NC - Woman Foils Sexual Assault By Biting A Chunk Off!!!

Then, police say the teen bit him hard enough to tear off a piece of his genitals.

:woohoo::woohoo:
Good girl!!!
Bet he thinks twice before doing that again.

Good for her!!!!!
The only thing I would worry about doing that is breaking the skin enough to draw blood. I would worry they were HIV Positive or have AIDS and then I would risk the chance of being infected.
But I am proud of her for her quick thinking and bravery.

Good for her!!!!!
The only thing I would worry about doing that is breaking the skin enough to draw blood. I would worry they were HIV Positive or have AIDS and then I would risk the chance of being infected.
But I am proud of her for her quick thinking and bravery.

Yeah, that. But then again being raped alone would be enough for that. Eh.

I have to say that the tag for this one is cracking me up! Fess up, which one of y'all came up with that, LOL!

Yeah, that. But then again being raped alone would be enough for that. Eh.

I have to say that the tag for this one is cracking me up! Fess up, which one of y'all came up with that, LOL!

My title would have been "Woman Fends off Attacker, Takes a Bite out of Crime". :crazy:

ETA: doh! I misread what you were saying. Tag, not title.:bang:

My title would have been "Woman Fends off Attacker, Takes a Bite out of Crime". :crazy:

ETA: doh! I misread what you were saying. Tag, not title.:bang:

No worries, Yeah,me! I do like your title choice--very fitting!

I keep thinking about that young, 18 year old girl. I hope she has tons of love and support and perhaps counselling to get her through what happened to her. Gosh, I have a 20 year old daughter. I just can't imagine.

I agree LionRun. I cannot imagine the physical and emotional pain she must be going through right now. I hope LE and her family can keep the media away from her.

Yes, good for her, I hope it was a really big chunk.

Did anyone else notice that the suspect is described as a black man with green eyes? I have never seen a black man with green eyes. Think he was wearing colored contacts? or do some black men really have green eyes?:waitasec:

Salem

"Salisbury police say the suspect was a black male in his late 20s or early 30s, about 5 feet 10 to 6 feet tall, weighing 180 pounds. He had a muscular build, was bald, and had green eyes. At the time of the attack, the suspect was wearing a T-shirt and blue jeans. And, obviously, he might be walking with a limp."

Did anyone else notice that the suspect is described as a black man with green eyes? I have never seen a black man with green eyes. Think he was wearing colored contacts? or do some black men really have green eyes?:waitasec:

Salem

"Salisbury police say the suspect was a black male in his late 20s or early 30s, about 5 feet 10 to 6 feet tall, weighing 180 pounds. He had a muscular build, was bald, and had green eyes. At the time of the attack, the suspect was wearing a T-shirt and blue jeans. And, obviously, he might be walking with a limp."

Yes black men can have green or blue eyes.

Salem

Man, there were at least 52 RSO's in the Salisbury zip code. Most were black men and NONE of them had any other color eyes than black, brown or hazel. (Not saying he's an RSO or specifically from that area...just some info.)

I was sure hoping for a green-eyed black RSO! That should definitely be a search term though. I had to go through all of them one-by-one. Argh.

Taxi - you know, sometimes hazel eyes can be mistaken for green eyes. Some hazel eyes tend to change color with the clothes or makeup a person wears.

Salem

I've seen really light blue eyes on black men before. The guy would really stand out.

Taxi - you know, sometimes hazel eyes can be mistaken for green eyes. Some hazel eyes tend to change color with the clothes or makeup a person wears.

Salem

I did look at him a little longer, but his eyes didn't look anything other than light brown to me.... I can't remember if I ruled him out another way or not. :waitasec: Darn, I should probably go back and look, although I would think LE has looked at them already.

I think a bald black male with green eyes would be identified rather easily. That would be a rare eye color for a black male wouldn't it? or perhaps he wore green contact lenses? Either way someone out there may know who this might be based on the green eyes.

Not really, I wouldn't think, not if he wasn't full black. I've seen many "black" men with light colored eyes. I must admit, IMO they are very attractive. It does make them stand out.

I remember when I was young and dumb, I took accepted a ride from a stranger (can you imagine?!) I don't know what I was thinking! Anyway, he didn't assault me thankfully, but he wanted a little "kiss", if you KWIM. I told him that if he brought that thing near me, I would bite it off. Well, he threw me out of the truck on the side of the road! Which was a good thing! I'm just glad it never got any further than that!

Yes black men can have green or blue eyes.

And here's a cool (simplified) chart about the odds:

baby_eye_color_odds.png

So the police can rule out any black man with green eyes who has parents with blue and brown eyes. ;)

(Whoa this is my 3000th post. :))

What a brave and spirited girl! I hope she has a close and loving family to help her recover.

Salem

I agree. For the longest time, I just thought hazel eyes were a 'muddy' green, I hadn't realized they had their own descriptor. Though maybe he wore colored contacts for a lame disguise.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back