LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all seeing freaky images in the bad quality photos but what I see is that the WT had the gate up going the direction of the first picture and then down in the second pic with what looks like a piece of white board extending out and gate not up to accomodate length. did anyone track down two guys getting gas? surely the gas station has a camera, no?
I have been thinking that maybe someone was waiting for her at her house. maybe no truck is involved. who called her as she was leaving the friends house? remember she told them she had already eaten etc. just saying, this person also needs to be looked at only becase they would know what she was doing at that time.
Mickey is in my prayers and I am heart sick of reading about missing peeps. We as a community have to make it a priority, or it will only get worse.

They'll never run with that story right now with all the **** they got from the public about running the story about the bike. Any smack talk about LPD right now would probably piss too many people off

what grief did they get form the public about the bike?? I'm lost. I don't remember the public getting mad (yet)? :confused:

If you mean the white thing in the windshield, I think it looks like an EZPass.

No, I mean the big square someone blew up from the back of the truck bed. Looks superimposed to me...like it covers part of the original pic. But could be a mirror. Looks like a torn square of a picture.

I said slugger, b/c some cyclist's actually do this. They strap a bat to their rear bike rack. As riders, we are often hassled and it gives some of us peace of mind. Believe me, I have heard of more than one male cyclist that has been in a fist fight. I would not be surprised that someone may have done this out of hatred for us "sharing the road". In my many years as a female road cyclist I have had people scream curse words at me, throw things at me, and peel out next to me just to scare me. I've been buzzed ( ridden close to), spit on, and had weird-os try to chat me up at stop signs. The fact that I am in my mid forties does not deter some of them.

I would prefer to bring a gun, but initially thought I only had the shotgun. I found out about an hour ago that my father in law gave us a derringer years ago.

So I guess you pack either. If this does happen, I would be proud to ride with anyone who cares to join.

Metta,

La

:) Im in...especially if we can get "find Mickey/ Team Websleuths" shirts:)

But just lightining shadows and enlarging the photo does not actually change the photo. Do you think LE did not enhance these photos?
Just with the above it is obvious there are people in this truck.

I think I have that psychological condition people were talking about. I see ghosts and faces, even a dog face!

Is it possible some of the cameras locals are thinking of may be really good-looking fake cameras (not all, but some)? I worked at a small, independent retail store once that had two really impressive looking fake cameras. I didn't even realize they were fake (figured the boss could access them on her pc or something to see the feed) until we caught someone shoplifting and called the police. The policeman even looked up at the cameras and asked my boss for the video. Even the policeman didn't know they were fake (and that's when I learned as well).

Did some additional research on this tonight. When I am wrong...I am wrong. Most of the Chevy z71's do have the decal on both sides. The GMC z71's can go either way.

Found an article on how the GMC Sierra and Chevy Silverado are identical. No wonder there has been so much confusion.

http://www.thecarconnection.com/overview/gmc_sierra-1500_2013

My first try at posting a link.... :please:

I think that isn't a neutral view. There are differences in the two. I have a Silverado in my driveway, my neighbor has a Sierra in his. They are clearly different. http://www.ehow.com/info_8615057_difference-between-sierra-silverado.html

Please continue at the new thread...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175857"]LA LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #28 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

This picture has definitely been altered! If you look at the original picture released by LE, there is NO BLACK HEAD. All you can see is the curb on the other side of the road through the windows.

Ha. That's not a black head silly ;) And I mean that affectionately! It is a hole in the windshield. Presumably where someone would have been thrown into the windshield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member