FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything is possible with hit and runs. kwim
OR could have been someone from another forum playing head games.

Guess it doesn't hurt to sleuth all angles and continue down the road we were on on, and add the beginning to our list. :)

If the hit and run wanted to stop us going on the right path and they know something-- well they are pretty on top of watching the internet and forums.

my thoughts exactly.
I ask them to please come back and help us.

This morning, someone said they thought BSU may have been LE.
What's your thoughts on that passionflower?

I started to post this on the other thread, had it all typed out and hit post... only to find out the thread was closed, and I lost my post and train of thought. ((which doesn't take much)) lol

At any rate-- I am curious more now than before if SP was working with Somer or any of the children with his 'Indigo Healing Children'... and I type children due to his original website stating children, and later he added adults. AFTER Somer was located murdered at the landfill, and IIRC that same day.

Was Somer having a difficult time with other children teasing her, taking off ahead of the other children and not arriving home on time, was she frustrated, and was she smothered with the older sister reprimanding her about getting into trouble. I recall Dieanna stating on the air if Somer was watching and could hear her that she was NOT in trouble.

I also have a mental sticky note about NOT seeing SP at any of the vigils.
He really has been MIA since this happened. Could be nothing-- could be something??? IDK

okay, I was reading on another site (I cannot give the link) and it claims that the morning of Somer's was found her house was robbed by 4 men, with guns!
4 men in jail WITHOUT BOND!

And the fact that it looks like BSU joined WS just to post that makes me think they really wanted to put that out there. But why??? What are we missing???
Or, as I thought this morning, was it just somebody trying to post something random to stir the pot??

Or, it could be as obvious as their "hat": B.S.U.

I'm going with your second thought for now.

The below is entirely speculation on my part... I am not saying that I think any of this happened, I am simply asking questions. I have a lot of "What ifs" here, and i fully realize that.

In the beginning, I thought it very strange that SP was asked to stay around for when the kids got home. My gut reaction to that, considering it was not the norm, was that maybe the kids had been fighting and possibly a threat was made or something, that would concern the mom about having them home alone that day. I thought that possibly the mother was comfortable enough with the kids walking home, as there would be other kids around and they 'd be in a group of 3 minimum.

What if the kids had been fighting, not just that day but for weeks... months... leading up to this? What if SP coming over for lunch was to discuss this and get his opinion on the behavior, considering his field? What if SP offered to observe the situation and mom ivited him to stay for the day to see if he could offer any advice after hanging out with the kids after school?

Why does the police report only mention one child as being sent out, and then back out again, to look for Somer after school? Was that child actually looking for Somer? Perhaps they might have already known exactly where she was and was returning to the scene?

Why was a child at the park when mom picked them up once she arrived? How did mom know that's where that child would be? Is this the same park with the bathroom that was being investigated early on?

Could anyone, to protect someone that they love, employ help, or help themselves, to clean up a crime that invloved another person who they also loved?

I've now watched some of the earlier broadcasts again and I have seen things that I missed the first time around. I'm not ready to call it or anything like that, but I am seeing things in a slightly new light now.

Hopefully nobody takes offense to any of this. I am not calling anyone out on this crime yet. I really do think we need people looking in different directions though, the more we can prove wrong, the more we can eliminate, the better... right?

WOW...what a day...you all move FAST!

So, I decided to go back to my notes from the beginning and one thing that stood out to me was my post (somewhere, can't find it now) in another thread right after the police report was made public. I'm trying to look at this objectively, as this was before I watched any of the videos from an "analytical" perspective. So...I'm "resleuthing" LOL my questions from that post to see if I can come up with anything different. FYI...

Here's what I said in that post:

I might be reading too much into this, but…the incident report in above posts has me asking a lot of questions…

1. Where was Somer’s twin while SP sent the oldest daughter (AT) to look for Somer?
2. What was SP doing from 3:10 to 5:00 when the boyfriend arrived?
3. DT says she got a text from SP around 4:00 stating Somer didn’t come home
4. BUT…SP says DT sent him a text around 4:00 checking in kids and that’s when he told DT that Somer didn’t make it home
5. Boyfriend picked up Somer’s twin from residence (implied) around 5:00 and went to look for Somer---AT (sister) still out looking for Somer

Doesn’t mention if SP was still at residence when officers and DT relocated to residence to take report…wonder how long or if SP was at the residence alone? Also wonder if Somer’s twin saw SP or what he was doing while AT was looking for sister…especially since SP sent AT back out to look for sister???
Not trying to implicate any innocent party, it just seems coincidental that SP would agree to watch the kids for the first time the day Somer went missing.

maybe the perp?
person that knows more than us?
If that person would stay around I would feelbetter about the TIP?

OR.... could be someone not wanting to really come forward with a tip yet -- has their own conclusion, or really knows someone close to that family really well that is capable of doing this??? ((( SP )))

This morning, someone said they thought BSU may have been LE.
What's your thoughts on that passionflower?

Nope, they read here but I have never heard of them ever coming in on the conversations...........LE keeps all to their chests.
UNLESS a spouse heard something and wants to share but are afraid???

okay, I was reading on another site (I cannot give the link) and it claims that the morning of Somer's was found her house was robbed by 4 men, with guns!

Wowsers! I've seen the links to the four booked men listed at that address and thought it was weird!!!

I notice the poster isn't even reading us????? I have been checking the box below.......
just a hit and run.......tease.

Yea... that was posted and never heard anymore about the incident.
I just thought they were robbed or attempted to be robbed while at the vigil thinking the home had donated cash.

Yeah, seems whoever posted, if the info was true, was afraid to be found out.

Posted and Ran QUICKLY

That's why I was thinking the info may have merit.

Just wonder if we were on the right track and the 1 time poster came on to throw us OFF track????

Possible :(
I think this is why it's great if we have people on different tracks. I don't mind being wrong 100% of the time as long it helps someone to eliminate my theories and get onto, or stay on, the right track.

Interesting...there was a lot of talk about 4 arrests for armed robbery in another Somer thread (5 I think) when someone found an update from the Cole County Sheriff's Office of arrests and it listed 4 men and Somer's address. But, I thought I had since seen that this was "an error" by the Sheriff's office??? I think that might have been today or yesterday that the "error" was mentioned...I'll have to go look for it and see if I can find it.

Makes this comment even more interesting...IMO.

Thanks!

Wowsers! I've seen the links to the four booked men listed at that address and thought it was weird!!!

Now what would 4 men with guns want to steal????
Sleuth that one..........
has my mind running wild again.........

Oh wow-I remeber discussing the 4 men being arrested with address matching Somer's home and we could not figure out why.
IIRC someone called the Sherif Office and they said the addresses were put in incorrectly. Anybody remember when we were discussing that??

Anyway, so there was something going on that day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooreknowledge