Franklin District C00729853 02-19-20085
Franklin District I05601764 02-19-20086
Benton County Dist R00023157 05-07-20087
Franklin District Y8-001170 06-23-20088
Franklin Superior Ct 08-1-50188-3 05-29-20089
Franklin Superior Ct 08-1-50235-9 06-27-2008

Marnicus Antonio Lockhard :
Was just in jail...
LOCKHARD, MARNICUS ANTONIO 8/25/1978 5/6/2008 9:41:37 PM PASCO, WA PINEVILLE, AR
RPD DRIVE W/LICENSE SUSP OR $500.00
Source: http://www.tri-cityherald.com/jail/v-print/story/208935.html

Has a court date this month:
08-1-50188-308CF20676LOCKHARD, MARNICUS ANTONIO07/23/2008
Source: http://www.co.franklin.wa.us/prosecutor/default.cfm?f=1000&fdivisionID=3
I can not tell what it is for other than it is a felony charge.

And I can not find anything at this time on Ashone

Possession of a Stolen Firearm

Nice folks! This does not look good at all. I am thinking the worst here, I hope I am wrong but I just feel like we may have lost another beautiful young woman just starting her life.

Her brother Mario is online now, if I remember correctly when I looked at his page earlier today, which is set to private BTW he is only 14, he had not logged in for several days either. So it looks like this is the first time he has been online in a while. Bless his heart.

Her brother Mario is online now, if I remember correctly when I looked at his page earlier today, which is set to private BTW he is only 14, he had not logged in for several days either. So it looks like this is the first time he has been online in a while. Bless his heart.

He sure does look older than 14 in photos - and he's a dad.... ??

My bad, I dont know where I got 14. It is my bedtime I think! LOL
Per Donna's (the mother ) myspace she has four children:
Im a proud parent of 2 beautiful daughters named Concepcion that is 28 yrs and Tiairra aka lil Tig who is 18yrs old, also 2 handsome boys Carlos age 26 and Mario aka sk8a boy that is 21.
Mario os the one who shows a private profile but shows an age of 14. So I am getting confused here. I do not understand why it states that.

My bad, I dont know where I got 14. It is my bedtime I think! LOL
Per Donna's (the mother ) myspace she has four children:

Mario os the one who shows a private profile but shows an age of 14. So I am getting confused here. I do not understand why it states that.

I'm with ya.... I don't know why it would say 14 - he is a daddy and Tiairra mentions her "older" brother, Mario, so he's older than she is??? Weird :confused:

I'm with ya.... I don't know why it would say 14 - he is a daddy and Tiairra mentions her "older" brother, Mario, so he's older than she is??? Weird :confused:
Maybe he made a typo mistake or something and did not know how to fix it. I was thinking for a minute there I was loosing my mind, I knew I seen 14 for Mario on his page.

Did you notice Donna's tagline? I do now know how to find out when she wrote that but her tagline say's
Dream as if you'll live forever,Live as if you'll die today!!!"
I am sure this is just one of her sayings or something, but given the situation its a little scary.

I don't understand this part of her friend's headline:

default poo's in one to 5096198379

♦MNV♦prayin 4 my girl TJG please come home.. hey everyone my girl Tiara Garcia IS MISSING PLEASE if U HAVE ANY INFORMATION PLEASE CALL ME SHES IN ALL MY PICS default poo's in one to 5096198379

She was pointing out that in one of the photo's on her page that "Poo" the BF and POI is in one of the pictures.

Donna Garcia has spent the past two months looking for her 19-year-old daughter, Tiairra, who hasn't been seen since June 22.
A candlelight vigil for Tiairra is planned at 8:30 p.m. Sunday at Volunteer Park in Pasco.
Meanwhile, Garcia and her husband, Parrish Calhoun, are struggling to find shelter and money for food.
"We're staying out of a hotel, but my money's ran out," Garcia said. "We're trying to come up with money to pay a day at a time. We don't have any food or anything like that either.

Shortly after her daughter went missing, Donna Garcia heard rumors that Tiairra had been killed, and she and Calhoun have been spending their time looking for her.
If they go past a field, Garcia says, "Tiairra might be there." So they stop and search, Calhoun said. They've searched swamps and kept an eye out on bodies of water.
They've gone to Yakima four times trying to find a place where Tiairra might have been dumped, but because they don't have a car, they have to rely on others to take them and have used what little money they have to help cover gas costs.

More: http://www.tri-cityherald.com/kennewick_pasco_richland/story/288431.html

See her friends blog here, comments on the bottom from friends and family.

FINALLY a picture, too.

This news site has repeat information on Tiarra's disappearance, thought it *does* have another picture of her.

If anyone knows how to contact Donna, please tell her to consider contacting Kelly Jolkowski at Project Jason, and/or Texas Equuasearch.

There are so many groups out there that can help this family.

Prayers for Tiarra:praying:

Marnicus Lockhard Charged With Murder in Tiairra Jo Garcia Case
Franklin County Prosecutor Steve Lowe Files Charge Tuesday Morning

Tuesday morning Franklin County prosecutor Steve Lowe filed a murder charge against Marnicus Lockhard related to the disappearance of Tiairra Jo Garcia last June.
Garcia was last seen with Lockhard and Ashone Hollinquest June 22, 2008, leaving Joey's Bar in Pasco.
Lockhard, Andrea Parr, Ashone Hollinquest, and Verla Spencer all face charges of kidnapping in the first degree in the case.

http://www.kvewtv.com/news/?sect_rank=1&section_id=18&story_id=15464

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back