17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it could be but it is a new system per link I just posted and since they might have to rely on those tapes for evidence.....I think they have it set right!
I was just going by the other article that said it was 4 hours later. EST is -4 hours GMT right now. Just speculation.

Did the brother just say people in Florida stay in their homes & wait 10 minutes until the rain stops, and that's why Trayvon wasn't walking on the sidewalk in the rain legitimately he had to be up to something?? ? I'm going to have to re-watch this lol. jmo.

Believe me when i say.. You don't want to..Nothing he said is worth listening to again...JMHO

I'm not watching the interview, but I believe the term you're looking for is sanpaku. :)

Thank you! I can't ever spell it right, so I usually just do my best and let google correct me:)

Good grief ! why is Mike Tyson commenting on this case ? All he says is "I don't know I wasn't there" Mr violence himself ! :maddening:

If he doesn't know who was on top then he isn't going to know just because he is interviewed on national TV.

And nobody prepares you, you have no idea what would be asked. They do not want you to rehearse, they want straight spontaneous responses.

And that's not a timestamp, either. That's the file name. Timestamps would move along with the film.

It does.......:waitasec: It is spliced as the camera view changes to follow them but the time is moving.

Doesn't look like his brother has trademarked GZs name or any catchphrases yet. Nice to see that level of dignity IMO.

I see you keep making this type of remark. There are many reasons for people to trademark names. One is to keep random strangers from taking advantage of your or your minor childs name. Is it really that hard to believe that is the case here? I would trademark my childs name in a situation like this.

One more hit on that cement and he would have been in diapers eating his food through a straw LOL LOL:floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh:
OMG I couldn't believe he uttered that sentence, I nearly fell off the chair !

Okay, I really think we need to make is so that statements made to the media can be admitted into court? I know they are not sworn statements, but I think the jury should know how many stories it took to come to the original one... kinda like how many licks it takes to get to the center of a lollipop? It's not hearsay if the person tells you, right?

I think Scott Peterson's media interviews were admitted into the trial. They actually helped get him to the Guilty Verdict.

They're not done writing it? sarcasm-

Is this the guy who supposedly said that he told them to stop and he was going upstairs to call 911, yet we've heard all of the 911 calls from that night except for his?

JMHO

There is a 911 call that appears to fit that scenario. So I am not sure why you would state you didn't hear a 911 call from him.

IMHO...All these friends and relatives coming forward to defend GZ are nothing but enablers...WHY can't he speak for himself? JMHO

The hearsay rule doesn't apply here for some reason?

Like in Casey's trial, anything she directly told a witness, was not hearsay. Anything that she told someone, and then that person told a witness, is hearsay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23