2011.04.29 - Day five of the trial - Sheri's friends and Meyers testimonies

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK...Chris Hayes on Fox 2 said it was apparent from crime scene photos that Sherri put up a fight as there were several marks on her neck and across her lower chin and she had black eyes. Now CC has marks on his arm. WHY WHY WHY did they not have the marks on his arm analyzed? If he has scratches then there is DNA somewhere! Why would the LE let this HUGE detail go???

I've found two things in regards to this... obviously they collected samples from Chris. We have yet to hear what those samples turned up in testing. I still think some of the biggest bombs are coming Monday & Tuesday before the prosecution rests. We haven't heard any of the forensics, other than TOD... and we haven't heard of all the evidence that was reportedly collected along the highway to the gym.

"Illinois State Police crime scene technician Abby Keller testified Friday about collected evidence from Coleman's body as he was interrogated, including taking photos of scratches on his right forearm.
Defense attorney Stern asked whether Coleman was cooperative. Keller said he was."

Read more: http://www.bnd.com/2011/04/29/1689670/sheri-colemans-friends-to-testify.html#ixzz1Kxd0QfGl

"The defense asked the crime scene investigators if any of the evidence collected at the scene implicated Chris coleman in the crimes? They said no, because they didn't analyze the evidence, just collected."

http://www.ksdk.com/news/article/256809/3/Friends-Sheri-Coleman-was-in-troubled-marriage

Thanks for the welcome!! I am going to sit in on this trial Monday. Hopefully I can get a seat. I have thought CC guilty since the news reported the story but after seeing TL yesterday now I KNOW without a doubt he is and there should be a civil lawsuit brought against her! She BLATANTLY walks into that court room like she takes personal satisfaction that a man would kill for her! Glad I was not there yesterday because I seriously know that I would have yelled and called her every name in the book! God help me but those two are pure EVIL!

Meyer said that she did not know of Coleman’s affair with Lintz until after the killings. She said she was aware Chris and Sheri were having marital problems. She said Chris told her, “Sheri was controlling. No matter what he did it wasn’t enough and he was tired of it.”<snipped>

http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2011/04/29/coleman-trial-the-reason-for-divorce/

A complete summary of the day's testimony at link.

Seriously??? He was just pissed that she wouldn't consent to a divorce. That's the only control she had over his life and that's why she's dead now. He's so narcissistic! As for JMM I've decided to just not say anything, don't want a TO.

If he never called out sick and then takes the night of 5/4 off (I think he was working nights) and that's the night of the murders...another "coincidence" for the jury to reconcile....
-
and if he 'wasnt feeling good' how did he take 2 trips to the gym, play catch with his son, go for ice cream etc????
Exactly what I'd like to know. Obviously he wasn't really physically ill. But for someone who almost never took time off from work, how convenient the "real killer" chose that particular night to kill his family.
:maddening:
MOO

Thanks for the welcome!! I am going to sit in on this trial Monday. Hopefully I can get a seat. I have thought CC guilty since the news reported the story but after seeing TL yesterday now I KNOW without a doubt he is and there should be a civil lawsuit brought against her! She BLATANTLY walks into that court room like she takes personal satisfaction that a man would kill for her! Glad I was not there yesterday because I seriously know that I would have yelled and called her every name in the book! God help me but those two are pure EVIL!

Welcome!!! Good luck getting a seat! I read somewhere you have to get your name on a list for the day you want to go... not sure if that is really true or not.

So with this:

"The defense asked the crime scene investigators if any of the evidence collected at the scene implicated Chris coleman in the crimes? They said no, because they didn't analyze the evidence, just collected."

http://www.ksdk.com/news/article/256...ubled-marriage

They never had it analyzed or what is going on? I hope and pray that every detail is covered. There needs to be justice done for those precious kids

Wonder who to contact to get my name on the list? I keep hearing how surprised the media is that there is not many people showing up as they thought.

Additionally, the recorded testimony is one-way. No room for cross. Could the court demand she take the stand?

I am surprised about this too. This trial had been coming for how long and JMM couldn't alter her schedule?

So with this:

http://www.ksdk.com/news/article/256...ubled-marriage

They never had it analyzed or what is going on? I hope and pray that every detail is covered. There needs to be justice done for those precious kids

That testimony was from the Crime Scene tech. The only thing they do is collect the evidence, so of course they couldn't conclusively testify whether or not it implicated Chris. We've yet to hear what the Crime Lab found on the swabs from those wounds... or if there is DNA under any of the victims fingernails.

We also have LE & Crime Scene techs saying the boys bodies were cold to the touch. If they've only been dead an hour, they wouldn't already be cold. Not to mention rigor mortis & livor mortis setting in.

That testimony was from the Crime Scene tech. The only thing they do is collect the evidence, so of course they couldn't conclusively testify whether or not it implicated Chris. We've yet to hear what the Crime Lab found on the swabs from those wounds... or if there is DNA under any of the victims fingernails.

We also have LE & Crime Scene techs saying the boys bodies were cold to the touch. If they've only been dead an hour, they wouldn't already be cold. Not to mention rigor mortis & livor mortis setting in.
BBM

Definitely not, since they were inside a controlled environment (occupied house where presumably the a/c wasn't set low) and in bed.

Paul also testified that as Chris and his father were discussing calling Sheri&#8217;s family to inform them of the deaths, Coleman asked his father to call &#8220;Sheri&#8217;s best friend, Terri, in Florida.&#8221; He says Coleman got the her number from his phone and gave it to his father. The name Paul heard as Terri, was actually Coleman&#8217;s alleged mistress Tara Lintz.
http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2011/04/29/coleman-trial-the-reason-for-divorce/

I can't stop thinking about whether TL knew that Chris was going to murder Sheri, Garett and Gavin. Why have his Father call her? When I read she wore his "promise" ring to court and her testimony seemed so emotionless? Her best friend and her two children were murdered, not even a tear?

Joyce Meyer testified that she has known Chris since he was &#8216;little boy&#8217; and hired him in 1998. She said he had worked his way up to become her personal security guard and was being paid $100,000 a year.

Here's the reason he was not fired for the affair. JM's son knew about TL and did not tell JM? I call Bumpkus on that one. They all knew, but he was given a pass. I also think Chris's family knew about the affair. I've really tried to hold my tongue as far as JMM is concerned. I've seen her televised services and well ...

Wonder who to contact to get my name on the list? I keep hearing how surprised the media is that there is not many people showing up as they thought.

More info for you... You have to call the Court Clerk in Monroe County and ask her to put you on a list for the day you want to attend. Then she calls you the night before if you're chosen to get a seat. The number of spectator seats is extremely limited and the number of people who want them are about 5 people for every seat. Good luck!

I can't stop thinking about whether TL knew that Chris was going to murder Sheri, Garett and Gavin. Why have his Father call her? When I read she wore his "promise" ring to court and her testimony seemed so emotionless? Her best friend and her two children were murdered, not even a tear?

Here's the reason he was not fired for the affair. JM's son knew about TL and did not tell JM? I call Bumpkus on that one. They all knew, but he was given a pass. I also think Chris's family knew about the affair. I've really tried to hold my tongue as far as JMM is concerned. I've seen her televised services and well ...

When it comes to JMM I've been biting my tongue & sitting on my hands LOL

This si total BS. JMM knew there was a problem with CC, thought it would go away

If you make a policy you have to have the wherewithal to follow through with it
they hidbehind their "christian connection"
they make me sick!!!!
sorry my beliefs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics