Trial Thread 4/19/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
i heard that place has balconies so the prisoners can get fresh air out side their cell. JMO

There are pics with them sitting outside with drink in hand on patio
Lovely large tropical trees all around

beautiful outside setting

Canadian tax $ at work

Looks like a nice place to go for a vacation.

jmo

Where is Kitty when ya need her! Is this correct - don`t think so .... neither RIM or Bell from my understanding tracks TEXT messages - only voice calls and in the case of RIM BBM activity ...

Helllllllo Kitty! Where is that durn kat lol!

Meow. We (meaning the company I work for) do log text messages for the purpose of billing if you don't have an unlimited plan, we don't if you do. We don't record the contents of text messages. RIM does not track text messages at all :)

Canadian tax $ at work

jmo

hmm I wonder what this will do with the crime rate...

the times are confusing, i thought it said there was No disruptions for the 24 hours of 8th and that his phone was working and recieving data for whatever reason with only a hour delay in a message???? anyone got a running tweet timeline for the phone log?

Lol, the Kingston radio station has this posted on their wall:

K-Rock 105.7
For Sale-Large 450 bedroom historic limestone house on the Kingston waterfront featuring unique courtyard, lots of bars, and fully fenced backyard. Plenty of privacy yet close to downtown -

Here are the tweets and articles from today regarding the phone activity in the afternoon. We didnt see the list of the BBMs in chronological order, but I believe that it was noted that those communications were during the day...

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/...ontent=2407739

So this corresponds to the part of the drive from Woodstock to Guelph Home Depot. What was his phone doing from 3:34 pm to 4:18 pm? JM0

Rafferty made a voice call at Woodstock at 11:37AM on April 8th, 2009. Further illustrations show Rafferty's cellular activity in Guelph at and 4:18PM and 5:03PM. Another data call was made about 7:45PM that came from a cell tower east of Fergus, and yet another one at 8:05PM near the town of Arthur...the same day that Tori disappeared, the in same geographic area Tori was (eventually) found."

http://www.1047.ca/local-news/michael-rafferty-trial

The jury is entering the courtroom.

Derstine asks Wilton about n different document, where it shows the BBM PINs in chronological order.

RaffertyLFP: Wilton coments on list of Rafferty's MSN messages which indicates that some messages around 6:35 pm got held up and almost same time

@RaffertyLFP
• Wilton coments on list of Rafferty's MSN messages which indicates that some messages around 6:35 pm got held up and almost same time
@RaffertyLFP
• Derstine suggests that MSN messages can get held up for various reasons Wilton agrees
@AM980_Court
• Four messages were delayed in getting to Rafferty's blackberry. Derstine suggests they should arrive within ten seconds.
I think the MSN messages from above tweets are supposed to be BBM messages. JMO

@AM980_Court
• One message took an hour and 10 minutes to get to Rafferty's phone. It could have been delayed for many reasons, including phone being off
RaffertyLFP: Derstine suggest there was disruption in Rafferty's Blackberry around 16:35 on April 8th with various possible explanations

From the above, it seems that the period with the `disruption`was after four thirty five ...

Did somebody want to go over this for me ... it seems that Dirstine was looking for confirmation that calls, text, BBMs etc can be deleted for various reasons and not necessarily because the phone was turned off or the battery pulled.

JMO

Canadian tax $ at work

jmo

and WHO approved that??? Wow canadians should complain; when we don't have enough senior care homes grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

and WHO approved that??? Wow canadians should complain; when we don't have enough senior care homes grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Cutting out a bunch of programs in our education and health care systems, people with no roof over their heads or food in their belly but these losers need to be housed in a nice resort. What they should have done is put the convicts to work fixing up their current home.

[/U]

From the above, it seems that the period with the `disruption`was after four thirty five ...

Did somebody want to go over this for me ... it seems that Dirstine was looking for confirmation that calls, text, BBMs etc can be deleted for various reasons and not necessarily because the phone was turned off or the battery pulled.

JMO

I think by disruption he means delay. He is twisting the words for the benifit of the jury, all the jury will hear is the service was disrupted, there is a big difference between disrupted and delayed.

Cha, I don't see Derstine said deleted :) do you mean delayed?

Messages can be delayed for any number of reasons, including that there is a traffic jam at the transmission tower, and I can see at that time that there might be since it is high peak times for cell phones :)

I think by disruption he means delay. He is twisting the words for the benifit of the jury, all the jury will hear is the service was disrupted, there is a big difference between disrupted and delayed.

Cha, I don't see Derstine said deleted :) do you mean delayed?

Messages can be delayed for any number of reasons, including that there is a traffic jam at the transmission tower, and I can see at that time that there might be since it is high peak times for cell phones :)

Yes, I meant delayed of course ... trying to do too many things at once ... hard to keep up with this and POF at the same time lmao!!!

Thx!

PS copying the spreadsheet / flowchart - anticipating great dating or at least a lot of coffees this summer - need to keep a level head lol.

Yes, I meant delayed of course ... trying to do too many things at once ... hard to keep up with this and POF at the same time lmao!!!

Thx!

PS copying the spreadsheet / flowchart - anticipating great dating or at least a lot of coffees this summer - need to keep a level head lol.

Mind if I borrow that chart? :)

13,000 people were looking for Tori.

The triangulation from cell phone pings of 1 person led the Det. Smyth to find her remains.

THAT is extremely strong evidence.

JMO

Bumping because this is the equivalent to a smoking gun, imo!

I knew CA was truly guilty the day JB gave his opening statement. I realize the defence doesn't have to prove anything but I feel they have shifted the burden. (Unless we have another one of THOSE juries) The crown has done a wonderful job of bringing TLM's confession to life. JMO

Your not kidding!!!

CAN YOU GUESS WHAT THIS IS?

I guarantee you won't believe it!
Can you get it on the first picture or second or third.

IT IS . . .
Canada's NEWEST prison just outside of Toronto

And yeah, they can also choose from the menu !

(I have about 15 pics from this new prison resort and I could only upload 5)
Rafferty will do just fine wherever he goes :O(

What is the name of this prison? Thanks.

Canadian tax $ at work

jmo

Gees...better than the Hilton! Guess we will be seeing crime rates increasing. Can you imagine what people will do to GO there?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member