GUILTY UT - Ethan Stacy, 4, Layton, 10 May 2010 - #8

Wow I did say this once before.....this pair should not have got together.....they were horrible people apart but together catastrophic.......we have seen this before......the couple from badlands (or darklands).....that hindley monster and her man in England.....even Fred and Rose West....... there have been 2 cases like this here as well where the "obsessive" relationship is the only thing in their lives and bad things happen....

One thing though, I dont know if it is confirmed or not on here already.....but a few articles I have read mention the other 2 kids as living with her and Joe and Ethan......and she told people that she was more of a mommy to them that the 1st wife....

Has this been confirmed that the kids did live with her for quite some time........I know this is off the beaten track but as he works on an oil rig she was responsible for 3 children for a lot of time..... I know they have said she hit them with spatulas etc but it sounds like she handle being a mother......... spose just wanted that new life when Nathan came into it.......

Wow I did say this once before.....this pair should not have got together.....they were horrible people apart but together catastrophic.......we have seen this before......the couple from badlands (or darklands).....that hindley monster and her man in England.....even Fred and Rose West....... there have been 2 cases like this here as well where the "obsessive" relationship is the only thing in their lives and bad things happen....

One thing though, I dont know if it is confirmed or not on here already.....but a few articles I have read mention the other 2 kids as living with her and Joe and Ethan......and she told people that she was more of a mommy to them that the 1st wife....

Has this been confirmed that the kids did live with her for quite some time........I know this is off the beaten track but as he works on an oil rig she was responsible for 3 children for a lot of time..... I know they have said she hit them with spatulas etc but it sounds like she handle being a mother......... spose just wanted that new life when Nathan came into it.......

Joe's ex-wife Michelle says in the above article that Ethan's older brother and sister stayed with Joe and Stephanie while she was working as a flight attendant.

http://www.fox13now.com/news/ethanstacy/kstu-ethan-stacy-teddy-bear-donation-drive,0,4236143.story

Community donates toys in Ethan's name for traumatized children

SYRACUSE, Utah - "We need to find a way to make sure Ethan's name lives on in the heart of this tragedy," says Bill Jones, organizer of the Ethan Stacy Teddy Bear memorial . The event for Ethan on Saturday brought an outpouring of community supporters carrying stuffed animals to donate to other children who are suffering from traumatic situations. One by one the community dropped off teddy bears and stuffed animals at an Iceberg restaurant in Syracuse to honor the short life of Ethan.

(video included at link)

Attachments

• tb.jpg
    tb.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 19
  • tb1.jpg
    tb1.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 19
Thank you calliope.......

:) u r an angel for ethan...

Aw, thanks, but I was just copying over the hard work of eyes, crimejunkie and all the others. If anyone knows of any references or background I missed, let me know and I'll edit the first few posts to keep it all at the start of the thread so it will be easier to find. I'm going to bed now, I think.

I didnt see this in the timeline, it was mentioned here that SS was married earlier than Joe Stacy, whom she married at age 21

I found that interesting. so NS was her #3 at only 27 years old.

I am seriously impressed by the time lines, the organization of the media and the relentless championing of this little man who never had a chance in He** against these two monsters.

It takes some tough people to continue with a case that is so heartbreaking and I want to thank those of you who keep swimmin'.

This has been on my mind and I now feel the need to say it after seeing the latest pictures of Ethan on the facebook groups. I think it wonderful that there are all these facebook groups for Ethan and for Joe, but why do people feel the need to post pictures of Nathan & Stephanie right in the middle of all the pics of Ethan? I find it disturbing! I am sitting here looking at all the pics of Ethan and then out of nowhere there is a pic of Nathan or Stephanie or an electric chair. Ethan deserves a page to be ALL about him with no mention of the that killed him!

JMO, thanks for letting me vent.

THANK YOU ALL for a job well done.
I think I am caught up.
While I agree that they both need to rot in jail.
I still think she has a mental disorder.

Poor Little Ethan had to endure the worst possible final days.
RIP little man :angel::angel::angel::angel:

Joe, her ex-husband, says Stephanie's mother once told him she had been diagnosed at age 13 with borderline personality disorder, a diagnosis Joe rejects. "It ain't no disorder. It's just the way she is."

There you have it. I take this to be the truth and an answer, not that it matters.

At this point and as our system works, it doesn't make a difference. People don't want to hear it, or believe it, much less have a clue what to do about it. So the cycles of abuse go on and on.

Whatever happened to her, happened before she was four years old. She probably doesn't even know. This insures that she is an abusive person, and possibly more so than whatever people imagine of NS.

:cow:

Too bad that article glossed over NS's childhood. I'd be interested in hearing the non sanitized version. :)

There is one picture where Snoop = two oo become a hanging noose - I like that. these 2 should go away for life, they are hung.

20781766.JPG

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=460&sid=10951084&pid=3

I posted it on last thread, it is my favorite too.

Hope I got all the background info transferred over...

-------

New article with some very disturbing insight into SS and NS:

http://www.sltrib.com/news/ci_15190371?source=rss

Calliope....great find with this article!!! Lots of info! This is great for the Stephanie time-line. I"ll use this to update the time-line later today! Thanks for locating it and sharing this! You did a great job pulling everything over here too!

In the slideshow that RubyRed linked (great photo of nooses, btw), I was appalled to see that NS was wearing rosary beads around his neck. If he's catholic, then I'm the Jolly Green Giant.

Appalled, disgusted, and outraged. Claiming religious icons at this time? Oh please. Where was your religion when you were killing a child? When you were defiling and desecrating him?

This whole thing makes me sad unto my soul, and I cry for justice for both Ethan and for Joe. My prayers are for them...for the torment Joe is in, and for the peace and joy Ethan has now recieved. For Ethan is in the Arms of He who Loves, and is at rest...after enduring the most horrific thing I can imagine; "suffer the little children" was not an actual direction, Nathan...Ethan was not yours to brutalize and torture. Ethan was, and is, God's. And now Ethan is Home...out of your nasty hands and hatefilled life.

Rot in hell, Nathan. No rosary beads around your neck is going to do you any good...

HC

In the slideshow that RubyRed linked (great photo of nooses, btw), I was appalled to see that NS was wearing rosary beads around his neck. If he's catholic, then I'm the Jolly Green Giant.

Appalled, disgusted, and outraged. Claiming religious icons at this time? Oh please. Where was your religion when you were killing a child? When you were defiling and desecrating him?

This whole thing makes me sad unto my soul, and I cry for justice for both Ethan and for Joe. My prayers are for them...for the torment Joe is in, and for the peace and joy Ethan has now recieved. For Ethan is in the Arms of He who Loves, and is at rest...after enduring the most horrific thing I can imagine; "suffer the little children" was not an actual direction, Nathan...Ethan was not yours to brutalize and torture. Ethan was, and is, God's. And now Ethan is Home...out of your nasty hands and hatefilled life.

Rot in hell, Nathan. No rosary beads around your neck is going to do you any good...

HC

IIRC Casey Anthony was also wearing a rosary while she was visiting her lawyer's office just before she was charged with murder. Too bad these 'people' don't find a religion, any religion, before they hurt children. :(

I thought I had read every post about Ethan but I guess I missed some. Could someone please explain to me about the dog food and the grave?

TIA!

sbbm

There was a comment after one of the news stories, where someone said they heard dog food was put around the grave, to attract animals. This person said other things that turned out to be correct. As for an actual news story reporting it or LE there has not been anything.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back