Kronk suing LP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it's just me but if I thought I saw something that might be connected to a little 2 year old child; I would be yelling, screaming, acting like a nut to get attention and get someone there. I wound NOT have left there without completely knowing what it was I saw, or thought I saw. But I'm been told I'm hard headed!!!!!

If I believed I'd found the skull of a missing child and couldn't get the police to take me seriously, I'd probably call the local news. Or, like you, I'd kick, scream, and have fits even if it meant being hauled of to jail. Eventually someone would have to pay attention.

Eh, making a scene when you have a record makes you a suspect.

As we witnessed.

RK had to protect himself over a visual hunch, I got that.

Eh, making a scene when you have a record makes you a suspect.

As we witnessed.

RK had to protect himself over a visual hunch, I got that.

Back in August he told the dispatchers that he wanted to be anonymous. They said he could make a report and not give his name. His response was that he could hardly remain anonymous if what he saw was a body.

Then in December when he made his big call to 911 LE came over to the scene. He told them that he didn't want his ex-wife to find out. They never asked why.

IMO, the underlying reason was because he owed a huge amount of unpaid child support. He never informed the child support authorities that he had moved to Florida (from Maryland) and they didn't know where he was. Suddenly becoming nationally famous was going to insure that everybody knew where he was now located. That's exactly what happened. They came after him. He settled with his ex-wife on a portion of what he owed using the money that he got from the rattlesnake photo and NeJame.

I think this is where Baez got the "morally bankrupt" thing. Kronk stiffed his ex-wife on child support and also skipped town.

Back in August he told the dispatchers that he wanted to be anonymous. They said he could make a report and not give his name. His response was that he could hardly remain anonymous if what he saw was a body.

Then in December when he made his big call to 911 LE came over to the scene. He told them that he didn't want his ex-wife to find out. They never asked why.

IMO, the underlying reason was because he owed a huge amount of unpaid child support. He never informed the child support authorities that he had moved to Florida (from Maryland) and they didn't know where he was. Suddenly becoming nationally famous was going to insure that everybody knew where he was now located. That's exactly what happened. They came after him. He settled with his ex-wife on a portion of what he owed using the money that he got from the rattlesnake photo and NeJame.

I think this is where Baez got the "morally bankrupt" thing. Kronk stiffed his ex-wife on child support and also skipped town.
Good point, but the irony sure is rich with Baez.

It was right there in the closing arguments. I was stunned to hear it.

I'm once again amused at how people can look at and listen to the exact same thing and come away with different descriptions of what they heard/saw. I have absolutely no recollections of Ashton saying anything of the sort in his closing arguments about the call to the son being in November. I even went back and watched the closing arguments again just to see if I missed it. Still didn't see or hear it.

That, to me, is proof positive that eye witnesses (as many will say and agree) are far worse witnesses than solid circumstantial evidence.

That, to me, is proof positive that eye witnesses (as many will say and agree) are far worse witnesses than solid circumstantial evidence.

I absolutely agree. Sadly, if I was a witness I know I could never precisely describe a person even if my life depended on it.

I totally agree with your theory.

The only question I have though is since RK was working "on the books" wouldn't they have found him already?

I'm once again amused at how people can look at and listen to the exact same thing and come away with different descriptions of what they heard/saw. I have absolutely no recollections of Ashton saying anything of the sort in his closing arguments about the call to the son being in November. I even went back and watched the closing arguments again just to see if I missed it. Still didn't see or hear it.

There it is in the closing arguments rebuttal...

ASHTON: ... But then he starts communicating with his son. (He) starts telling his son, "Hey, I know where the skull is." And his son is impressed. He's trying to get this relationship back with his son, and wow, wouldn't it be great to impress my son. So he goes back to the scene and it's still there...

Did LP ever say how he got his info on RK? did he just make it up or did someone tell him? If it were true (and I really don't think it is) would the defense have been able to use that to get evidence thrown out of court because Caylee's body would have been found because of privileged conversation. If LP thought Casey was guilty why would he put a story out there that would have gotten all the evidence thrown out? When he first started talking about it everyone thought she would get found guilty.....The whole story has always just confused me.

Sorry if this has been answered in another thread I only read this one I didn't see anymore on the subject.

I wonder if Mr. Kronk was ever once been thanked for finding Caylee by any of the Anthony's
Wow, that's a provacative thought. But since you posed the question, my gut instinct says no, not a one of them had any reason to thank him. I'm not so sure any of them ever wanted her found. How freaking sad is that??????? Oh my, just the thought of that puts me at the verge of crying, for real (again).

Did LP ever say how he got his info on RK? did he just make it up or did someone tell him? If it were true (and I really don't think it is) would the defense have been able to use that to get evidence thrown out of court because Caylee's body would have been found because of privileged conversation. If LP thought Casey was guilty why would he put a story out there that would have gotten all the evidence thrown out? When he first started talking about it everyone thought she would get found guilty.....The whole story has always just confused me.

Sorry if this has been answered in another thread I only read this one I didn't see anymore on the subject.

