GUILTY PA - Holly Grim, 41, Wescosville, 22 Nov 2013 #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Holly was on any medication for the cold her mom said she had? Could she have taken meds for the cold, but the meds were switched, and she could have been knocked out cold, then the perp took her? Or a combination of meds could have knocked her out?
Just thinking out loud, of what could maybe have happened....
IMOO.

I think she was startled and was chased around
The kitchen she left with the guy. Not by choice!

Just thinking about the house being staged. Coffee cup upturned spectacles on the floor and chair or was it a table moved. You would think there had to have been a struggle and would expect more of a mess like chair upturned maybe crockery broken. Must have been something rough to knock her glasses off. But if they looked liked they had been placed there, was she incapacitated at this time? The back door being open is intriguing . Was the back door somewhat sheltered as opposed to the front door.? Maybe took her out that way as more difficult to observe them. Were there any strange cars there that morning or was another resident's car parked near her trailer that is not usually there?

All good questions...

I am wondering about when the neighbors noticed the back door was ajar for many reasons... But one of which you touched on in this post...

did they see the door ajar prior to being alerted to it from mom and/or LE?

If so.. That would imply that the back side of Holly's house could be seen easily by neighbors...

And if such a "small" item (as in size... Not in importance) could be seen... Then I would assume that neighbors would be able to see if there were any unusual vehicles/people/ (larger items) loitering/entering and exiting the area, as well..

I hope this makes sense...

and... JMO

Does anyone know if anyone besides the son saw the mom at the bus stop (bus driver, other kids/parents etc.)? Not accusing, but think it is important to rule out the son.

Also, does she have any history of mental illness? Or has she been under any severe stress/ had family problems, etc. It is not being classified as an abduction by police and that there are few reasons I can think of that she would leave under these circumstances of her own will. Mental illness, family problems or perhaps drug use are the only reasons I could think why she would leave willingly. I've read that her glasses and cigarettes were left but no mention of a purse or wallet. Are those missing? Could she have those with her and staged an abduction scene? No disrespect meant, but not knowing this woman, these are the things that come to my mind.

:welcome: Ellemo!

And...

:wagon: All New Sleuthers!

:seeya:

At missing persons of America .com it says
She was at a bowling ally the night before with
150 ppl on bowling leagues

Also, do we know when her payday is? she went missing on a Friday, to early to cash a check if she got paid on that day. IMO

Good question...

A poster up thread suggested that while Holly was taking her son to the school bus stop...Holly may have withdrawn some money from an ATM at a bank located close to her home... (there is a bank at the end of Grange Road... and can be seen on the maps...)

Maybe the money was still in her pocket.. And not in her purse... And someone witnessed her getting cash... followed her home... then may have taken her with the money?

:waitasec:

we need to get a WS field agent out there to video the bus stop to her home. :D I was under the impression the bus stop was inside the trailer park. If it was near that bank then she would have had to walk out of the park, also, with the weather that morning/darkness, did she drive or walk to the bus stop? I keep reading conflicting reports on this.

I wonder if she had more than 1 pair of glasses.

Who said she went to the bank?

Nobody said she actually went to the bank, these were "if's" IMO, as for what I was saying was about the bus stop, if it was near that bank or inside the park. I hope I cleared that up.

She went missing within 1/2 hr from bus stop to mom arriving

She went missing within 1/2 hr from bus stop to mom arriving

To me it sounds like she came back after driving her son to the bus stop. It may have been unusual for her to do this but she may have as it was cold. Then someone entered the house, thinking that she was driving to work (which she would have done by 7:15 am apparently) but hid when she came back. Surprised her either when she came to the door or when she sat down to read paper / finish coffee.

If this is the case, the perp would be someone who would know her routine but may have been thrown off by her driving to the bus stop / her mother's recent retirement. Almost had to be someone she knew as otherwise they would have ran out the back / maybe just knocked her out in the house.

This would seem to include her boyfriend, a neighbor, a friend of the family, etc. I can't see this as a random burglar as the houses in the trailer park are really close together.

To me it sounds like she came back after driving her son to the bus stop. It may have been unusual for her to do this but she may have as it was cold. Then someone entered the house, thinking that she was driving to work (which she would have done by 7:15 am apparently) but hid when she came back. Surprised her either when she came to the door or when she sat down to read paper / finish coffee.

If this is the case, the perp would be someone who would know her routine but may have been thrown off by her driving to the bus stop / her mother's recent retirement. Almost had to be someone she knew as otherwise they would have ran out the back / maybe just knocked her out in the house.

This would seem to include her boyfriend, a neighbor, a friend of the family, etc. I can't see this as a random burglar as the houses in the trailer park are really close together.

Did she walk him to the bus stop or drive him? I can't believe that shes been missing since 11/22 and there is still so little info. This is sad!

Did she walk him to the bus stop or drive him? I can't believe that shes been missing since 11/22 and there is still so little info. This is sad!

This article states that she Drove him to the bus stop.

http://www.mcall.com/news/breaking/mc-c-lower-macungie-missing-holly-grim-20131129,0,3111221.story

"Grim's relatives said they believe something bad happened to her on Nov. 22 between 6:33 a.m., when she drove her teenage son,(I am editing his name out of article for privacy ), to the bus stop, and 7 a.m., when her mother stopped at her mobile home to check on her."

Read more: http://www.mcall.com/news/breaking/...y-grim-20131129,0,3111221.story#ixzz2mRR4iJ3k

This article states that she Drove him to the bus stop.

http://www.mcall.com/news/breaking/mc-c-lower-macungie-missing-holly-grim-20131129,0,3111221.story

"Grim's relatives said they believe something bad happened to her on Nov. 22 between 6:33 a.m., when she drove her teenage son,(I am editing his name out of article for privacy ), to the bus stop, and 7 a.m., when her mother stopped at her mobile home to check on her."

Read more: http://www.mcall.com/news/breaking/...y-grim-20131129,0,3111221.story#ixzz2mRR4iJ3k

Makes more sense that she drove. It's cold and dark that time of
Morning.

Jumping in..I live in the area..and I graduated with a cousin of Holly's. she posted on facebook about it.

Here is the picture of her place. But from what I see it isn't a trainer? at least that's not what google maps looks like to me. It's a double house with 2 apartments?? i dunno if I'm right if someone could clarify for me.

Attachments

• grim1.jpg
    grim1.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 84
Very strange time for a break-in by a stranger IMO. Too early for occupants to be gone for the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23