ID - Robert Manwill, 8, Boise, 24 July 2009 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
The link to Melissa and the baby case doesn't work for me.

But I sure have a lot of questions about who was in the home with Robert that day.
Who's the BF, does he have a violent record?

I mean, yeah, an 8 yr old boy loves to sneak and hide out.... but only until they get hungry or scared.
Something bad has happened, I'm afraid.

Okay, looked up the father of the 8 month old who may or may not be the current boyfriend. He has a battery, probation violation, grand theft auto, two burglaries, fraud by bounced check, and some petty stuff from when he was younger. He is Jr and Sr has a bunch of financial civil cases so the money ones are bit harder to sort out. But he sounds like a real winner.

He also has a sealed case just like Melissa.

Awww. Bad news right here. I hope they look at this guy.

Okay, looked up the father of the 8 month old who may or may not be the current boyfriend. He has a battery, probation violation, grand theft auto, two burglaries, fraud by bounced check, and some petty stuff from when he was younger. He is Jr and Sr has a bunch of financial civil cases so the money ones are bit harder to sort out. But he sounds like a real winner.

He also has a sealed case just like Melissa.

Wow. A winner indeed. It would be very interesting to know if this father is her current boyfriend.

I'm a registered member of the fuddy duddy club!:)

Charles Manwill- Robert's father, a petty theft and several speeding issues but I found a file that referred to Melissa as Melissa Manwill. Searched that name and Charles did file for custody following the skull fracture and it was granted.

Attachments

• Idaho Repository - Case History Page_1248800562717.jpg
    Idaho Repository - Case History Page_1248800562717.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 37
Also of interesting note is that she is Melissa Scott Jenkins 1979 in set of files and Melissa Colleen Manwill 1976 in the other?????

They don't even know for sure which shirt he was wearing. :doh:

http://www.2news.tv/news/local/51696977.html

As a Mommy of 4 DS, I definitely wouldn't remember what they were wearing. I can't remember what the boys are wearing from one day to the other. Really, I'd have to look in the dirty clothes to remember what they wore the day before.

My 3 older DS are spending the summer with their grandmother in Miami. I took my youngest DS to daycare this morning and I am straining my brain to remember what he's wearing!!:)

anyone have a link to this mornings presser??

Going back to the father of the 8 month old there is a sealed case for Baby Boy Ehrlick in 2005. What does that mean? That the child wasn't even named? And that is not the 8 month old because that happened in 2008?

Would someone answer a question for me? What would be some reasons a case would be sealed?

I thought records were sealed if a perp was a minor. Are there other instances you can think of?

Going back to the father of the 8 month old there is a sealed case for Baby Boy Ehrlick in 2005. What does that mean? That the child wasn't even named? And that is not the 8 month old because that happened in 2008?

I'm not sure. But what it brings to mind is that something may have happened to this baby boy before he was born, or before he had a chance to be named. From this, can we assume the father of the 8-month-old's last name is Ehrlick?

Would someone answer a question for me? What would be some reasons a case would be sealed?

I thought records were sealed if a perp was a minor. Are there other instances you can think of?

Victim is a minor and the details of the case are sealed for their protection. Not sure why else they would be sealed if it is not an ongoing case.

I'm not sure. But what it brings to mind is that something may have happened to this baby boy before he was born, or before he had a chance to be named. From this, can we assume the father of the 8-month-old's last name is Ehrlick?

For some reason my attachment wouldn't stick to the original post, but yes Daniel Ehrlick Jr is the father of the 8 month old according the child support payable to foster care case. Lets try this attachment again.

Attachments

• Idaho Repository - Case History Page_1248799161400.jpg
    Idaho Repository - Case History Page_1248799161400.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 23

Underlining by me.

Sealing is important in maintaining the confidentially of medical records, the identities of assault victims, and certain types of business documents which are disputed in civil suits. However, sealing could also be used to protect a company or individual from public consequences and further prosecution

http://www.brown.edu/Departments/Taubman_Center/FOI/HTML/sealed1.html

I must regretfully agree with you here. We got the info about the birthday party from Charles Manwill, Robert's dad. But the thing is...Robert wasn't with his dad that day. So my ASSUMPTION/GUESS/SPECULATION (is that clear enough? lol) is that the story of the birthday party was just a story made up by his mom or mom's boyfriend. Either that or his dad made up the story for some reason...Someone trying to hide something, IMO. A change of story that big is a red flag. Walking out of the house to go to a party vs. Playing outside for 2+ hours and then disappearing.....

Ugh. My brain is going in circles. There are so many possibilities here and unanswered questions. Not to mention the horrible way the FELONY injury to a child was handled.

It's going to be a long day at work...on Websleuths. :crazy:
what you just posted Idaho got me thinking off on somewhat of a tangent... I am wondering if mom had the SAME boyfriend at the time of the skull fracture???

If this woman is capable of fracturing her 8 month old babies little skull I am quite afraid she is capable of seriously harming her 8 yr old son or at least standing idly while someone else did - like her boyfriend. I will be shocked if they really have nothing to do with it.

what you just posted Idaho got me thinking off on somewhat of a tangent... I am wondering if mom had the SAME boyfriend at the time of the skull fracture???

That's what we're trying to figure out. Unfortunately, the current bf hasn't been publicly named. It definately wouldn't surprise me if they were the same though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46