LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette; 19 May 2012 - #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, and from what I've read on the Jaren thread, she had some chunky blonde highlights, so don't need to disregard the cute, petite blondes, with blue eyes (don't they all have blue eyes?), and all under 25 missing from areas in around around I-10. Hoping it is just a coincidence.

I wonder if she had those recently. I posted in her thread asking since there were two people who claimed to know her. That could be important.

The DWTIQ is a DWS(@&$" white Sierra). Why, oh why LE???? Little late on this don't ya think??

Can't link, but on KATC's FB page, they just posted a bit about the owner of McGee's landing in Henderson

The owner of a Henderson landmark sets the record straight and addresses the rumors surrounding his family's involvement in the Mickey Shunick case

Haven't heard anything about this. Anyone else?

ACI-
You may want to go back to your fake newspaper post and put a sarcasm alert on it. ;)

Three young women from the Gulf South area are currently missing: Mickey Shunick from Lafayette, Jaren Lockhart from New Orleans and Brittany Nicole Wood from Alabama.

I'm happy this isn't Mickey, and I don't think that it's either of those two other women. Jaren if I remember correctly had tats all over her body, and I'm not certain about Brittany, unless her grandfather did it. Can't see it, but then why did he commit suicide, can't imagine.

not to sound snarky but what does it matter if she was a stripper or a dancer? I have been on the same thread and I don't see anything that would imply so far that she is a "tart" of sorts.
I just see this "map wise" as a possible connection. Having to do with the water, probably nothing but still a possibility.

Sorry to pop back in --

I think it definitely does matter. Not from a judgmental standpoint, but yes, it is important to note things like this when a person goes missing. Where she works and what she does can give a lot of clues about with whom she interacts, her daily schedule/routine, places she hangs out, etc.

I don't think anyone was trying to throw up any "moral red flags," just providing detail about Jaren that could possibly be very helpful. (Same as we've done with Mickey.)

You haven't heard anything about RM??

Would greatly appreciate it if you'd fill me in. I"m assuming this is something that came up while I was on vacation. Couldn't keep up with everything that was going on. :)

OMG Charlie's latest post made me giggle! Asking for anyone who has a good pair of jeans, shoes/boots, balls/ovaries....

Someone in an earlier post mentioned they envisioned ACI possibly looking like Magnum PI. I have to disagree. Not many people are sporting a mustache of that magnitude these days. Higgins needed to tell him that fur coat on his top lip was out of control.

I actually thought A.C.I. probably looked like Higgins.

http://www.theadvertiser.com/article/20120608/NEWS01/206080323/-Encouraged-by-findings

I know that link has been posted, but I found this interesting:

"John Abdella said Thursday he received a tip from a "good source" with descriptions of two people involved in Lafayette incidents similar to the Shunick case. The tip reinforces Abdella's sense that two people were involved in the University of Louisiana at Lafayette student's disappearance."

Incidents similar to the Shunick case??

Don't know what they are speaking of but I do find this a bit odd.
A young man I know was assaulted about 2 AM on 5/5 downtown.
Mickey disappeared about 2 AM two weeks later on 5/19 from near downtown.
Two weeks later on 6/2 about 2 AM a guy got his necklace stolen (maybe got hit as well?) and a 36 year old woman was being beaten for her purse.

Mickey had a backpack and wallet and a very nice bike. If the same people did something to Mickey and then came back 2 weeks later they sure have some guts and no fear of being caught!

Oh wow. So you really did miss it. He was never officially named as a POI, but reportedly questioned. Info in all these threads: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/search.php?searchid=5640748

Is the family making such a public statement because there's still a lot of talk/gossip about the possibility of RM as a POI? Just wondering what the vibe is there, and why the McGees felt it necessary to bring their name into the news now.

(Then again, maybe KATC is just trying to fill airtime with something "juicy.")

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77