Amateur Astrology, what's ahead for the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today, the Moon is highlighting the Saturn/Uranus opposition with transiting Mars involved. This pattern is energizing the USA Neptune square Mars.

Not exactly an easy pattern to deal with. I will be watching to see what news develops today that fits this pattern, and will check in later. Have a busy schedule today.

OK, Obama just landed in Iraq.
But, we should worry about what he says/does while there. Remember, his Mars is involved with the USA Neptune square Mars, and his is in hard aspect in his natal chart. Don't have time to look it up at the moment, but seem to remember negative aspects in his natal chart between his Sun square Neptune, with Mars near the midpoint.

I know! :D :) I don't trust ANY politician, I don't care WHO they are, or WHAT their affiliation is. Been watching politics too long. I was cautiously optimistic about Obama. But we all know the power elite always chooses one of their own. Obama is no exception IMO. I'm certainly not going to blame him for stuff because there's only so much he can do according to how our government works, and how many favors he owes. And they all owe favors! Every last one of them in every party. Dagnab it.

I know! :D :) I don't trust ANY politician, I don't care WHO they are, or WHAT their affiliation is. Been watching politics too long. I was cautiously optimistic about Obama. But we all know the power elite always chooses one of their own. Obama is no exception IMO. I'm certainly not going to blame him for stuff because there's only so much he can do according to how our government works, and how many favors he owes. And they all owe favors! Every last one of them in every party. Dagnab it.

I was hopeful about Obama, at first. But he is not wearing well at all. He has asked for a list of people of a certain faith that he can appoint to government positions and he has made several statements that cause me to question his honesty. That is where His Sun square Neptune is beginning to bother me a whole lot!

He may be a clever liar, who is inspirational. Read this article from the main Minneapolis paper, known to be a liberal one, and see if you still think he is being honest about his faith.

http://www.startribune.com/politics/42561102.html?elr=KArks7PYDiaK7DUqEiaDUiD3aPc:_Yyc:aUU

Today, the Moon is highlighting the Saturn/Uranus opposition with transiting Mars involved. This pattern is energizing the USA Neptune square Mars.

Not exactly an easy pattern to deal with. I will be watching to see what news develops today that fits this pattern, and will check in later. Have a busy schedule today.

OH NO! another slaughter.

"Shep Smith just broke in with a new shooting massacre. In northern Alabama, police are looking for the father of four, Kevin Garner. Garner is reported in the middle of a divorce proceeding from his wife. Authorities will not identify those four (4) people found dead in his former home."

Also, President Obama was grounded in Iraq by a sandstorm. Was bad enough to keep him at the airbase, for the helicopters couldn't fly him to the "meet and greet" with the Iraqi leaders.

The Associated Press

TRENTON, N.J. - Three people in Piscataway are dead in what police are calling a murder-suicide.

Thanks for the link, housemouse. Respectfully, I don't think his religious leanings or affiliations are a problem. What is a problem is when any politician allows themselves to be manipulated by any faction, be it political or religious.

I certainly didn't like it when Cheney secretly flew in a 24 hour period to Arabia (I don't call it Saudi) during a crucial time (forget when :eek:), and Bushes 41 and 43 both hobknobbed quite a bit with their Saudi business associates - including kissing hands - which is as bad or worse than bowing. Kissing in the Arabic culture connotes deference. None of these guys, including Obama and Clinton, and everyone else, is above reproach. It's the nature of the beast.

Off to read the linked article.

Thanks for the link, housemouse. Respectfully, I don't think his religious leanings or affiliations are a problem. What is a problem is when any politician allows themselves to be manipulated by any faction, be it political or religious.

I certainly didn't like it when Cheney secretly flew in a 24 hour period to Arabia (I don't call it Saudi) during a crucial time (forget when :eek:), and Bushes 41 and 43 both hobknobbed quite a bit with their Saudi business associates - including kissing hands - which is as bad or worse than bowing. Kissing in the Arabic culture connotes deference. None of these guys, including Obama and Clinton, and everyone else, is above reproach. It's the nature of the beast.