BBM
Not that I'm aware of. LP makes things up and then presents them on TV as if he has some special insider's knowledge.

BBM
Not that I'm aware of. LP makes things up and then presents them on TV as if he has some special insider's knowledge.

LP said something about hearing the story (about LE overhearing a phone call between Casey and JB) from Kronk's ex-wife, Kronk's son and a few other people. LP is anxious to depose all the key players as his suit against Casey and JB go forward.

LP said something about hearing the story (about LE overhearing a phone call between Casey and JB) from Kronk's ex-wife, Kronk's son and a few other people. LP is anxious to depose all the key players as his suit against Casey and JB go forward.

So far Lenny hasn't filed a suit. I really don't expect he will. LP had no business talking to anyone related to Kronk. LE doesn't need some self-professed media *advertiser censored* doing their job for them.

So far Lenny hasn't filed a suit. I really don't expect he will. LP had no business talking to anyone related to Kronk. LE doesn't need some self-professed media *advertiser censored* doing their job for them.
I think LP said that Kronk's relations approached him. And as I suggested in a previous post, if LP is telling the truth LE can't do anything without exposing one of their own for listening in on a private conversation between KC and JB.

LP seems to be very confident of his story and he has been consistent. I have no opinion one way or the other, but I hope this story is true because it would show that JB kept everyone searching for Caylee when he knew she was already dead.

My understanding was that Baez also owed child support a while back.....I am fairly certain this is the case, anyway. and no, I don't have a link right now, So, indeed, the iorny is rich!!

right before and during the trial, there seems to have been a lot of arguing on this website (myself included) about the principals (FCA, CA, GA, LA, JB, JA, etc.) in the case, or the whole DT, the whole Pros., now everyone is arguing about the peripherals in the case....... I had lurked here for years, joined last year, but lately there is so much arguing and people demanding that they be "right", on both sides, it is exhausting me!! IMO. MOO, etc.

My understanding was that Baez also owed child support a while back.....I am fairly certain this is the case, anyway. and no, I don't have a link right now, So, indeed, the iorny is rich!!

right before and during the trial, there seems to have been a lot of arguing on this website (myself included) about the principals (FCA, CA, GA, LA, JB, JA, etc.) in the case, or the whole DT, the whole Pros., now everyone is arguing about the peripherals in the case....... I had lurked here for years, joined last year, but lately there is so much arguing and people demanding that they be "right", on both sides, it is exhausting me!! IMO. MOO, etc.

You are correct. A combination of bad checks and non payment of child support is what kept him from practicing for 8 years. Here is a link: http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthony-trial-defense-attorney-jose-baez/story?id=13784113

An order by the Supreme Court of Florida states that he was denied admission because of his failure to pay child support to his ex-wife and secure life and health insurance for his teenage daughter. It states that he had previously declared bankruptcy, written bad checks and defaulted on student loans, the court said.
Can we say morally and financially bankrupt?

I hope he sues his pants off.
I loved and respected LP until he went all over the news with his crazy theories... speaking them as if they were the gospel. I'd love to say what I think about him..
Roy Kronk may have some skeletons in his closet, but who cares about all of that? IMO, he was just another one of us regular people who were obsessed with this case and actually had the time and resources (meter reading route, county vehicle etc.) to go out and look for Caylee... and actually found her!
That could've been any one of us... if we would've been in that area.
If someone in my area went missing and I had a hunch.... and heard on the news that some

one said the body could be at a certain place, I'd go looking too.

I agree with you. I might get a load down on me for this but what if Kronk had an intuition that the body might be there? It's happened before.

I hope he sues his pants off.
I loved and respected LP until he went all over the news with his crazy theories... speaking them as if they were the gospel. I'd love to say what I think about him..
LP always impressed me as a straight shooter who didn't care what anyone else thought of him. His attitude was refreshing amidst all the lies. On a previous post I talked about his story; he says he has proof and it will all come out when the depositions start.

For better or worse, we're far from finished with Casey Anthony.

I think LP said that Kronk's relations approached him. And as I suggested in a previous post, if LP is telling the truth LE can't do anything without exposing one of their own for listening in on a private conversation between KC and JB.

LP seems to be very confident of his story and he has been consistent. I have no opinion one way or the other, but I hope this story is true because it would show that JB kept everyone searching for Caylee when he knew she was already dead.

Consistent? He also claimed that RK's supervisor lived down the street from the Anthonys (false) and implied that the supervisor told Kronk where to find the body. The only consistent thing about LP is his lack of consistency.

From Nancy Grace transcript:

PADILLA: There were three meter readers out there, three of them.

GRACE: What`s your theory? How is Kronk somehow part of a conspiracy? Go ahead and tell me.

PADILLA: Well, we know that the defense is the one that`s benefiting by the confusion right now as to the finding of the body and how it was found.

How did somebody get word to Kronk to get out there? I think he was the end of a daisy chain that started with Casey and two or three people in the middle there. And -- I mean he says he saw something white out there.

GRACE: How would a meter reader be privy of information from the tot mom behind bars?

PADILLA: His supervisor is a neighbor of the Anthony`s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff