17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
The hearsay rule doesn't apply here for some reason?
It is all hearsay so far. But when they put them on the stand in a court and they ask them what Zimmerman told them and they state Zimmerman told me ABC it will be testimony that can be refuted by Zimmerman so it will be allowed.

I'm wondering if there is a time stamp on that? I'm not taking anybody's word for anything until I see the time line drawn out. Thanks for the link CC :)

--( haven't made it to the end of the thread...this may be a repeat.)

--there is a time stamp on the 6 minute SPD video.

--the police car w/ george pulls in to SPD at 19:52 ( 7:52 p.m.) we know that trayvon was pronounced dead at 7:30 p.m.------so we're seeing (beat up) george within 1/2 hour of the shooting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WWDNbQUgm4&feature=youtu.be

---SPD 6 minute george zimmerman surveillance video--

way way back is a report that the GF's parents call the police and they did not ever call back to interview her, she was then admitted to the hospital for exhaustion

I am sure when asked in the hospital what happened - she told them, but it is a hospital not a police station, so I do not think anyone has written it down.
BUT But But... I wonder if anyone went to talk to the nurse later to get what she was told, or to put words in her mouth..(I do not know anything)

Right now I am not trusting anyone.
I think both sides are embellishing things.

Hi all haven't been here in a while. I have a question. If the men were rolling around on the grass and scuffling, and Mr. Zimmerman effected a chest shot on Trayvon, a chest wound would have massive amounts of blood, right, so why wasn't Trayvon's blood all over Zimmerman's shirt and why was Trayvon face down, was he shot in the back?

Because most of the bleeding could have been internal.

No, it changes when the video changes to a different view. Hence a different video file and different file name.

Is the time on there? Yes it is.........I see what you are saying about not moving second by second BUT THE TIME IS ON THERE. It starts at 19 hours and 52 minutes. That is a time stamp.

There is a 911 call that appears to fit that scenario. So I am not sure why you would state you didn't hear a 911 call from him.

I haven't heard any 911 call that said they saw the whole thing, and not the ones from males. The ones I heard they say they didn't witness the actual shooting.

Which 911 call was it?

I believe you're mischaracterizing what he said. He said that he didn't understand why the skittles and tea was coming into play so much; someone could only have chapstick and a toothpick and still put someone in reasonable fear of their life. Which is true.
BBM

I, in no way, ever mean to mischaracterize anyoone's comments. Since this comment closed with the same assertion of it being true that a tube of Chapstick and a toothpick could put someone in fear of their life, please explain to me how. I'm genuinely and seriously curious.

My original comment was in reference to Zimmerman's brother telling Piers Morgan words to the effect of "You could come over that desk right now with a tube of Chapstick and a toothpick and put me in fear for my life".

I simply don't understand how that statement is anything less than preposterous, so I admit, I made a somewhat facetious claim of my own regarding the Skittles.

But please, if you know something I'm missing in regards to Chapstick and a toothpick, I would appreciate enlightenment.

I think Scott Peterson's media interviews were admitted into the trial. They actually helped get him to the Guilty Verdict.

Scott Petterson was the perp in that case.His brother is giving his opinion how can GZ be held to what someone else says?

The paralegal in me cannot let this pass without putting in my :twocents:

"Who was on top?" is not - in no way, shape or form a leading question. It is a succinct, direct question.

If Anderson put qualifiers in, e.g., "Sir, so what you are trying to tell me is that you saw the heavier man in the red jacket on top?", that IS a leading question because it suggests and attempts to influence the answer.

Hope that clears that up.
Exactly. Great post. :clap: :clap:

And that's not a timestamp, either. That's the file name. Timestamps would move along with the film.

Thanks. I was wondering why the time didn't change while the video was playing.

IMHO...All these friends and relatives coming forward to defend GZ are nothing but enablers...WHY can't he speak for himself? JMHO

Because he's getting Death Threats. that's why.

I haven't heard any 911 call that said they saw the whole thing, and not the ones from males. The ones I heard they say they didn't witness the actual shooting.

Which 911 call was it?

I was talking about "John." There a 911 call that seems to fig with it being from "John" I agree no one said they saw that whole thing from start to finish, so that person either didn't call 911 or for whatever reason his call was not released.

Oh gee, so TM should have waited ten minutes until it stopped raining, mr. GZ's brother? What happens if you're out in the not rain and then it begins raining? Eh?

Give me a freaking break!?!?!?

Yeah... he didn't understand why TM didn't wait for it to stop raining to go to the STORE. Yet, in the same breath, he said his brother wasn't 'patroling the neighborhood'. That he was merely on his way to the STORE (Target). Huh?! Maybe it wasn't raining on George's side of the street. LOL

I would also add if anyone of these people on these shows try to change what they said Zimmerman told them then the SA can play the show for the jury to show they don't tell the truth.

OMG.. GZ's brother is NOW blaming the neighbors.. IF they would have come out he wouldn't have had to shoot TM...JMHO

Is his brother actually showing his face? Or taking his fathers' lead?

Seriously though, the GZ camp needs a PROFESSIONAL spokesperson and FAST! IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member