TX - VP Cheney and AG Gonzales indicted in TX

It's a wonder Cheney didn't look so well; the stinker!

Cheney could make this go away with one phone call, and he wouldn't even have to make the call personally. If that isn't done, Bush will simply pardon him. And those poor grand jurers... do they even realize that they are now considered to be terrorists? They will be harassed and threatened by rightwing extremists for the rest of their lives. I don't want to speak ill of Bush and all, but wasn't this country better when it was still America?

Won't they have to be convicted before Bush leaves office to be eligible for a Bush pardon?

See ya Cheney and Gonzales!

These charges are ridiculous. VP Cheney is an honorable man and I'm sick of people calling him a villian. It's stupid.

These charges are ridiculous. VP Cheney is an honorable man and I'm sick of people calling him a villian. It's stupid.

Honorable? In what way? I am seriously curious because that is something you just don't hear applied to Cheney.

Honorable? In what way? I am seriously curious because that is something you just don't hear applied to Cheney.

You said it very well. I completely agree. (Watching your back tonight?)

This DA is a loon who has indicted everyone under the sun including the court clerk. The news wires should have checked this before treating it like a serious news item. Whether anyone likes Dick Cheney is immaterial. The DA is just a straight up loon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back