Caylee Anthony 2 years old #7: General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll keep rambling, looks like everyone abandoned me. LOL..

Casey is still sitting in jail but wants out so she can help LE find Caylee by backtracking her steps when Caylee went missing. Geez.. She should be spilling all that behind bars if she wanted her baby girl found. She's only concerned with getting out of jail.

Lots of people still around, and your posts are beautiful. There's been so much happening today ( yesterday now) that it's good to go back and re-read and process it.
Don't stop posting until you are ready. I always learn from your posts.

Maria

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Late Tuesday, the lawyer for Casey Anthony, mother of missing toddler Caylee Anthony, said on a Fox News show that they had received a credible tip that a small child matching the description of Caylee was seen at Orlando International Airport boarding a flight to Atlanta.

According to attorney Jose Baez the tip was more credible because he said the little girl pronounced her name the same way that the grandparents did.

Cindy Anthony, grandmother to the child, confirmed the tip did indeed surface late Tuesday. According to Anthony, the tip was from a woman who lives in Orlando, and Anthony heard the tip when she checked her voicemail. Anthony called the woman back and they talked.

The caller claimed to have seen Caylee board the flight with an older woman. When she talked to the woman and child, the youngster apparently said her name was Caylee 'Antony,' without the "h" the way Anthony says Caylee does. Also, when asked her age, the little girl said three. Caylee is almost three. Cindy Anthony said she is very excited because this woman seems very credible.

http://www.myfoxla.com/myfox/pages/...n=7&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.3.1

No way! Sounds like a Stacy Peterson sighting to me!!

So were the FBI waiting on the runway when that plane landed in Atlanta?!

Where did you hear this?

Jose Baez just said that to Greta. He's still trying to establish Casey's innocence. Bleh!

How convenient they didn't call LE, but instead left a voicemail for Cindy! LMAO

This is such a classic Joel Brodsky/Drew Peterson move right down to the timing of it!! I don't buy it AT ALL! Nor will the FBI...but of course now they have no choice but to go on that wild goose chase, tie up their resources, and check it out. GRRRR!

So just yesterday I heard her say if you see a little girl go up and ask her her name..now there is another story of someone asking a little girl her name. With all this news going on I have my doupts if it caylee was kidnapped, who ever has her would throw a fit if a stranger came up to them and ask the little girl her name. I would think anyway.. maybe I am just tired... night all

Just got my grandsons down for the night and came in to check if Caylee has been found...

I'm only on page 7 of 20, so there is a lot to read, but I had to comment on the cadaver dogs hitting in two different places.
The backyard and the trunk of Casey's car.

WARNING:

MY NEXT SEVERAL PARAGRAPHS ARE GRAPHIC AND DEAL WITH A DEAD CHILD BEING BURIED AND THEN MOVED.

I'm just sobbing here.

How does a mother after killing her baby (if that is what happened) carry her in her arms to a hole she digs in the ground?
How does one lay that baby in that hole and shovel dirt over her child?

Then to let your flesh and blood lay there for perhaps days only to come back to move her body??

How do you scoop that child into your arms and carry her to your car?
How do you put your precious baby in the trunk in her condition?

How does doing something like that not drive someone out of their mind?

It's breaking my heart, and she was not related to me.

I just can not comprehend how a mother can actually take the steps something like this would require...

I'm sorry if I offended anyone being so graphic here.
I deleted a lot of the descriptions I could have posted.

Mod's fell free to delete this if it is out of line. I apologize in advance if it was inappropriate.

Family is still trying to gather money to bail Casey out. Just moments ago, they received a tip that Caylee may be alive. She was spotted boarding a plane on a flight for Atlanta. She was asked her name, she told them she was Caylee Marie "Antney"

OMG

Yeah, I wonder how her 'keeper' felt when the stranger asked Caylee what her name was? You think he/she just stood there while Caylee answered?

I wonder why this stranger didn't follow them and call LE right away so they could track where Caylee and her 'keeper' were headed.

I wonder why he didn't mention they gave a good description of the person or persons Caylee was with, or if she appeared scared or content.

IIRC the attorney said she was spotted EITHER on OR boarding a plane....:rolleyes:

I wonder who got this call about this sighting....Cindy? Wasn't it just yesterday Cindy personally got the call from the lady in TX who spotted Caylee by a pool...also no description of who Caylee was with there.

Lots of people still around, and your posts are beautiful. There's been so much happening today ( yesterday now) that it's good to go back and re-read and process it.
Don't stop posting until you are ready. I always learn from your posts.

Maria

That is so very nice to say, Maria. Thank you. Posting helps me put things into perspective better than just reading. I've learned tons from all of you. :)

My heart aches for this little girl. As much evidence as was presented today, I still can't stop the glimmer of hope when I hear something like this sighting being discussed.

I just can't imagine why on earth someone has a sighting but calls Cindy Anthony instead of LE. That gives it no credibility to me.

Cindy was on my friends list--- I reconsidered with all thats coming out and sent her a 'message to let her know just what i thought of she and her daughter---

She "forgives" her daughter no matter what shes done?

I reminded her she didnt 'drop off the family cat"! And a few other choice things i had to say about her and her daughter.

I was deleted as her friend..Oh well.

My heart breaks for Caylee.

She was also MY "friend" - I just went to see if she'd also deleted me - sure enough!!!!!! I think she's probably gonna hide now :couch:

Thanks! I saw you were on the line, but wasn't sure if you were on our side or not. LOL

Just watching the re-run of Greta ....

Cindy Anthony is looking at her daughter, Casey at today's hearing (with a look as if to say, this is our story and you stick to it!) saying: "Casey hasn't done anything wrong. There is no evidence that Casey has done anything wrong."

hmmmmm ....

with her jaw clenched and eyes beaming at Casey.......

How convenient they didn't call LE, but instead left a voicemail for Cindy! LMAO

This is such a classic Joel Brodsky/Drew Peterson move right down to the timing of it!! I don't buy it AT ALL! Nor will the FBI...but of course now they have no choice but to go on that wild goose chase, tie up their resources, and check it out. GRRRR!

This is actually a good bit of evidence against Jose though if ya think about it. He just admitted that he heard the vm and called the person back, asking about it. Why didn't he call LE and have THEM investigate it?

I'll keep rambling, looks like everyone abandoned me. LOL..

Casey is still sitting in jail but wants out so she can help LE find Caylee by backtracking her steps when Caylee went missing. Geez.. She should be spilling all that behind bars if she wanted her baby girl found. She's only concerned with getting out of jail.

LOL, I'm still here too :)
True, she is only concerned about getting out of jail. IMO, If she's got nothing to hide, then she SHOULD start talking. It's so frustrating to me...:confused:

I am also of the mindset she went to the house to dig something up...and it wasn't bamboo.

Cindy knows this too. In that one long (raw) interview by the local media, Cindy went on and on in that interview about locking the shed and the an explanation of the bamboo shoots and how they have to be cut with a shovel. It was too much information when a simple answer would have been sufficient. It was part of the cover-up, because I think Cindy knows why Casey was in their backyard with a shovel.

That is so very nice to say, Maria. Thank you. Posting helps me put things into perspective better than just reading. I've learned tons from all of you. :)

My heart aches for this little girl. As much evidence as was presented today, I still can't stop the glimmer of hope when I hear something like this sighting being discussed.

I just can't imagine why on earth someone has a sighting but calls Cindy Anthony instead of LE. That gives it no credibility to me.

Your last sentence says it all really. It's so sad. Is grandma in denial? Or is she complicit? ugh.

She was also MY "friend" - I just went to see if she'd also deleted me - sure enough!!!!!! I think she's probably gonna hide now :couch:

imnotheonlyone...just wanted to say I truly enjoy your posts. You are among my "must reads" even when I don't agree with you, as in the NF case. Heheh

Love the avatar. I feel bad that I haven't kept up more with that case, considering I'm in Oklahoma, but this case has me addicted to it like crack!

Oh my gosh, I was at work today (paranoid me) wondering, "what am I gonna say if someone reviews my internet logs from today and sees that I didn't get CRAP done because I was sleuthing all day???" I even answered myself, this is what I would have to say, "I admit that I have an addiction - and I'm asking for help. Please block my access to websleuths until I can get myself under control."

How many 3 year olds when asked their name give their full name including their middle names?

Family is still trying to gather money to bail Casey out. Just moments ago, they received a tip that Caylee may be alive. She was spotted boarding a plane on a flight for Atlanta. She was asked her name, she told them she was Caylee Marie "Antney"

OMG

Also, when asked her age, the little girl said three. Caylee is almost three. Cindy Anthony said she is very excited because this woman seems very credible.

With younger children, especially, it usually takes awhile after a birthday for them to remember they're no longer the age they were..... my nephew has been 3 since May, but if you ask him how old he is, he still shoots off, "TWO!" We remind him he's 3, and he corrects himself.

Wow.. She hasn't deleted me yet, but I'm using my PI Investigations myspace account.

On a side note, I asked for a friend's request with Jesse a couple of days ago and he never accepted. He has been online since I sent the request. Isn't that interesting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Countrygirlwv