what a Liberty Union High school alumni has to say about Phillip and a dance he took her to.
This was in 1967, so you can throw the "1968 motorcycle head injury caused me to do these things" out the window! This guy was sexually aggressive and mistreated girls back in 67!

the motorcycle accident was just an excuse his father (or was it his brother?) came up with after jaycee was rescued. its typical these days for family memembers to find some kind of reason for there loved one to escape culpability.
i know of no head injury that would cause someone to become a serial rapist/kidnapper/child rapist

the motorcycle accident was just an excuse his father (or was it his brother?) came up with after jaycee was rescued. its typical these days for family memembers to find some kind of reason for there loved one to escape culpability.
i know of no head injury that would cause someone to become a serial rapist/kidnapper/child rapist

I may be wrong but I believe he tried to use that as a defense in 76 also. Didn't I read that somewhere?

I may be wrong but I believe he tried to use that as a defense in 76 also. Didn't I read that somewhere?

thought he used drugs and that katie was "too attractive".
i guess your right. the accident is the root cause for the drugs is the cause for the rape in his sick twisted mind.
just seems like this will be the excuses brought up to anything he's ever done......even something before the accident. they'll claim "oh that happened later' ect

My goodness, how horrific. I wonder how many women have been victimized by this monster?

I just had a really bizarre thought. What if the "chum" from the 1972 incident was none other than Jim Molino? Not saying it was, don't even know if this guy did anything wrong. (That's my disclaimer against slander here folks!) But I have been racking my brain for a connection. Think this could be it?

I just had a really bizarre thought. What if the "chum" from the 1972 incident was none other than Jim Molino? Not saying it was, don't even know if this guy did anything wrong. (That's my disclaimer against slander here folks!) But I have been racking my brain for a connection. Think this could be it?

sunnie at this point, nothing would suprise me.

It would help a lot of pieces fit together and the Molinos have been in the area awhile!!

Hmmm wonder what H.S. he graduated from

Here is part of a profile they worked up about the possible killer in the 1998-1999 killings

Serial Killers Find Prostitutes Easy Prey
Pittsburg slaying cases match profile of men who tend to dehumanize women

Wednesday, January 13, 1999

Although police and the FBI are just getting started on assembling a profile of a suspect, they already know enough to narrow the investigation.

The killer is probably an impulsive coward who hates women so much, he enjoyed knifing or choking each of his three victims to death after a violent struggle, Fox and other experts said. He also probably had committed lesser crimes before embarking on his killings, and he sticks to one area of the community because he feels comfortable there -- although he may branch out as his confidence grows.

That was the pattern of William Suff, the Riverside man convicted in 1995 of strangling 12 prostitutes. ``Hillside Stranglers'' Kenneth Bianchi and Angelo Buono, who left a dozen victims scattered in California and Washington in the 1970s, worked that way, too. It's a personality type well documented by criminal researchers and feared by prostitutes.

Cowardly though it may be, the casual way the Pittsburg killer discarded his victims in the open indicates that he is feeling bold at his grisly craft.

``This man feels invincible,'' Fox said. ``Leaving the bodies like this doesn't mean that he wants to get caught, it just means he doesn't think he will get caught.''

Peter Smerick, a former FBI agent who specialized in compiling criminal profiles, said that probably, only one man is doing the slayings. Serial killers of prostitutes usually work alone, and they are almost always men. Copycats are rare.

``He'll also have enough superficial charm so that the prostitutes won't suspect him enough to not get in his car,'' Smerick said from his Virginia office. ``He won't look like a Charles Manson character, otherwise they would run screaming.''

The killer is probably from the area or at least familiar with it, although outsiders sometimes do commit such crimes.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/1999/01/13/MN27278.DTL

thought he used drugs and that katie was "too attractive".
i guess your right. the accident is the root cause for the drugs is the cause for the rape in his sick twisted mind.
just seems like this will be the excuses brought up to anything he's ever done......even something before the accident. they'll claim "oh that happened later' ect

This was never a planned attack of Katie. She was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Remember, he had tried to kidnap another woman an hour before. This was a crime of pre meditation and the opportunity of a victim. Any victim.

This was never a planned attack of Katie. She was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Remember, he had tried to kidnap another woman an hour before. This was a crime of pre meditation and the opportunity of a victim. Any victim.

i know that sunnie.
i was saying this was his excuse, not what reality was.

I wonder if there are younger pics of him somewhere. One of the prostitute murder POI's was a man they though might be Samoan or something and rather large.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back