2011.07.06 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoSueMe

Former Member
Reaction score
Please post about HLN news coverage here.

Thank you!
:blowkiss:

Nancy Grace NancyGraceHLN
Looking forward to hear what original #CaseyAnthony Judge has to say tonight - Judge Stan Strickland exclusive on our show tonight!

Looking forward to hear what original #CaseyAnthony Judge has to say tonight - Judge Stan Strickland exclusive on our show tonight!

Cool.. I look forward to hearing Judge Strickland.

Ashton already making the rounds - on every major network all day today & more tonight. Wonder how much he is getting paid?

Thanks for the heads up! I am interested in hearing from him.

Did it ever occur to the jury that if they felt sick to their stomachs over their verdict, then it was the WRONG verdict???? I don't even know what to say - I'm floored.

Ashton already making the rounds - on every major network all day today & more tonight. Wonder how much he is getting paid?

Isnt he still employed by the state....at least until Friday????

I would think he could NOT be paid as a state employee?

Roy Kronk wasn't allowed to accept reward money....

Tim Miller !!!! sue her just to find out where she is if nothing else.Why is nobody talking about JB contempt charges I wonder? Did I miss it will Dr. Drew ask JA.

Tim Miller looking at possibly suing ICA after JB opening statements that Caylee was never misiong. I hope he does.

Morgan on there too. Talking about papers he served ICA at jail last night. LOL

Did it ever occur to the jury that if they felt sick to their stomachs over their verdict, then it was the WRONG verdict???? I don't even know what to say - I'm floored.

ITA! While this may sound dramatic, I'm not sure I will EVER fully get over this jury's verdict. Never have I been so shocked or perceived something so incorrectly before in my life~ I never expected this jury would find her "Not guilty" of EVERYTHING outside of her obvious, admitted lies to LE.

I know vengeance is wrong, so to speak, but I must confess that I was truly looking forward to observing ICA's reaction when she was held accountable for her actions, for the first time in her life. I wanted to see her face when she learned that her lies didn't work on these jurors- that finally Caylee could rest in peace knowing that the person who took her little life would no longer have the chance to run free and enjoy the sunshine. For THREE years I have waited for the day ICA would "face the music"...but they let her get away with murder (imo). Now that these jurors can read/hear public opinion, they will quickly learn that few people agreed with their decision...I hope it does cause them continued digestive problems...imo, they let a killer loose among the populace.

That's your body trying to tell you something isn't right. Too bad someone didn't speak up and say for them all to step back for a minute and start from the beginning. I honestly don't think they understood the charges, their job, etc.

ZFG lawyer says he served XICA in court/jail to insure he knows her where abouts. I hope TM hears that and follows suit.

JVM: Cindy AND Casey going to Houston. (together)

Could it be another red herring? I don't think they want to announce where they are going. Maybe however they want to do their book tour together and decided Houston will be their first stop. :banghead:

George Anthony called Tim Miller "the clown from Texas"

Jinka asking about time served from HHJP I wonder if he thinks he messed up instructing the jury and will max out the sentence? It seems like the jury thought any doubt...Sorry just seems odd.

Jinka asking about time served from HHJP I wonder if he thinks he messed up instructing the jury and will max out the sentence? It seems like the jury thought any doubt...Sorry just seems odd.

This jury didn't seem to understand quite a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk