2011.06.11 Sidebar (Trial Day Sixteen)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm here, deeply in sleuthlove with Dr G, and ready to endure another day of the DT's old razzle-dazzle (aka the old baezzle-fizzle).

Good morning everyone! I'm guessing that Dr. Haskell may be waiting in the wings to testify, either today or Monday. (I'm wondering where Pru is?)

Wow, thanks for the spread Beach..looks like we're eating in Germany this morning :clap: We are an international bunch, aren't we. :giggle:

I vote your sig the best on websleuths of the week.

yeah I was shocked at the amounts of photos that were similar. Creepy to think his first murder was at 27.

Actually there is much evidence that he started much earlier and that his "first" was a girl in Maine.

Good morning to all ! I slept like a baby, all due to Dr. G's testimony yesterday, no doubt. The trial will be televised on HLN at 9 am today, for those who are wondering.

Anyone have an idea as to who will testify today ?

Mountain Kat..as to who Dominic Casey is. He was the private detective first hired by the defense team, then worked for Cindy and George.

He was poking around on suburban (near the body) an entire month before Mr Kronk found Caylee.

He claims he was checking the woods on suburban based on a psychic tip *snorts*

The following was in one of the letters that ICA wrote to RA. I wonder if ICA is still feeling the same way now?

I have pens! It's oddly funny to keep saying it, but like a 5-year old, I'm rightfully proud. The scoop, in case you are still unaware... the day I was indicted, definitely not one of my better days, the "jury" or better stated - Grand Jury, pushed for the death penalty. Well... a couple of days ago, the prosecutor decides that they "don't have enough evidence to proceed". Although the entire basis of the case is unwarranted, and saying that I am "falsely accused", is BEYOND an understatement, but at least they're starting to back off, and maybe realize that innocence is a big factor here.

The following was in one of the letters that ICA wrote to RA. I wonder if ICA is still feeling the same way now?

I have pens! It's oddly funny to keep saying it, but like a 5-year old, I'm rightfully proud. The scoop, in case you are still unaware... the day I was indicted, definitely not one of my better days, the "jury" or better stated - Grand Jury, pushed for the death penalty. Well... a couple of days ago, the prosecutor decides that they "don't have enough evidence to proceed". Although the entire basis of the case is unwarranted, and saying that I am "falsely accused", is BEYOND an understatement, but at least they're starting to back off, and maybe realize that innocence is a big factor here.

:floorlaugh: Omg, wow!

I have a question...after watching HLN last night I was really confused by some of the comments. A few of the attorneys were saying that nobody can "prove" that ICA was with Caylee when she died and would have to let her walk. Does anyone with more experience than me with trials know if they are right???

In my dreams, Dominic would take the stand last for the prosecution and state "The defense team told me where Caylee was tossed in the woods".

good morning all! Do we know who is going to be on today?

bbm
There are a lot of OCSO in the witness list. Maybe we will see more folks from the Sherrif's Office today. I don't think we will ever see the jail tape of ICA learning about the finding of the remains, but an officer sent Yuri an email to describe ICA's actions. Maybe that wil come up today????

Would anyone like fresh squeezed orange juice?:giggle:

Good morning all. Let's hope this is as good a day as yesterday for the prosecution team. Heard a TH last night say they were so impressed with this team, that they had not seen such a successful team in a long while. YAY!

yeah I was shocked at the amounts of photos that were similar. Creepy to think his first murder was at 27.

actually it is possible that he murdered earlier....when he was in his teens...one murder in Tacoma remains unsolved and was in his neck of the woods.....

I have decided to say a prayer this Am for Judge Perry and others...yes even ICA. Basically for her to sit there and have a realization of what she has done and to take her medicine and stop this self absorbed mind set and to confess her deed and accept responsibility. For swift and justice for Caylee and to have this DT to stop getting in the way of that. For peace to follow the members of the jury and for their main concern to also bring Justice to a little girl that only wanted love. To guide the members of the SA Team to win Justice for Caylee.
Ga & Ca of course .. there are so many to include in this prayer .. but "HE" knows my heart and what needs to be done..

Good morning one and all. :seeya: Work's getting in the way of watching today. I'll be here in spirit to serve little Caylee.

I agree with her. I know many innocent people who drive around town with their child rotting in the trunk of their car. Happens all the time. Doesn't mean anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