CA - Hasanni Campbell, 5, Oakland, 10 Aug 2009 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they find Hasanni, one way or another, it's a blessing.

A rather bittersweet birthday present for eyes4crime, I think.

Kat would that be one of the directions or areas that LR would have passed to the junkyard...home or to the shoe store?? TIA

:angel:

I'm working on a map to tell us exactly where this is in relation to Shuz

ETA...it's 1.2 miles to the dead end

Kat would that be one of the directions or areas that LR would have passed to the junkyard...home or to the shoe store?? TIA

I don't remember Angel! Oh my gosh I'm so rattled right now. I so hope this about Hasanni!

Can someone grab the maps for all of us and let's see how close this is to the other points of interest? TIA!

I have to run tell my Husband about the find, Hasanni has touched his heart too.

Police Examine Sweatshirt Similar to the One Worn by Hasanni Campbell
9/13/2009 3:26:00 PM
<snipped>
The Oakland police department is now examining a grey sweatshirt that may be connected with the search for five-year old Hasanni Campbell.

Two volunteers say they found the child-sized clothing at the end of Chabot Road near the Caldicott Tunnel. The discovery came at about 1:00 p.m. Sunday. The volunteers were part of a larger group searching for Hasanni who disappeared more than a month ago from behind a shoe store in Oakland's Rockridge neighborhood.

The child was last seen wearing a grey sweatshirt and grey pants.

Oakland police crime scene investigators are now conducting tests on the sweatshirt. Police and members of the Alameda County Search and Rescue squad have now taped off the area and are conducting a more thorough search.

Stay tuned to KRON 4 and KRON4.com for the latest on this developing story.

Article:
http://www.kron4.com/News/ArticleVi...the One Worn by Hasanni Campbell/Default.aspx

I've updated the search brief thread with the news article. Any good maps, etc, might also be posted there. We have to be prepared for them to find the clothes and not the body, so this might not be the end of the search.

It's interesting that the clothes were partially buried... bury the clothes separate from the body?

... or, dare I hope, bury the clothes and not the body because Hasanni is still alive...?

20892414_320X170.jpg

Where is this Chabot Road in relation to the other landmarks in the case?

:eek: :shakehead: OMG!!!! THAT CLOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From the find being at a deadend what better place to hide evidence!! I'm sure not many go that way knowing it is a deadend! :behindbar I hope that they found something that will lead us to Hasanni or at least put LR & JC right where they belong!!! :behindbar

Well it's been three hours...and KRON4 says that they're examining the sweatshirt and that they've roped off Chabot at the dead end. Clothes and no body, if they're Hasanni's? That would mean what he was wearing was probably a lie too...and that he was probably wearing pajama's when he "got gone." He would have buried these clothes so they'd be gone too. Couldn't say he was in his pajama's, that would screw everything up.

I don't remember a report of what color socks Hasanni was wearing. I must have missed it.

http://www.foxreno.com/news/20891590/detail.html

I know that Angel probably already posted that link but this caught my eye:

...The search volunteers found a gray sweatshirt, a red sock, and other children's clothes partially buried at the end of Chabot Road in Oakland, according to Oakland police sgt. Arturo Bautista.

I wonder what else they found? Especially for them to rope off the area and have a crime scene tech come.

When they find items that look like they might belong to a missing child, do they ask the parents to i.d. them? If so--I hope LE videotapes it.

Adding a few of the earlier links from the very beg. of the case for reference here!

Hassani is African American with brown hair and brown eyes and
was wearing a gray sweatshirt and gray pants when he was last seen. His leg braces are decorated with a Spiderman design.
\
http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m8d12-FBI-search-home-of-Hassani-Campbell

My opinion him wearing red socks would make sense having the Spiderman decals on his braces! JMHO!

Soulscapes post from the astro thread bumped here!
Regarding Hassini, the charts strongly suggest homicide/murder. The child was not kidnapped.

The caretakers are involved because the 5th House of the Child and the 6th House of Caretakers share the same cuspal sign (Taurus).

If Hassini is the 5th House Child, the 5th House would be his turned 1st and his 'parents/caregivers' would be assigned to his own 10/4 axis. See chart in post #1. The turned parental 4th is radix House 8 and the turned parental 10 is radix House 2. Notice the intercepted signs across this axis as well as the dire testimonies described in my post #1 of this thread. Moreover, 22 degrees --- a degree of death by murder --- is on the parental cusps of the turned chart (2/8 radix, 4/10 turned).

Death is a homicide. Parental involvement. Lies/ cover-ups.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Last Seen Chart indicates parental involvement. It also indicates Louis Ross is lying.
Thanks,
Soulscape

Also Thursday, Oakland police returned to the city's Rockridge neighborhood, trying to talk to people who were not at home during previous search attempts. A CHP helicopter in the air and police on the ground searched Coyote Hills Regional Park in Fremont, but it was unknown whether anything significant was found.

http://www.mercurynews.com/breakingnews/ci_13064980

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members