Forensic Astrology - HALEIGH CUMMINGS #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, Angel! What a welcome! Thank you and it's great to be here!!

Greg P. has natal Saturn on Haleigh's Mercury of the caretaker. Saturn was on that Mercury by transit overhead on February 9 and 10 and Uranus was opposite. Greg P. just had his Saturn Return, which was also afflicted by the new transit position of Uranus, directly opposite. He was obviously NOT Haleigh's caretaker but his Saturn is the link among Misty, Haleigh and himself and it is not a happy note. Does it implicate him? It might, if the "disappearance" of Haleigh actually occurred shortly after moonrise on February 9, when Saturn was rising in the First House. Greg P. also has his lunar node at 20° Leo. That is not on Haleigh's Sun & Venus but very close because they are both at 23° Leo.

Moonrise on February 9 was at 6:32 p.m.

Wow, Tuba!

Thank you so much for all that hard work. I sincerely appreciate all that you and the others do here.

:twocents: x 1 million for all of you!

:)

Chad E. (aka alleged house party host/where Misty partied the weekend before Haleigh went missing!) was arrested.

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDe...7039&IMG=59629

Thanks for this Angel.

Does it ever end?

I think at this point there are quite a few people who may know exactly or have a good idea of what happened to Haleigh, only because of all the time that has went by and how you know they all are talking to each other about it in Palatka. But are not going to say a word on what they *may* know in fear that it may implicate themselves. Just for the simple fact of knowing something. Most or all have already been arrested for something or another, they don't want any more trouble.

I think I read somewhere where Ron's G'ma said to give her a few minutes or a little while with Misty and she'd talk then...well, I'm with her. I'm not at ALL a violent person, but I guarantee you if someone really got in her face and scared the bejeebus out of her, she'd talk eventually. She's street smart, yes. But not all that brainy as she tries to make her very young self appear.
Take off the kid gloves. It is of my opinion that the authorities are just too afraid to force her too much that she will clam up totally and then she starts the *I've got a lawyer" speak. But at this point, I think she needs a little *in your face* adjustment.

Okay, I will go back to my usual nice self now. Sorry, you guys. :) I am just totally fed up with the game playing that is going on surrounding all of this.

If you go back to the beginning of the case, Soulscape said that this kidnapping has a direct connectionto the previous weekend of partying and directly links to that time......someone at the party maybe????

was there a chart made up for this from Soulscape?
I do remember some of it but not all. TIA

Now I'm convinced MC is a bald faced liar! I just heard the victim of the road rage incident on Nancy Grace, describe in detail what MC was doing to her AND it conflicts with MC's description to the reporter in the airport.

And why was that back door propped open? Do kidnappers usually prop doors open? I've never been able to wrap my brain around that one.

My opinion of the cinder block propped open door is the kidnapper was interrupted mid child.

was there a chart made up for this from Soulscape?
I do remember some of it but not all. TIA

It was HOUSEMOUSE who tied the the activities of the previous week or 2 into the mix, and to what end was not established. In other words, we knew drugs were involved and lots of partying going on days earlier adding to MC's immature and irresponsible ways.

Oh, how I miss Housemouse and her beautiful charts that she would put
right up in the post for us to see without searching all over to find.

Housemouse & Kaitland are both missed by me!
I'm most worried about housemouse & Mr housemouse with all of the health issues they both have.

I pray that they are both ok as well as Kaitland. :praying:

:angel:

:shakehead: What next with this bunch of characters...did any of this show in any charts for Misty? TIA

Has she gotten deeper into drugs now that Ronald divorced her? TIA

Police: Misty Cummings, 2 Others Robbed
Officers Say Cummings, 2 Women Robbed At Apartment Complex
POSTED: Tuesday, October 20, 2009
UPDATED: 4:34 pm EDT October 20, 2009
<snipped>
Police said officers arrived at the Ragsdale Apartment Complex on Moody Road in Palatka at 8:15 p.m.

According to one of the victims, Brandy Steedley, 18, the women had driven to the complex so that one of the girls in the car could make contact with a friend.

Police said as the girl was getting back to the vehicle, two or three unidentified men approached the vehicle. They reportedly grabbed Cummings and stole her purse.

Police said Cummings was able to get back in the vehicle, and she and Steedley drove off in the vehicle. The third girl, identified as 22-year-old Melinda Santmyer, ran off on foot.

Officers located and interviewed Santmyer at an apartment in the complex. She told officers that the three women came to the apartment complex attempting to buy drugs.

Police said she told them she got out of the car to look for an unidentified man the women gave money to for drugs, and as she was going back to the vehicle, the men came up to them and stole Cummings' purse and her purse.

Cummings reportedly suffered minor injuries.

Article:
http://www.news4jax.com/news/21352160/detail.html
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Misty Cummings Robbed At Apartment Complex
Created: 10/20/2009 3:11:13 PM
Updated: 10/20/2009 3:12:58 PM
<snipped>
One friend got out of the car to talk to someone and when she returned, "two or three black males jumped on Cummings taking her purse and pulling her out of the vehicle," the report said.

Cummings managed to get back into the car and the driver took off. The third woman, however, chased after the men. Cummings was taken to Putnam County Medical Center after complaining of minor injuries. Police found a purse strap and a "crushed pill bottle with unknown pills inside" at the scene.

One of the women in the car told police after the incident that she and Cummings had gone to the apartment complex to buy drugs. Police were called to another scene while interviewing the women and no one was arrested.

Article:
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=146957&catid=3

:angel:

Why oh why can't this girl stay out of trouble? This has to be more than just "bad luck." What the heck are they thinking, these girls?!

if I was buying illegal drugs and had my purse stolen I don't think I would be going to the cops... epecially when the cops are already onto her! This is just insane! I mean really!!!

Why oh why can't this girl stay out of trouble? This has to be more than just "bad luck." What the heck are they thinking, these girls?!

I think it is much more than bad luck, myself. I mean really..... this girl (MC) is receiving messages that her life is completely messed up and getting worse by the minute. She needs to do something positive to offset this negative energy. I wonder what it will take for her to get the message?

I agree, Nurse - this is insane. Unbelievable!

Salem

:eek:

1) Some people think they are invincible.
2) Some people have no common sense.
3) Some people are just hooked on drugs and trouble.

Misty, I'll bet you can't pick just one.

:innocent:

Thanks for the interesting update, Angel.

Do we have a chart updated on Misty and the trouble of being mugged and hit??
wonder if it shows anything useful in Haleigh's case???

Tuba, with Somer's body being found in a GA landfill, I'm wondering if the same could have happened to Haleigh. Follow me for a sec...

Originally, the dogs hit on a dumpster. Yeah, I know, I'm thinking water...but what about if water (rain or moisture) was in the dumpster and her being weighted down was from the trash bags (referring to the charts when I mention weighted down by something)? I think I remember the dump being searched, but does the garbage stay there or does it get shipped out to another landfill like Somer's case? Could a chart show possible movement of Haleigh's little body? I'm thinking that if she had been placed in that dumpster, then her body would have been moved via garbage truck (or one of those trucks that lift the entire dumpster), taken to the dump that their certain county uses, and then transferred to a larger dumping facility or landfill. If she was placed in the St. John's River, then couldn't the current have taken her somewhere, even though it's a slow moving river? Also, the charts for Halgeigh suggest she was dumped within a certain radius. If she is in water, could the charts differentiate between a river and a lake or pond?

As always, I'm deeply indebted to your expertise. Thanks for all that you share!

Jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member