Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #95

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's something fun to do... Check out Colonial High School's website, www.colonialhigh.ocps.net, and see that Casey went to school with Kristina (on the jailhouse tape), Jeff (outcry witness who supposedly, but didn't, introduce her to ZG), Stephanie (who had a visit scheduled with Casey) and Ricardo (an ex-boyfriend? and live in? of Amy). And Jesus (daddy?). And Lee (3 years before Casey). Some of these friendships go back a ways.
Not to mention that Clint, on his interview with Greta weds and thurs.nights) said they wondered why they never met any of these friends. They had only been "friends" for a month. The first two weeks Caylee was seen, the second two she was not. Perhaps they didn't meet any of her friends because these friends would KNOW she was lying about where Caylee was. JMHO

I pm'ed the mods but maybe I should just go ahead and start a new thread? This one is way too long.

jeff was a friend of hers...their myspace comments go way back...most of them have been deleted..but I think there are still a few...when he said he didn't know her that well he wasn't telling the truth...they hung out and partied together

The insurance follows the car. Used to work for a major insurer, so I know how this goes, in my state anyway.

In case of an accident, the ONLY way the insurers would not pay up is if an excluded driver was doing the driving.
An excluded driver is listed specifically on the policy. Having a person who has a DUI or a bunch of points on their license listed as an excluded driver saves you tons on your insurance.

In my state, every licensed driver who lives in the home must be rated on a vehicle. So, if you have a kid with a lot of points, that kid is rated on the oldest, junkiest, worthless vehicle you have. Oh, and all this isn't done automatically. Watch your policy when a kid turns 16....they will auto rate the kid on the most expensive-to-repair vehicle, until you contact them. They are after a profit, after all.

Thanks for letting us know..

If you are telling the truth, I hope that you have recovered from your ordeal as much as possible. No one here is saying that kidnappings in general, are out of the question, or that a kidnapper will go to great lengths to hide their victim. Unfortunately, this has happened all too often in our society. I assume that we are all aware of kidnapping victims being held against their will in highly publicized cases, often right under the publics' noses.

But Casey's reaction, her behavior, her lies, her refusal to interract with LE (and I don't need to rehash all this in detail at this point what with dozens and dozens of threads, each five or six hundred posts long) is inconsistent with a kidnapping in every way imaginable. It's not very persuasive to say that Caylee was kidnapped just because other children were once kidnapped, just as I wouldn't say that I will grow to be eight feet tall just because I read about an eight foot tall person in the Guiness Book of World Records.

It is almost perfectly in sync with my case. We disagree, that's all. Let's move on now. And I am teling the truth, let's please not accuse me of lying just because we disagree. I don't attack your character.

Not for ransom, more for revenge. It was over a dog. I swear folks, I couldn't make this up. She stayed on the move, but within 60-75 miles of my house. The only reason I was found was because the person who spearheaded it told a very easily disproven lie to LE.

I am not prying but your mom didn't go to Fusian 4 days after you were, dump her car 11 days after you were gone, wait 31 days (would have been longer if Cindy hadn't stepped in), to contact authorities, or any other person on the planet to alert SOMEONE of the situation.

boy...some people here aren't very mature!! I's way easier to go with the grain huh...

I pm'ed the mods but maybe I should just go ahead and start a new thread? This one is way too long.

probably a good idea. I'll stop posting here and move over to the new one you make.

jeff was a friend of hers...their myspace comments go way back...most of them have been deleted..but I think there are still a few...when he said he didn't know her that well he wasn't telling the truth...they hung out and partied together

According to Lee that is the wrong Jeff. The myspace jeff was a friend of Lee's from high school.

Last check non of the mods weren't online. I pm'd christine long ago. Good idea to start a new one.

I was just reading(AGAIN), the arrest affadavit and the documented narrative from the investigator's initial meeting with and talking to Casey.

It just strikes me as very odd, how it's noted multiple times that Casey spoke in an undisturbed and calm manner with discussing what supposedly happened and in answering their questions.

Also her friends statements are mentioned, and they all state she never seemed distaught, aorried or as if anything out of the ordinary was going on. No mention of anything terrible happening to her little girl.

How are earth can anyone believe a word Casey says? Her parents have been sucked into her fantasy of lies, and now this bountyhunter guy too?
I am just so disgusted with this case and the turn it has taken. This is the craziest case ever!

I am by nature an optimist. But I really don't feel Caylee will ever be found. I don't believe we'll ever know the truth, and I pray Casey doesn't get away with murder!

I think little Caylee is at peace with God now.

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0717/16907762.pdf

I am not prying but your mom didn't go to Fusian 4 days after you were, dump her car 11 days after you were gone, wait 31 days (would have been longer if Cindy hadn't stepped in), to contact authorities, or any other person on the planet to alert SOMEONE of the situation.

No but my mom contuinied to go to work, did nothing out of the ordinary and waited to call LE until she thought I was already dead.

I know that people who believe that Caylee is alive are severly outnumbered...but I don't think silly faces are the way to go about expressing differences

Im actually kind of glad she will be released from jail. She has been playing this "I can't say anything to protect Caylee" and "I just don't trust LE" for way too long!!!

my prediction of what will transpire between the Anthony's when Casey is home (or wherever)

"ok Casey, we have you out of jail, we are all alone, you can whisper now....please say or write down what we an do to get Caylee back. Please tell us what you have been holding back, there is no LE officials here, it's just us. Now, tell us what you couldn't tell us from jail......"

(crickets)

then she will have no more excuses, she will have to produce the info her family has been waiting for! the missing link she could not reveal to LE! the info that will make her mother of the year! It's what George and Cindy have been promised, oh the suspense is killing me! then , nothing ...........boy the Anthony's are in for a rude awakening.

At least it will put to rest her story that she can't speak for fear of LE, I am so sick of hearing that lame excuse!

Boy, everyone is going nuts. I can understand it because this case is so crazy. But having an open board where we can discuss every thought and scenario seems to be the best way to solving this case. We can agree to disagree, but plz lets try to be professional in our dealings with each other. I hate to say this but we are starting to behave like the Anthony's with all this bickering and lack of respect for others views. Within all this confusion we should be able to find the common denominators that will show the truth. The simplest explanantions are probably correct, IMO.

Many thousands of people emotionally connected to this case across the country, here, and and on hundreds of other sites do not want the simpliest explanations.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2507901#post2507901

newreply.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members