WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
put it all out on the table Vickie!!! Cause no one else is opening up about the "parents"

Vickie back on. saying she doesn't know about the bruises. Nancy asking if Vickie saw anything in the home. Vickie explaining why she didn't.
Vickie just brought up Lena getting arrested and Ralph's bath salts

:furious: OMG, some of those photos are so disturbing.

Thank you, Vickie-I know this is VERY hard for you to do, but in reality you are doing THE very BEST for not only Aliayah , but for your family!!
Something tells me, you are goin to become fast friends with NG!

no one ever did mention CPS took the children.....that would have put Nancy over the edge

The mother of a missing Lewis County toddler gives birth to twins.

Family members tell Eyewitness News that Lena Lunsford, 29, gave birth to two girls around 4:00 p.m. on Thursday.

We're told both of the girls weighed about five pounds each and are healthy.

Family says Lena visited with her newborns for about 45 minutes before Child Protective Services took the babies.

Lena's daughter, Aliayah Lunsford, 3, has been missing since September 24.

Since her disappearance, her other four children have been placed in foster care.

The FBI has offered a $20,000 reward for information leading to Aliayah's recovery, or to the arrest and prosecution of whoever is responsible for her disappearance.

No suspects have been named.

Lunsford was recently indicted for federal welfare fraud, but is free on bond. http://www.wchstv.com/newsroom/eyewitness/111110_7340.shtml

great....now we have a lawyer spouting off about we shouldn't judge these people for bad morals

"no, no 'evidence' of abuse".... but the kids were REMOVED from the home!!!!!!!!

http://www.therepublic.com/view/story/a9df632f14434a289e942b45bf037a6a/WV--Missing-Girl/

Assistant U.S. Attorney Shawn Morgan said the landlord claims he is owed more than $1,400, suggesting the couple were at least three months behind on rent.

"So you haven't been paying rent, but you've been buying bath salts?" she asked.

"Yeah, I'd say you're right," he answered.

Weeks after their daughter's disappearance, Lena Lunsford was indicted on multiple counts of welfare fraud, accused of swapping credits on her food stamp card for $50 cash five times in two months. She has pleaded not guilty.

The Lunsfords and public defender Brian Kornbrath refused to speak to reporters after the hearing.

Lena Lunsford has seven children, including Aliayah and infant twin girls.

I think I am lost-BUT ----noone is goin to pull the wool over Nancy's eyes. And the blonde lady was right..babies-paycheck for LL!!

uhhh hello dude, the kids are NOT in the home!! Why has no one stated CPS took all the other children out of the house?!

Unbelievable......no one on that show had a any clue to this story. The lawyers were like deer in the headlights......even the local media did a bad job of reporting the facts surrounding the case. Nancy gave Vickie a whole 2 minutes of talk time.

Holy Moly, krakatoe. Did Donna just 'out' LL on national TV? Watch and weep LL, now everyone knows!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong