2011.05.27 TRIAL Day Four (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone with some more experience in trials please convince me that JB is not a blathering idiot and his questioning is part of a strategy. I get the distinct feeling that JB is just trying to badger and upset GA and the rest of his questioning is somewhat pointless. He reminds me of a highschooler who goes and takes on his new girlfriends ex boyfriend, just to make himself look cool...

How many times has HHJP said SUSTAINED on this round of questioning by Baez??? I'm going with 20. Move on Baez. PLEASE.

:waitasec:
I cannot handle this anymore. I don't GA can either. It's about to get ugly, and quick. Just a hunch.

Yeah, it's all I can do not to get a TO and George has to put up with JB??:waitasec:I bet the jury is fed up with his antics already!

He would have the idea to take a gas can to the tow yard because his father was in the car business for 40 years !!!

I love this Judge. He is NOT having it. Baez better get it together if he doesn't want to keep looking like he's bumbling.

JB trying to sneak in evidence via GA now, gas can

Trying to get GA angry too to show abuse, and will yell it out if GA takes the bait

Peace GA, PEACE

His technology does not permit him to display two calendar signs simultaneously. Jose is really driving me bonks today. Being nice though with the bad words.

Wow, Baez is all over the place, as if he isn't exactly sure what he should be asking to elicit the response he needs.

OMFREAKIN GOSH... will HJP PLEASE slap a big huge fine on JB for badgering the witness. The Jury has to see how JB is treating GA and I am sure they are not appreciating it. They can see how he is trying to get GA upset if not they are blind. If I was in the Jury I would be angry at JB

JB pulls out jumbo calendar to illustrate length of time between two points of time.

From what GA said I gather that the mail is not delivered to the home..but to a SUPER mail box down the road.

I have to say I have never received a certified letter notice from USPS here in Orlando taped to the door. They always place it in the mailbox......and as far as mail delivery here in Orlando is slow.......It has taken days to get a letter from one side of the town to the other ...Why? Because Orlando mail automatically goes to Jacksonville for processing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wafficer