17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
AND more annoying! LOL!

ain't that the truth not to mention a little more dapper with each interview as well. I noticed he is now wearing his spectacles to make himself appear more like a lawyer or something. (gagging here again).

~jmo~

I'll find the link but not tonight. :lol: I think I have it bookmarked. No worries I'll find it.

ain't that the truth not to mention a little more dapper with each interview as well. I noticed he is now wearing his spectacles to make himself appear more like a lawyer or something. (gagging here again).

~jmo~

Don't hate me for this but......
Am I the only one here that does not watch all this stuff? No offense to anyone, but I simply can't stomach most of the hosts and a good many of the guests are pretty self serving, and the lawyers all contridict each other and sometimes even themselves depending on the cases.

imo and all that

~jmo~

Maybe he's hoping to appeal to his constituents! :floorlaugh:

Am I the only one here that does not watch all this stuff? No offense to anyone, but I simply can't stomach most of the hosts and a good many of the guests are pretty self serving, and the lawyers all contridict each other and sometimes even themselves depending on the cases.

imo and all that

Nope, wouldn't hate you for that at all because normally I do not watch them either. The only reason I have done so in this case is because of my feelings about Trayvon's family. I very much enjoy both his mom and dad speaking so that's the main reason that I've DVR'd all of them.

~jmo~

Marine in trouble for tweet about Trayvon Martin shooting...

A Marine at Twenty-nine Palms is facing punishment after making an "inappropriate" reference to the Trayvon Martin case in a Twitter message, the Marine Corps said Saturday.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sns-la-lanews-marine-in-trouble-for-tweet-a-20120414,0,469149.story

What an <self mod snip>! What the heck is wrong with people? I would say punishment by firing squad (as a joke), but I might be taken serious.

imo and all that

LOL, I can only speak for myself, but I didn't have internet for years, so it is kind
of like a show you hate, but don't want to miss. And I love to see Nancy roll her eyes when FT is being smarmy. but that's just me. ;)

or aiming to get a job coaching football since he likes to throw that in all the time.

~jmo~

It seems U. of Arkansas has a current opening....but not sure they want to trade one smarmy coach for another.....

sorry...off topic....

JMO but it's strange that FT kinda lets it be understood that when they spoke on the phone after TM's death GZ shared with him that he had stopped a burglary in FT's house and what happened with the alleged perp. If they're such good friends wouldn't they have already dealt with all of that when it happened?

And in this voicemail message that GZ left for FT, the first thing he says is that he is sorry for the loss of his son. FT lost his son several years ago, I think someone here said it was three years ago. FT mentioned in an interview right before this that he also lost a son, then GZ sends him this message.

Wouldn't GZ have already known this about his good friend?

http://video.msnbc.msn.com/the-grio/46838997/#46838997

So what exactly is Taafe's story, is he another Joe Oliver, is it his 15 minutes, does it have to do with protecting the HOA?

I think we need to fill in for NG and JVM so we can ask ask Mr Taafe some important questions. :floorlaugh:

Why wouldn't GZ receive a fair trial?

IMO The masses will go crazy if GZ goes before a judge and the judge says yes your right it is SYG and releases him.If it goes to trial and he is acquitted IMO Those who believe he was killed for walking while black will make what happened after Rodney King look tame.JMO

is it correct that the gf was subpoenaed to the GJ that didn't happen? If so, was it Corey who issued the subpoena? Anyone know off the top of their head? TIA

She was supoenaed by the GJ that didn't happen. She was interviewed by Corey's investigators. Radaronline has the stories, but I'm not sure that is an acceptable link - google it and you will find their stories.

&#8220;Just two weeks before this shooting, George called me at my girlfriend&#8217;s house to say he saw some black guy doing surveillance at my house, because I had a left a window open,&#8221; Taaffe said. &#8220;He thwarted a potential burglary of my house.&#8221;

Taaffe sounded chagrined when he noted that the complex is now majority-minority. Census figures show Retreat at Twin Lakes is 49 percent white, non-Hispanic, 23 percent Hispanic, 20 percent African-American and 5 percent Asian.

He suspects Zimmerman got tired of thugs &#8220;and reached his breaking point,&#8221; Taaffe said. &#8220;But why was he carrying a gun? Why not carry pepper spray or a Taser? That&#8217;s bizarre-o.&#8221;

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/c...-to-2247073.html?page=3&viewAsSinglePage=true

This isn't the one I am looking for, there is another.

I wonder if GZ goes before a judge and he deems it a SYG case and releases him ,Can GZ turn around and sue for being jailed?The reason for the SYG is so if you have to use force to protect yourself you do not wind up in jail.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=168920&page=5

I have posted a thorough review of the allegation that the girl waited 3 weeks to make any report. See the post above.

The Moderators have given much leeway to discuss this allegation. At this point it is time to move on because the MSM facts, do not back up the allegation.

We are asking that you treat this child as a victim, not make wild accusations about her or her motivations unless you can back it up. You can question the truth in what she is saying and you can discuss how it may look or be challenged in court. But the personal characterizations and discussions about this minor are not allowed. She is a victim.

:bump:

Trayvon's girlfriend is a minor and we have removed too many links to her picture today. It is a serious TOS violation to post pictures of minors.

I can hardly wait for the SYG hearing, George will have to speak! I think he’ll bury himself if he uses the story told by father, brother & taaffe because it makes no sense when compared with 911 calls & where Trayvon was killed. Plus who knows what the autopsy will show to discredit George, imo. And, if the judge rules against the defense on SYG, prosecutors can use George's testimony at trial, right? :giggle:

I don't think I'll be surprised if George opts not to have SYG hearing and goes straight to trial using self-defense excuse. O'Mara would probably want to minimize what prosecutors have against George, especially his testimony from SYG hearing if it didn't match the facts. Unless of course George can prove he was SYG.

:moo:

Trayvon's girlfriend is a minor and we have removed too many links to her picture today. It is a serious TOS violation to post pictures of minors.

Emphasizing big time.

The girlfriend is a minor. So there is no misunderstanding - she is absolutely NOT SLEUTHABLE.

IMO The masses will go crazy if GZ goes before a judge and the judge says yes your right it is SYG and releases him.If it goes to trial and he is acquitted IMO Those who believe he was killed for walking while black will make what happened after Rodney King look tame.JMO

Wow,
Just don't know what to say to this. But I will try.

Where on earth are you getting the impression that people who want justice for Trayvon's death will riot if the jury says it was self defense?

Racism exists. Bank on it. Homophobia exists. Bank on it. Riots, dunno, doubt it, could be wrong, but to put that fear of riots by people like me? who didn't agree with the Casey A. verdict??? I was gonna hunt down the Jurors? didn't happen. Gimme a break.

If a Jury decides George Zimmerman was within his rights by law to stand his ground. I will respect that. So will most. If not all. Dear lord we have gone to hell in a hand cart when people can't agree it is wrong to follow teenagers in the dark with a gun. And it is wrong to point out that justice isn't always color/class blind. Gimme a break.

Off to the corner for me....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member