LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand what you are saying and I do enjoy (and consider) the other side of the story too. I believe most here too enjoy the friendly back and forth until we can form our own solid theories or opinions. I think that discussing BW is just a part of what we do here....theorize and exhaust every possibility. Some will exhaust some theories or possibilities faster than others. Some things keep some of us still turning that wheel for whatever reason, as others are turning other wheels.

As far as the BW crush theory. I don't think it's a fact that he didn't have a crush, as no one would really know this 100% except for BW and/or perhaps MS. However, you are right...as far as we know there is no fact that he did. I do see how the previous poster may have questioned that though. I too thought that could be a possibility based on a statement he made on JVM:

"WALSH: so is this a dating relationship? Is this a romantic relationship?

WILSON: No. No, not at all. Me and Mickey actually got to know each other because I was dating her best friend. After me and her friend split up, me and Mickey kind of got a little closer, but it was never anything but platonic, and that was fine. "

BBM

I think you can take that statement to mean that he wanted more, but it was fine that MS didn't. However, it could also just be his choice of words and he didn't mean it that way at all. I am sure he was nervous, as t.v. appearances likely aren't on his normal routine.

Who knows really....which is why it has been discussed, I suppose.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1205/23/ijvm.01.html

LOL, I take that statement to mean exactly what it says! Their relationship has never been anything but platonic, and that was fine with them.

I don't know. I've checked it twice recently and she wasn't there. Can someone go behind me and make sure I'm not entering something wrong? I mean, I use NamUs frequently but I just can't find her and its hard to believe she's not there.

I entered last name first, first name last, proper name, nick name, reversed it...nothing

I'm so so sorry, but waaay OT... I was scrolling down to see what the last post was, and ended up staring at the tags. I've been seriously sleep deprived thanks to work the past couple of days, and the tags are running together.

I saw "missing taco bell." *facepalm*

Back on topic... I probably missed it because I skimmed this thread and the one prior, but I've heard from various places that there was a DWI checkpoint on Johnston Street on the 19th. Was that actually confirmed with a location, or is it just a well spread rumor?

Hold your thoughts. New thread coming shortly.

I don't know. I've checked it twice recently and she wasn't there. Can someone go behind me and make sure I'm not entering something wrong? I mean, I use NamUs frequently but I just can't find her and its hard to believe she's not there.
I searched for only her last name and nothing came up.

I'm so so sorry, but waaay OT... I was scrolling down to see what the last post was, and ended up staring at the tags. I've been seriously sleep deprived thanks to work the past couple of days, and the tags are running together.

I saw "missing taco bell." *facepalm*

Back on topic... I probably missed it because I skimmed this thread and the one prior, but I've heard from various places that there was a DWI checkpoint on Johnston Street on the 19th. Was that actually confirmed with a location, or is it just a well spread rumor?
Missing Taco Bell :lol:

Don't know how accurate this site is but it says May 19th, 9pm-3am on Johnston Street @ Cullens Play Land. http://www.duiblock.com/dui_checkpoint_locations/louisiana/lafayette/

Cullens can be found here: https://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf...ofC2wWTyaTGCw&oi=local_result&ved=0CAsQ_BIwAA

LOL, I take that statement to mean exactly what it says! Their relationship has never been anything but platonic, and that was fine with them.

Lol! I guess that is what I am saying. We can all see things a different way and it takes a while to get though all that. So many things are up for interpretation....even things that should be simple like which WT is which! :floorlaugh:

Here ya go. New thread for a new day.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=174645"]LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette; 19 May 2012 - #21 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Where is Mickey?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member