AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php
Ok I said office Max, I meant Circuit city. Geez. That is the one that is closed. I believe that CC is the building with the red box on top. IIRC. The white building I believe is party City...on the other side of CC is Office Max. The whole center isn't mapped so the OM isn't pictured. That gap between CC and what I believe is Party City is where I saw the LE command center at the vigil. That whole area was roped off. The vigil was on the other side of the CC building in between OM and CC.

So now that they've released this video, are they officially calling this a kidnapping yet?

They are not. LE maintains that they are keeping all possibilities open. Their release of the surveillance could be in support of identifying any person removing her from the home, including parents. They simply want to talk to these 5 people.

What I find to be the most supportive, categorically, of an abduction theory was their press release tonight.

http://cms3.tucsonaz.gov/sites/defa..._information_-_isabel_celis_investigation.pdf

This presents unsub profile behavior, and I hope it reaches a broad audience. With the timing of this release, I believe that it came from BAU. They have reviewed and discussed an unsub profile...and want people to PAY ATTENTION.

I certainly hope this release reaches a broad audience. REALLY hard to do, and this is how local volunteers could help -passing this out in surrounding community -to businesses and residences. It essentially outlines (more eloquently!) what I wrote a couple of days ago. Be on the lookout for changes in behavior and habits of those around you.

I thought it was great that they released these two things today. If they do not start stepping up with information every day, the public will lose interest.

Just my :twocents:

I wish google liked me, so I could explain better. If they have that footage, Office Max's, and Moore's video, it may not be the full path on video it seems they have narrowed down who might be important to talk to. Also, it could clue them in if another video shows someone coming towards their house from a different direction. I hope they step up. It sounds like there's no video from up the street from Isabel's home.

Q, a Circuit City went out of business east of Office Max, a resturaunt and a Mervin's on that corner due to well, the economy. I do think that Risky business bar & grill and a few other places on Craycroft would have cameras that will map something to find Isabel. It just is taking a long calculated time...

jmo

Hey Q!

Thanks, Doc! A few empties could mean spotty surveillance areas-- wow, three huh? I just hope they've got something, and I sort of feel they have because releasing that footage to the public is a bold move right now, imo. I think LE really wants those walkers to recognize themselves...

xoxox :seeya:

Ok I said office Max, I meant Circuit city. Geez. That is the one that is closed. I believe that CC is the building with the red box on top. IIRC. The white building I believe is party City...on the other side of CC is Office Max. The whole center isn't mapped so the OM isn't pictured. That gap between CC and what I believe is Party City is where I saw the LE command center at the vigil. That whole area was roped off. The vigil was on the other side of the CC building in between OM and CC.

Actually, the Office Max is that building in the corner . The old CC is to the left, and the church is the red roof complex.

I am keeping in mind here that we may have a cadaver hit inside the home and it is believed "no forced entry". They never heard their own barking dogs. I have a hard time getting past this and exploring all the other things going on outside the house.

You guys are doing a great job...as usual. I will continue to follow your lead, regardless of my impressions.

The screen which attaches to the window in Isabel's room was found leaning against the house outside the window, the shear curtains were pushed aside and Isabel is gone. I'm convinced there was forced entry into the missing child's bedroom.

I wonder if that is shadows reflecting from the light of them in parking lot? It's ghost like on my laptop. Our news will show it again at 10 for sure. TG for big TV's, HDTV & 1080, may they get even better & thinner as I age...

That's what I thought too (shadows) until I enlarged the video full screen. WHOA. May have just been another Cactus Moon goer taking a piddle behind the wall, but he's definitely there.

The screen which attaches to the window in Isabel's room was found leaning against the house outside the window, the shear curtains were pushed aside and Isabel is gone. I'm convinced there was forced entry into the missing child's bedroom.

The curtains were "sheers " ? I have not read that before. They were described as "blinds " at one point... MOO

Errrr....except for the fact that LE mentioned something about a custody dispute. Weren't they having financial issues, too?

LE distinctively did not say 'something about a custody dispute' or even imply that there was one. What they did say, in direct response early on to questions as to whether or not there were indicators of a parental abduction, that there were no signs of any sort of domestic custodial scenario...

That was a reasonable question from the public early on, as it happens more often in the case of divorced/separated parents where one steals the kid from the other... they simply confirmed that it was not the issue on this case.

Who doesn't have financial issues? Heck, even Donald Trump has financial issues...There have been no reports of pending financial devastation with this family at all. I stand to be corrected if you, or anyone else wants to provide verification of financial "issues"

Hi again! I don't know how to post a screenshot directly to here. But, here is a link to a different view(if nobody has already posted) of where the video was shot. You can see the black 'rectangle' behind the wall and the trailor, but I can't seem to make out what the black rectangle is. It does appear to be the same height of the trailor, maybe part of it. Any ideas? Hope this gets you to the right picture.

5600 12th st e tuscon az - Google Maps

I just do not see how someone could kidnap a child from their room, out a window and no one hearing anything, on top of that unless the person knows the family how did they know which room was hers?

The repeated statement of "No (clear) point of entry"... haunts me. A screen off a window is not uncommon. You see them all over town, probably every town. People remove them to wash windows, sometimes the frame gets bent and they don't stay put, etc. If a window is unlocked is it still considered forced entry?

I am not sure if the trailer is still there or not, I will ride by tomorrow and try to see, that street view image is from 2008 so who knows.

As far as I know, LE never said there was a custody dispute.
Here is where the mention of the word first happened.
BBM

This was from the 21st, the day Isa went missing.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-w...-missing-girl/

I am not sure how this morphed into a custody dipsute perception.

I am fairly sure that I remember reading that LE stated that they could not rule out a custody dispute situation....at the start of the case. JMO

That is the other wall.

This image from Google Earth (dated Jan 2008) appears to show that both walls are the same height...unless, of course, a new (taller) wall has been built on the street side since this image, which is entirely possible.

Attachments

• corner walls.png
    corner walls.png
    765.6 KB · Views: 37
I guess I do know how. And looking at it now it looks apparently like a shadow of big light pole. But from another view it looks in the same exact spot...got myself all confused now!!

The pics from google are from January 2008.

Street views are but not sure about aerial views. There is no image date at the bottom of the aerial like there is on street.

I have read aerial views may be more current than street views.

One image was taken from Google, one from Bing with no dates. Bing has the white trailer looking object in it, Google does not.

Can a local check and see if the white object is currently there? I cannot tell in the surveillance video.

I think also if they can id these people, plus have video from good angles like Office Max, possibly Circuit City (wonder who owns that building now & Mervin's, the city?) they could tell if it was no one via cameras. That sure would make what the TPD is saying clearer. I'd think for one the meeting with the CA this week makes sense now.

Oh, I have too much hope right now...it doesn't always solve cases so I'm going to just pray. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd