Nancy Grace 9-2-08

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking that the apple hasn't fallen far from the tree here...

Cindy is totally dancing around Nancy's completely natural question of why she hasn't turned over the phone records...

Apparently Cindy is the one who gave the tip that we were excited about this morning. She is starting to act like she knows Casey is guilty. Why else would she withhold evidence from the police, namely cell phone records, and why would she be the only one to phone it sighting tips. "there are phone calls I made to her that aren't on there...." that is so much baloney. How convenient that they would be HER calls that aren't on there.

This sounds very shady to me...

I am starting to wonder about her... (more than before)

Oh I know.
The life of my daughter has just been threatened. What should I do? Go to the police? Oh wait...I think I'll go sleaze it up at Fusion and hit some people up on myspace.

uh huh... exactly:bang:

YES, I heard the same thing!! Wow, did she just mess up her original story??

Would you please point that out again...or anyone who can get a QUOTE of what Cindy just said about what Casey told her in June about searching? That needs it's own thread I think.

That's a HUGE contradiction if that's really what we heard!

Anyone concerned with the fact that Cindy told people NOT to come out and search?
YES----i am furious a
out this!!!!no wonder TES wants to pack up and leave---cindy is just brilliant!!!and we wonder where CA got her "tactics" from!!!!!!!!!!:furious:

I'm thinking that the apple hasn't fallen far from the tree here...

Cindy is totally dancing around Nancy's completely natural question of why she hasn't turned over the phone records...

Apparently Cindy is the one who gave the tip that we were excited about this morning. She is starting to act like she knows Casey is guilty. Why else would she withhold evidence from the police, namely cell phone records, and why would she be the only one to phone it sighting tips.

This sounds very shady to me...

I am starting to wonder about her...

Those apples are joined at the fly flippin core !

Oh I know.
The life of my daughter has just been threatened. What should I do? Go to the police? Oh wait...I think I'll go sleaze it up at Fusion and hit some people up on myspace.

Yeah, where are the hysterics, the falling apart, the screaming and begging someone to bring her back? I know that's what I would be doing if it were one of my children. Tonight, I am physically ill. I hope and pray that LE has what they need to charge and convict this self righteous little tramp.

:rolling:
You cannot be serious? Her calls to Casey don't show up on the record. WHAT?
She cannot be that ummm...ignorant, yeah, that's a polite word. OK, so have HER records been obtained by LE? If BOTH her & Casey's records don't have calls to each then....
Come on CA, put your money where your BIG mouth is.

I cant wait to UNLEASH the shrinks on this phone CALLLLLL

Anyone concerned with the fact that Cindy told people NOT to come out and search?
This is probably the major reason Tim is considering leaving. If LE would ask him to stay and they ask for volunteers, I think he would consider, but that's a lot of ifs. You cannot blame him.

But don't you think he had any clue that Cindy was disagreeable, not reasonable and obstructive? If nothing else, he's seen how she waited so long to call him in the first place. I'm sure he's seen at least one interview with her. She's the same way in every appearance, blaming LE, blaming everybody. He was in her house and saw CA and the way she ignored him. He can't be this clueless!!@!!!!!

That would be the HOUSE OF SOCIOPATH"S, you know he had to see it then. He had to have been gentle with her trying to get her to see the probabilities because I feel that Tim as many others deflects his/their own circumstances, standards & values onto others & don't think that looking at this case that is the case at all. She KNOWS, She KNOWS & it is heartbreaking that this little girl doesn't have anybody standing up for her, only if she is alive. This poor Caylee had no control over.

Nancy Grace, WAKE UP, please.

Oh yeah! She doesn't want any sort of ground search. Instead we should be looking in Texas, puerto Rico and Mexico.

And the FBI crime lab is not sufficient.

Up until this point I have simply written Cindy off as a tragic person broken and deluding herself with grief. But sorry today I see her taking active steps to prevent or shut down real searches for her Grandaughters remains, attempts to generate what could only be called fake evidence in order to throw off LE and generate reasonable doubt, and simply take an absolutely active role in covering up her daughters crimes.

She has crossed the line into accomplice.

LP is on-------------

Nancy did ask about make believe Zany. She said Not all Zenadas were looked into.

LP says dumpster at Tony's will play a big part in this!! I bet LE has proof Caylee was in there!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie