IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's been a fugitive from Florida for 11 years.

"Michael Plumadore, 39, is a former Miami resident and a fugitive wanted in Florida for the past 11 years after violating probation in 2000, according to the Florida Department of Corrections."

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/12/27/2563190/indiana-man-accused-in-hacksaw.html#storylink=cpy

Fugitive yes. I was just wondering when he may have stayed there. He could have been in lots of places and the cops wouldn't have known about it necessarily. Some poster said he lived in a couple of places in Florida. I guess, I know we all like to think that as soon as someone pops up on the grid, the police know about it, or some warning alarm pops up...but it is usually until they commit a crime that the police find them. Just saying. His fugitive status while disturbing may not have had the same priority.

Just got back a bit ago and have only read the last two pages. I went out on my deck to SCREAM and it was such a deep painful wail that every dog in the neighborhood is now howling.......I expect the white coats to arrive shortly.God what is it gonna take????????????????????????????

Any connection for this family to West Union, Iowa in May of 2010??
I just ran across a sex abuse case of a little girl in 2010 and she had 2 sisters.....
Just makes me wonder...

And violated his parole? Same name...

http://www.thehawkeye.com/story/cops-081111

Yes, it stated that in the original article:

Kennedy was sent to a halfway house in Ottumwa; however, he was involved in a fight on Oct. 11 inside the facility where he received a simple assault charge from the Ottumwa, Iowa Police Department. He was later transferred to Oakdale Prison in Iowa, where he is currently serving his prison sentence.

http://dailyiowegian.com/local/x1477836760/More-Centerville-ties-to-slain-Indiana-girl

Oh my goodness.... I believe that I saw his photo in Aliahna's bio-dad's wife's pictures. Her maiden name is the same as the offender, (brother or nephew?). Now, I have to go back and look again....

But that guy says age is 26...if he was 19 when Ali was 7, he would only be 21. Possibly fake age I guess.

eta: seems like she has not used her ms for over a year...she has two of them. There is a comment '...sis' from a young guy that looks like could be him...but ?? Also, I believe they are no longer married as DM's fb says he is engage to someone totally different?????

Sorry if this has already been posted, I left for a few hours to go out for dinner and haven't had time to catch up yet, video at link about the mh being removed today, the back steps and cinder blocks were left. Also says no funeral arrangements have been made yet and the mhp property manager told them very little money has been raised for the fund he set up. I will gladly donate to the funeral home for arrangements if need be but no way will I give directly to the family. jmo

http://www.wane.com/dpp/news/crime/mobile-home-moved-from-park

while SOME parents have money for smokes, drugs, tats, booze, computers, I see it so many times.....food or tat?

There are so many parents who cannot seem to put their kids needs ahead of their own wants. For instance, wanting adult time or time to play computor games or hot body contests.

With American Indians and First Nation there is also the factor of historical trauma. There are many survivors of boarding school traumas who were/are too timid to speak out.

quoting your post, but thanking Penelope also.. I, too have heard the same stories from my First Nation friends. Walpole Island, a skip away from MI. I had never considered that type of factor in this type of situation. It almost makes the tangled chaos make sense, and why people stayed connected even with traumatic experiences. Would like to see a flow chart/family tree on this case.

http://www.myspace.com/kurtisthekid

I love to fight. I finally realized i was put on this planet for one thing and one thing only. I was put here to **** **** up. but who cares its the story of my life. i raise **** because i can i love life even though no matter what i do i **** **** up. oh well life goes on. so watch out cuz i can ****your life up while raising **** haha

He didn't use the asterisks.

Just my kind of babysitter.

He has, or had, stepchildren.

Is this the same guy, If it is, he is from Hicksville, OH. Hang on for the rest, that is just across the line from Ft. Wayne.

Maybe because Aliahna has passed it is legally permissible to put this information in the news but IMHO it doesn't make it right. It is sad, to me, to read this account of what happened to her. :(

With respect, I think it is very important. Aliahna is dead. Her dignity cannot be further damaged than it already was, given like a sacrifice to a monster who did God knows what to her for a week, then murdered, her body hacked to pieces, head cut off and tossed in a freezer.

The public needs to know the full, awful story of this little child's horrific life! We need to know so we can do something about it! I truly believe that absolute public outrage and shunning may help other "parents" to wake up and realize that they are not doing right by their kids.

This case is disgusting. It is ridiculous. But no one spoke for Aliahna. What happened to her is important. We can be her voice now and make sure that those who failed her are held accountable in some way.

He is a convicted felon whose only reported source of income is donating plasma. I doubt that many females would be interested in taking him in.

Oh boy, you would be surprised. Remember, a couple of parents felt he was good enough to be given their kids for a week.

viewing his pics made me sick........he's wierd IMO

Yup. Seems he has had access to several little kids. Lots of connections with Aliahna's family as well. Ick.

