Jose Baez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry. God what a mistake to make. I just can't believe what I heard though and it has me rattled. Fixed now.

Thanks!

Funny though, if it were Casey missing, we would all just assume that some Nanny who has a bad habit of running over squirrels, eating pizza out of her car, and handing out scripts took her to Disney for a while..I don't think too many people would be concerned with a trusted Nanny do you? I know I wouldn't...

Sorry. God what a mistake to make. I just can't believe what I heard though and it has me rattled. Fixed now.

Thanks!

That's okay, for some ungodly reason I was calling Lee Larry yesterday.
We all get frazzled. :blowkiss:

"We're all assuming Caylee is missing and not ok!?!"

This quote has been said before. Can't remember if it was Baez or someone else. Anyone with better memory than me?

Is he assuming that Caylee is missing, or does he know that as a fact?

*falls out of chair*

Well... that's very good news, JB. Wish you'd told us weeks ago.

Somebody pass me a couple drinks, please?

ETA: fixed title mistake

also, did anybody tape this? I haven't started drinking yet, but surely I heard this wrong(???!!!!) Please tell me I heard this wrong? Please?

Is there a link?

Do you mean he said Caylee missing and not okay?
See, this is what gets me, if they know by any means that this child is alive, and they are refusing to share that information with LE, why the heck can't they be charged? Baez tries to say his focus is on finding Caylee, I couldn't see him doing that at all. Sometimes you would think that morals should come before your job...especially in this circumstance..How anyone can just hold out information on a missing child just confuses me to no end..
Baez sucks...as does his client..

I meant to quote the OP..
sorry for that..

That's what I heard. We are all assuming Caylee was missing and not ok when we say that Casey should have called LE.

He also said if someone is threatening a mother to harm her child she will do whatever she is told to do.

And he was smiling that snotty little smile I just want to smack right off his face when he said these things. Ugh.

I hope they replay this, or somebody else saw it, or somebody taped it.

I really need a break from this case. I'm serious. It's really gotten to me.

*falls out of chair*

Well... that's very good news, JB. Wish you'd told us weeks ago.

Somebody pass me a couple drinks, please?

ETA: fixed title mistake

also, did anybody tape this? I haven't started drinking yet, but surely I heard this wrong(???!!!!) Please tell me I heard this wrong? Please?

Well...We've perhaps come a long way? At the very least they are now admitting that the fact that she is missing is not ok. WOW. Unbelievable. Is this part of the "media blitz" now? There isn't very much that he can say or do at this point to paint either his client or her family in a more favorable light. He would do best to keep quiet. MOO

Did not see it. (sob) Can anyone elaborate a little? I was too busy watching the webcam.

Can't Sleep <--Not too bright

Is there a link?

I watch the Today show every morning. This was a brief maybe 5 minute piece where Matt L went to Michelle K with an exclusive interview with JB.

I'm keeping it on to see if it replays. I didn't know this was going to be on, so didn't come here first for a thread for watchers. Wish I had.

I'll keep checking the Today show website for a link, and post if they put one up.

ETA: just searched Today show site and MSNBC.com every way I could think of, and nothing yet. Will keep checking.

Sometimes you would think that morals should come before your job

Nah way. Sell your soul for a dime, there is no room for morals--work your whole life to be a liar and represent a liar. That's what it is about.

Stand tall in the muck, who cares about a baby girl. It's all about name. You want to sell your name for that?!

The devil waits for you....

Mr. Baez is trying to create reasonable doubt. Creating reasonable doubt is done by giving a believable scenario, other than the suspected one, that,may have occurred. The forensics that we know so far make this unbelievable. Mr. Baez wasted his and everyone elses time with this appearance.

Or maybe his time was not wasted. I assume these were billable hours.

Mr. Baez is trying to create reasonable doubt. Creating reasonable doubt is done by giving a believable scenario, other than the suspected one, that,may have occurred. The forensics that we know so far make this unbelievable. Mr. Baez wasted his and everyone elses time with this appearance.

Or maybe his time was not wasted. I assume these were billable hours.

agree, a total waste of time and he knows it. 90% of the public believe Caylee is no longer living. btw, when the new docs come out.....its gonna be like 95% of the people. His attempt to broaden believers that she is kidnapped is a JOKE!!! What a Waste Biaz, A HUGE WASTE!!

That's what I heard. We are all assuming Caylee was missing and not ok when we say that Casey should have called LE.

He also said if someone is threatening a mother to harm her child she will do whatever she is told to do.

And he was smiling that snotty little smile I just want to smack right off his face when he said these things. Ugh.

I hope they replay this, or somebody else saw it, or somebody taped it.

I really need a break from this case. I'm serious. It's really gotten to me.
That snotty smile will go away soon I think, and after he screwed up the filing of that paperwork, I am surprised he would go back into public right now with any kind of statement..

Sometimes you would think that morals should come before your job

Nah way. Sell your soul for a dime, there is no room for morals--work your whole life to be a liar and represent a liar. That's what it is about.

Stand tall in the muck, who cares about a baby girl. It's all about name. You want to sell your name for that?!

The devil waits for ypu.

I guess that defense lawyers do deserve a little credit..I swear there is just no way I could be one..
I wonder how they train these people to stand and defend murderers and child molesters? I just don't see how morally they can do that..I guess money is the root of all evil..Sad, really sad...
Still, even understanding his role in all of this, and understanding that every criminal has the right to an attorney, how can they allow money and fame come between a baby's well being? I don't think I'll ever understand that..
:bang:

"Jose Baez, She did what any good mother would do!"
Nevermind the drink get me my hip boots........

:behindbar

"No proof Caylee is dead, No proof that KC can tell the truth either! So which is it Jose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member