LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can we not clear BW at this point? I mean the guy (or gal) appears harmless. MS left his "protection" around 1:30 or so. Christ, the guy is flaming. Mickey met the mystery around 2:00-2:15 somewhere in the Saint streets. I think her body is still there.

Bringing this forward as it caught some eyes. I think it is just conjecture about body.

Thanks for that map chicken!! It really helped me, even if you say the arrows in the key are the wrong way! I can't wait to see the others!

BW said he had dated MS's friend but when they broke up he and MS remained friends. IMO he is straight! "Eclectic" perhaps but straight.
:moo:

WTF is a WaWa?!

Off-topic, but hell. I could use something lighthearted after all this. I didn't know what Wawa was either until a few months ago when I first encountered this NPR article on "broetry," which is poetry for bros. :D

http://www.npr.org/2011/07/24/137788995/yo-bro-belly-up-to-the-bar-and-recite-broetry

The first poem is called "Stopping by Wawa on a Snowy Evening." The cover poem at the end is also pretty great, if you know William Carlos Williams' "This Is Just to Say."

It's right in front of us.

It has to be.

The thing that seems wrong to me is not to figure in that Mickey went a different way or went to meet someone.

So the Olds 98 (X and Y) turned right on St. Landry after the Z-71.

If that is the Z-71 in Camera 6 (??) heading back to University, was there time to turn around? We know the approximate time frame, because the Olds is in the shot.

Also, there is no time stamp for the truck in the turning lane (B). So, might be either truck.

Off-topic, but hell. I could use something lighthearted after all this. I didn't know what Wawa was either until a few months ago when I first encountered this NPR article on "broetry," which is poetry for bros. :D

http://www.npr.org/2011/07/24/137788995/yo-bro-belly-up-to-the-bar-and-recite-broetry

The first poem is called "Stopping by Wawa on a Snowy Evening." The cover poem at the end is also pretty great, if you know William Carlos Williams' "This Is Just to Say."

OT ...Too funny! I recently heard the word "bromance" I had to look it up. I must be getting old.

It's right in front of us.

It has to be.

The thing that seems wrong to me is not to figure in that Mickey went a different way or went to meet someone.

I am not convinced of that. I think she was telling the truth about being tired and wanting to go home. I think she was kidnapped by someone on her route home.

So the Olds 98 (X and Y) turned right on St. Landry after the Z-71.

If that is the Z-71 in Camera 6 (??) heading back to University, was there time to turn around? We know the approximate time frame, because the Olds is in the shot.

Also, there is no time stamp for the truck in the turning lane (B). So, might be either truck.

If Truck ?? is NOT the Z-71, then we are again left with just a single photo of the perp's truck.

Its not a robbery, atm not used after taco bell.
Its not BW or her parents, or siblings.
Its not a runaway.

Whats left? Abduction or hit and run?

Its not a robbery, atm not used after taco bell.
Its not BW or her parents, or siblings.
Its not a runaway.

Whats left? Abduction or hit and run?

Not sure. I think abduction by a familiar person.

To me, this case is all over the place because nothing has been narrowed down except what you listed earlier.

I'm still stuck on where Mickey was all day before Artmosphere while hungover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88