Advocates with Prevent Child Abuse Indiana said they’re using the Fort Wayne tragedy to educate parents on how to choose a trusted baby sitter.
http://www.theindychannel.com/news/30105827/detail.html

No offense, but I think they could beam this info into the parent's brains directly, and TS and stepfather still would have left the kids with MP. This was not just the inability to pick a trustworthy adult to watch the kids, this was complete lack of care for their wellbeing. You can't fix with that with a public service announcement.

Yes, but I;m glad they are doing it. It may help in some way.

Just got back a bit ago and have only read the last two pages. I went out on my deck to SCREAM and it was such a deep painful wail that every dog in the neighborhood is now howling.......I expect the white coats to arrive shortly.God what is it gonna take????????????????????????????

You made me cry. Where were the wails for her from those who knew her, before she was sacrificed to be murdered? At least there's us, now.

There are so many parents who cannot seem to put their kids needs ahead of their own wants. For instance, wanting adult time or time to play computor games or hot body contests.

I never hard of adult time while raising my childrens and grandchildren.
It seems a combo of all selfish needs of the parents leads to the demise of a child.

I know. I feel like the rule should be...There should be no defending of TS period. I am so incredibly angry. TS was entrusted with precious babies and one is dead...after having suffered through molestation at the hands of another. She can't bear to look at her things and boxes them all up. Allegedly, tears down Ali's memorial. Ummm....What is there to defend? Not a damn thing. Not a damn thing. She is a victimizer not a victim. TS deserves no sympathy. I will pray for her soul. And pray that she bring NO MORE children into this world.

That is all I can say without completely losing my **** and throwing stuff at a wall and breaking stuff. Sorry.

Thanks mods for all that you do. I am so angry right now. I have to go a cool down.

RIP Ali. Sweet child. May your siblings be safe. I am sorry you had to pay the ultimate price before your siblings could be removed from the hell it appears you were all living. I am so sorry.

I am praying for her "soul" also. I can't understand why she handed her beautiful daughters to a monster like this. I can't understand how a grandmother could get on national tv and defend a monster!! She more or less blamed Ali for her own disappearance. Excuses for the monster. Yea, what a "great" friend he was. :banghead::banghead:

Ali and Aliayah Lunsford are two beautiful little girls who deserved SO much more than they were given. I am sorry also, littlebit. :(

It's possible that April's killer was MP, but he would have been only 16 years old at the time; the crime occurred in 1988.
it was a teenaged boy that found the writing on the barn but what are the chances? very slim i would think.

Apologies in advance for length!

I have seen posts and comments from folks following this case discussing people who live in poverty. They have mentioned the hoarding, the overcrowding, the dirt, the deadbeats and the moving, the drugs, the lack of ambition and general indifference. We all know these leaches exist right? The welfare entitlement class, sitting on their butts, filthy kids in second-hand clothes playing in the broken glass and weeds, parents squatting out more children and smoking crack, their greasy hands held out demanding more freebees from the productive god-fearing people of this great nation.

Right?

Wrong. It’s self-congratulatory meritocracy bulls*** based on a whole bunch of false premises, a lack of objective reason, and fear. But let’s begin this with a few simple facts.

In the 50’s and 60’s and 70’s times were pretty good. If you went to work and kept your nose clean, college or not you could easily build a good life for yourself. Hell, one parent could work and support the entire family, not as some executive, but just working in one of our nation’s many factories. The largest employer in America was General Motors. The rest of the top ten consisted mostly of major manufacturers, all paying solid middle and upper middle class salaries to the men and women working on the line. They had healthcare, retirement, holidays, bonuses, you name it.

Today, America’s largest employer, employing about 1.5 million Americans, is Walmart. With an average pay of almost $9 per hour and some benefits, millions of American’s considered them a pretty decent place to work. Number two is McDonalds, not employing high-school kids looking for money to buy a car, but adults desperate for anything to support their families. Rounding out the top ten are companies like Home Depot, Lowes, Target. All pay as close to minimum wage and the fewest benefits they can. This is the new economy, the minimum wage and falling economy.

Approximately one-half the country lives in or near poverty. The vast majority of them work. One out of every four children went to bed hungry last night. Almost two million children, many of them with working parents, are homeless -- they are living in their parent’s car, the local shelter, or on a family-friend’s floor.

Officially, the unemployment rate is hovering at about 9%. This is a measure of people who do not have a job and are actively looking. The broader U6 rating, which includes some of the underemployed, is hovering at just under 20%. Essentially, one in five people want to work, or work more, but cannot find a job. They cannot find a job because there isn’t one. That’s the reality.

Those of us doing well love to pat ourselves on the back. We like to credit our choices, our skills, our merits for our success or security. We look at those doing poorly and believe that it was only their poor choices, their lack of skills, their sins. This wonderful fiction not only allows us to feel better about ourselves and how freaking awesome we are, but it frees us from any responsibility for helping others. They earned it, they deserve it. Bad things, we like to believe, happen to bad people.

In reality “bad things” happen to all people. They happen every single day. Some folks just have better tools to deal with them, and the two best tools anyone can have are money and hope. Poverty eats up both like a fire going through a crackhouse.

When you are doing okay, if something breaks you fix it or replace it with something you believe wont break. When you are poor the money to fix it is always money you needed for something else (that‘s what being poor means), so you leave it. If you have to replace it, you either do without or replace it with the cheapest thing you can find. You know it will break again, you just hope it lasts for a while, you hope when it breaks again you will somehow have the money to buy another cheap one. And around and around you go, your world slowly falling apart around you.

You keep things like a packrat. You tell yourself that it’s because you might need it or some part off of it. Sometimes it’s even true. The reality though is that the poor warehouse this junk for the same reason my depression-era grandmother filled her cupboards with useless oddities. It’s just what poor people do. It piles up, gathering dust, there’s no real way to clean around it, so you make new piles and stacks. Dusty boxes of junk. That’s why Walmart sells so many of those cheap plastic shelving units -- they know their customers.

When you are poor, if the faucet leaks (costing you extra on your water bill) there’s no money to replace it so you ignore it and hope it doesn’t get worse. There is nothing else you can do. Your fifty-year-old furnace is running non-stop, trying to keep up with the cold while sucking your wallet dry, and there’s no money for a service call or tune up, so you ignore it and hope the thing makes it through another winter. The car is making alarming noises, and you know it needs to be fixed now before something worse happens, but you can’t, there’s no extra fifty or hundred or thousand dollars lying around, so like everything else in your life you ignore it and try to hope that somehow, somehow, you will make it through to...

To what? Everything is falling apart. You are behind on your bills, credit is maxed or cancelled. You have sat down and cried at the kitchen table when you added up all the money you would need to get your life back on track. Maybe you figure twenty thousand dollars would do it. That’s not that much. With twenty grand you could pay off all the bills, buy your kids some decent clothes, and you could maybe even get a better car -- one that might even start every time you turn the key. So you do some math. If you can save fifty a month, and assuming nothing new breaks and no one gets sick and nothing else goes wrong, saving that twenty thousand would only take you…

Thirty-three years.

That’s reality for the poor. So they say *advertiser censored** it. There is no money to fix it, no way it will ever get better, anything they try is just going to fail anyway, something will go wrong, there’s no reason to care. With no hope and no future you live for today. It’s never going to get better, so screw it. Order a cheap pizza. Eat at McDonalds. Smoke. Do drugs. You might as well try to enjoy today, because nothing you do today, no sacrifice or effort, will change tomorrow.

Poverty, real poverty, does not inspire, it is a cancer that feeds on hope.

Personally, I believe we can do better. If we can replace a million miles of dirt roads with concrete and superhighways, if we can build dozens of aircraft carriers the size of small cities, and spend trillions blowing the S*** out of people on the other side of the world, if we can bomb their cities into rubble and then rebuild them on the US taxpayer’s dime then if we can we can damn sure take care of our own. Not ONE child should ever be hungry or homeless here. I don’t care if we have to give them a freaking house. Not one parent should have to choose between clothes for her baby or getting that lump in her breast checked out. And if it means some CEO needs to take a cut in his bonus, well, welcome to America -- that mom and her child, EVERY mom and every child is a whole lot more important to me.

Anyway, this rant is long enough. If you made it this far thanks for reading. If it annoyed anyone, sorry.

Wow. Once again, you deliver a powerful, profound post.

This is the reality for many people today. And the thing is, the majority are good people who have just given up. But, those whose characters may not be that great to begin with, are worsened by such circumstances. And while they may not be worthy of empathy to many, their children certainly are. We have simply failed as a society in our focus, our priorities.

What states do we have MP in now?
Iowa
Florida
Indiana
and surrounding areas
and any states on way from Fla (Miami?) to Iowa to Ind.
North Carolina
Ohio? across from Ft Wayne?

OHIO so close, any unsolved there in that area?

This is Kurtis Kennedy we are talking about, in case someone got lost. Is this the same Kurtis that molested Ali in Iowa???

Oh my god, it is. Another Centerville, IA / Fort Wayne person. In one of the pictures he is standing in front of a shell station (Bratz Service) Googled it, wouldn't you know, Centerville, IA WOW

This is Kurtis Kennedy we are talking about, in case someone got lost. Is this the same Kurtis that molested Ali in Iowa???

but Ft. Wayne is very close to OHIO, been there and crossed over.
So MP could of also just like kennedy!

http://www.news-sentinel.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20111230/BREAKING/111239951

A Centerville, Iowa, woman asked for a protective order against Michael L. Plumadore in November 2010 to keep him away from her daughter, according to the documents and an official with the Appanoose County clerk of court's office.

The woman said Plumadore was harassing her daughter by “stalking her, sending her explicit sexual text messages and photographs,” according to the documents. The girl's mother also said he sent pictures of his genitals and messages telling the girl he “wanted to get her pregnant.”..........................

I would really like to know why she was trying to get a protective order and not having charges filed against him? What he did was a felony.

When the judge saw what he had done why didn't the judge recommend charges to the SA?

Why did they let him get away with this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth