Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #87

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right before we all got into trouble ; )....someone posted that it was reported that there was a huge fight at the Anthony's home on Fathers day and Casey was screaming and everything. I have never heard that. Anyone else? If so do we have a link. That would be important information.

On the last thread, now closed, when I asked why Casey would be calling Cindy at home...wasn't Cindy working....I wasn't questioning the info from the poster. I was just asking a question. Sorry if it seemed I was doubting the call times from the poster.

I'll just lurk now and keep my questions to myself.

the SHOVEL TRICK

walk over and you want to verify if the neighbor is home

ring the bell or knock on the door

if no one answers, then you have some time to do something and not be seen.

if someone does answer, then you go into shovel trick MODE

"oh, hi you are home ?......um errrrrrrr ahhhhhi need to borrow a hmmm...errrrrrrr a shovel, yea thats what i need"

the plan failed but at least they didnt see you moving something or doing something nefarious :crazy:

Maybe the dirt in her trunk is dirt from the shovel??? Just as easily as she could have tried to bury something in the back yard is just as easily as she could have went and dug somewhere else. OR she could have even used the shovel as a weapon...IDK.

No, I think if what you surmise could be correct than whatever she used that shovel for, plz forgive this, but to bury Cayle...subtract the time it would take to complete that task than you could have a timeline for the drive there and back to the house. See what I mean? If it took her 30 min to dig than she had 30 minutes drive time so Cayle could be within a 15 minute radius from the house.

the shovel trick

If someone does answer, then you go into shovel trick mode

"oh, hi you are home ?......um errrrrrrr ahhhhhi need to borrow a hmmm...errrrrrrr a shovel, yea thats what i need"

the plan failed but at least they didnt see you moving something or doing something nefarious :crazy:

clever!!!!

Right before we all got into trouble ; )....someone posted that it was reported that there was a huge fight at the Anthony's home on Fathers day and Casey was screaming and everything. I have never heard that. Anyone else? If so do we have a link. That would be important information.

It wqs reported on Greta last night by Mark Furhman.....don't know who the source was.

Trying to figure out why Cindy was at work on a wednesday maybe? July 16th was a Wednesday
Is that why you were asking RR?
YES! Geez...around here the drs play golf on Wednesday...I'm thinking half of the NY/NJ area has migrated south so they'd keep up the tradition. I'm gonna ask my MIL!

ETA: aren't we talking about 6/18?

Why Casey called mom at home and not at work on June 18th- it was a Wednesday. Sorry for the confusion...but a lot of dr.s' offices here are NOT open on Wednesdays(though some have nurses in ) and I can imagine during the summer they have shortened work hours (they do here). Sorry for the confusion!
OKay I see where you're goin'. Doctors offices are open here on Weds. But I don't know anything about FL. and I guess we need to know Cindy's wrok schedule to know if those calls make sense.

Can I ask why it is inconceivable to see Casey digging up babmboo, yet everyone seems to see it plausible for her to be swinging a shovel and committing minor thefts? Digging up bamboo, actually easier than breaking a lock with a shovel.
Don't beat me, just seems like a logical question.

the SHOVEL TRICK

I wouldn't put it past her......she is very devious.

Yeah I would like to see that too pretty please...

the SHOVEL TRICK

What ever happened to the cup o' sugar trick MODE???

I wouldn't put it past her......she is very devious.

yep.
especially if she brought it back in an hour......

it was like everything else she does :eek:

the obvious reason she does something AINT the real reason :eek:

Can I ask why it is inconceivable to see Casey digging up babmboo, yet everyone seems to see it plausible for her to be swinging a shovel and committing minor thefts? Digging up bamboo, actually easier than breaking a lock with a shovel.
Don't beat me, just seems like a logical question.

Well, to my thinking if she could break in the sheds to get the gas why wouldn't she break in to get a shovel for something as innocent as digging bamboo. There's something more to the borrowing the shovel from the neighbor, IMO.

Cindy works for a home health agency. Nurses do home visits for people who aren't able to drive to the doctor. But I think she holds an administrative position, and doesn't do home visits.
And here I thought it was some kind of orthopedic office...my brain is fried!

YES! Geez...around here the drs play golf on Wednesday...I'm thinking half of the NY/NJ area has migrated south so they'd keep up the tradition. I'm gonna ask my MIL!

ETA: aren't we talking about 6/18?

well the 18th is a Friday, not a wednesday, so I supposed that was what you meant. sorry for the confusion.

Okay NOW my brain is officially FRIED...I was looking at JULY and not JUNE...MAN sorry....I must be sleep typing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck