2011.06.28 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made an innocent Kenny Rogers comment yesterday :innocent: and it went poof.

I love our mods...nothing gets past them! :floorlaugh:

I also meant to add....about Kenny.....

I was going to marry him when I was young. Then he cheated on me with that *advertiser censored* MaryAnn that I told him to just marry her, I was done with him and his cheating ways:crazy:

I'm really disgusted that RK is getting raked over the coals. I know he's not the "nicest" man around, or maybe not squeaky clean as far as character goes, but who is? How sick that someone might now have to think twice about calling LE or helping someone in any way because maybe "back in the day" they were picked up for a DUI or a bar fight (for example). From what I understand, the DT is going to bring up the reward being his motivator in some way, but I'm pretty sure the reward was for a LIVE Caylee.

"No good deed goes unpunished."

A lot of good samaritan's lives and reputations have been ruined for doing the right thing.

I wish I could tell Cindy that we've had a couple of great conversations about her schedule and lack of internet searching at Gentiva at my job. There was a lot of laughing.

Coffee is brewed, and I'm ready to go! If ICA takes the stand I'm going to have that no-can-work migraine come on.

oh my gosh have they seriously got her in a lemon yellow jumpsuit?

who is dressing her! crimes against FASHION!!

Looks like ICA is doing the roll up the shirt thing again.

That map someone posted yesterday showing the owners of those 2 end houses where the bones were found: one being Zenaida and the other Gonzales.....have we seen anything indicating the prosecution knows about this? They demonstrated the two phone numbers that ICA put together to make the ZFG number and that really shows that she could have been talking in code to tell her friends/family where to look.

I thought that was a biggie. Also two house numbers ended in 1 and 6 and she said she dropped her off between 1 and 6. Who would talk about dropping at a nanny between such a broad time range/

I've not heard 'why' everyone is worried about juror #4, can you explain please?

TIA :)

During jury selection she indicated she 'could not' judge anybody. There was some to-do about that and the prosecution wanted to release her and HHJBP denied their request and actually seated her himself. She was the very first juror seated in this trial.

Can someone please explain to me why the DT is still accusing RK of having something to do with this. It made some sense with the Zanny/SODDI defense but I'm just not getting it in this drowning theory with GA there and disposing of the remains. Wouldn't it make more sense to just say that GA put the remains in the woods? Maybe I just need more coffee this morning!

Just speculation...

I believe it's due to ICA not wanting to take any responsiblity in Caylee's demise. She wants to be set free, sent home to the 'house of horrors'! GA should haved been left out. I believe ICA would have had a better chance if she owned up to panicking and having this scatterbrained idea of of a kidnapping/murder..Instead I believe she muddied the waters for herself. This will not go over well with the jury. They want to hear/see remorse and would like a defendant to own up to their actions/inactions...it could bite her hard..JMHO

Courts in session

Justice for Caylee

Trial thread is open and this one will be closing shortly.

Just read that the state added TWO new witnesses from GENTIVA (where CA worked) to their rebuttal list.

YAHOO!!! Proof CA LIED!!!!

I see all the dots getting connected. I LIKE it!!

According to the psychic she only led Casey to that house to use as a starting point..IOW! She said she always needs a place to begin & goes from there..It was never meant to mean anything imp..I heard her say this on a few shows last night..If this is true then DC had to misunderstand her 'directions' since he began to dig around there.

eta..I don't believe Caylee was ever put there by Kronk or anyone else.

But did anyone check inside that house? And what about the Anthony family freezer?

This is how obsessed I am with this trial... I'm taking the kids to the movies later and I plan on listening to the trial on my Iphone!
Wait, maybe I'll find a movie that plays between 12 and 1:30 LOL.

I'd say "the theater unexpectedly closed today... but they'll have even better movies by Sunday!! :seeya:

I imagine not everyone agrees on this subject. I for one do not think it is necessary for the jury (or anyone else for that matter) to smell decomp. I don't think they need that to do the job they are there for - determining ICA's guilt. Just my thoughts on that.

With respect - this seems to be a big issue in this case and quite a large part of the prosecutions case. I just wrote my thoughts... But in saying this if I was a juror - I would hate to do it but would if it cleared some confusion away :sick: I would do it

>>>>Morning Trial Thread >>>>>>>>

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141914"]2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Morning Session) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

court in session ... closing side bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member