Off to read the linked article.

Thank you for posting this. I like to read this forum, but I'd really prefer it to be neutral when it comes to politics and religion. The Muslim religion isn't any better or worse than the other two religions that share its' god, and we can find many politicians from both parties that have dirty relationships and questionable ethics.

I don't think the stars are affiliated with any particular political party or religion.

I agree with the above, except when it comes to the events as it relates to the chart of the USA, the present transits, and the chart of President Obama.

I came to post that the russians and the chinese have hacked into the electrical grid of the USA, meaning the computers that control switches and stuff. Just heard it on the news, and went directly to the source, which is the Wall Street Journal.

Here is the link. Remember what I said this morning? Do all of you understand what this could mean, if they decide to play dirty?

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123914805204099085.html

Thank you for posting this. I like to read this forum, but I'd really prefer it to be neutral when it comes to politics and religion. The Muslim religion isn't any better or worse than the other two religions that share its' god, and we can find many politicians from both parties that have dirty relationships and questionable ethics.

I don't think the stars are affiliated with any particular political party or religion.

I don't recall implying that the stars (actually it is planets) are aligned with any particular political party or religion. My post included comments about political figures from both major parties, and I believe I made my position quite clear about how I feel about politicians. ;)

I agree with the above, except when it comes to the events as it relates to the chart of the USA, the present transits, and the chart of President Obama.

I came to post that the russians and the chinese have hacked into the electrical grid of the USA, meaning the computers that control switches and stuff. Just heard it on the news, and went directly to the source, which is the Wall Street Journal.

Here is the link. Remember what I said this morning? Do all of you understand what this could mean, if they decide to play dirty?

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123914805204099085.html

OK now housemouse, don't take this the wrong way, but we're the big bully/Romans who are now falling... don't you think our country has done the same at least once?!

Seriously, I will read the article and appreciate your posting it. I have no doubt that it's at least been attempted by the Chinese and Russians, and likely successful.

We live in very, very interesting times. I am glad that I have an intentional relationship with the Creator.

Rhythmic, I said this morning that the USA had some rather difficult transits this morning, and that President Obama's natal chart was also involved.

I also said I would watch the news to see what seemed to fit the keywords, and post the events.

:confused: I did not think I was arguing at all. At the time I thought I was playing a bit of devil's advocate, and forgot to mention that in my post. I do not find your posts unhelpful, politically incorrect, and only occasionally are they in conflict with my world view. I sincerely apologize if you think I was arguing.

When talking about the energies and influences of the planets and luminaries in Astrology, we have to remember that we as individuals have been gifted the ability to make 'choices' with these energies. How we utilize them.

When we look at our United States and world affairs in general, we look to the charts of our/those countries and their respective Leaders. You could say we are at the mercy of the 'choices' those Leaders make. Some wise, others not.

It is the cumulation of the choices made by the individual Leaders of each nation mixed with aspects noted in the charts of their country that reflect on the current and future poliitical affairs and well being of planet Earth.

I've only read the last few pages of this thread, it's interesting to say the least.

Has anyone looked at Tim Geithner? I found some VERY interesting information on him. There's something about him I just don't like. I don't like myself very much when I pre-judge people like that, but most of the time, I end up being right.

From his bio:

Geithner was born in Brooklyn, New York.[2] He spent most of his childhood living outside the United States, including present-day Zimbabwe, Zambia, India and Thailand, where he completed high school at International School Bangkok.[3] He attended Camp Becket-in-the-Berkshires-for-boys, a summer camp located in western Massachusetts. He then attended Dartmouth College, graduating with a B.A. in government and Asian studies in 1983.[4] He earned an M.A. in international economics and East Asian studies from Johns Hopkins University's School of Advanced International Studies in 1985.[4][5] He has studied Chinese[4] and Japanese.[6]

Geithner's paternal grandfather, Paul Herman Geithner (1902–1972), emigrated with his parents from the German town of Zeulenroda to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in 1908.[7] His father, Peter F. Geithner, is the director of the Asia program at the Ford Foundation in New York. During the early 1980s, Peter Geithner oversaw the Ford Foundation's microfinance programs in Indonesia being developed by S. Ann Dunham-Soetoro, President Barack Obama's mother, and they met in person at least once.[8] Timothy Geithner's mother, Deborah Moore Geithner, is a pianist and piano teacher in Larchmont, New York where his parents currently reside. Geithner's maternal grandfather, Charles F. Moore, was an adviser to President Dwight D. Eisenhower and served as a vice president of Ford Motor Company.[9]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_geithner

Gee, Ford Motor didn't take a bail out, did they? Hmmmm.

If any of you super astro sleuths have time for a chart, he was born 8/18/61 in Brooklyn, NY. It might be interesting.

On edit, I did a chart, but I'm not sure if I can post it. Try this link:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v462/sideburn_chaser/astro_w2gw_09_timothy_geithner_hp20.gif

I don't recall implying that the stars (actually it is planets) are aligned with any particular political party or religion. My post included comments about political figures from both major parties, and I believe I made my position quite clear about how I feel about politicians. ;)

Yes, I know... that's why I thanked you in the first sentence of my post.

I've only read the last few pages of this thread, it's interesting to say the least.

Has anyone looked at Tim Geithner? I found some VERY interesting information on him. There's something about him I just don't like. I don't like myself very much when I pre-judge people like that, but most of the time, I end up being right.

From his bio:

Geithner was born in Brooklyn, New York.[2] He spent most of his childhood living outside the United States, including present-day Zimbabwe, Zambia, India and Thailand, where he completed high school at International School Bangkok.[3] He attended Camp Becket-in-the-Berkshires-for-boys, a summer camp located in western Massachusetts. He then attended Dartmouth College, graduating with a B.A. in government and Asian studies in 1983.[4] He earned an M.A. in international economics and East Asian studies from Johns Hopkins University's School of Advanced International Studies in 1985.[4][5] He has studied Chinese[4] and Japanese.[6]

Geithner's paternal grandfather, Paul Herman Geithner (1902–1972), emigrated with his parents from the German town of Zeulenroda to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in 1908.[7] His father, Peter F. Geithner, is the director of the Asia program at the Ford Foundation in New York. During the early 1980s, Peter Geithner oversaw the Ford Foundation's microfinance programs in Indonesia being developed by S. Ann Dunham-Soetoro, President Barack Obama's mother, and they met in person at least once.[8] Timothy Geithner's mother, Deborah Moore Geithner, is a pianist and piano teacher in Larchmont, New York where his parents currently reside. Geithner's maternal grandfather, Charles F. Moore, was an adviser to President Dwight D. Eisenhower and served as a vice president of Ford Motor Company.[9]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_geithner

Gee, Ford Motor didn't take a bail out, did they? Hmmmm.

If any of you super astro sleuths have time for a chart, he was born 8/18/61 in Brooklyn, NY. It might be interesting.

On edit, I did a chart, but I'm not sure if I can post it. Try this link:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v462/sideburn_chaser/astro_w2gw_09_timothy_geithner_hp20.gif

Thank you so much, Sonne. Trying to find Geithner's birth date was high on my list of things to do. I agree with your initial impression of him, for it is mine as well. But, when I look at his chart, I will keep an open mind.

I will be looking very carefully at the midpoints, for they give very good information about the "health" of the planets, and the stresses on these.

Another event I think is related to the aspects forming yesterday...

The hijacking of the cargo ship carrying food supplies to Kenya, Uganda (?)? and other countries in Africa, and the recapture of that ship...

Think about the keywords, and see how well they fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie